Need help putting a modpack together

royvandongen

Hey guys and girls,

I'm Roy and I love playing modded minecraft, but since 1.6.4 I don't understand how to put the mods together. Now I ask the nice Technic Forum for help :). Because it will be a pack which I'm going to make an Role Playing Game server on. The server will include tons of quests and ways to have a lot of fun :).

But back to buisness if someone understands quite good how this works please contact me.

I will tell you a bit what is comming in the modpack.

You start out in a neutral city as an adventuer, In this city there will be a lot of quests, shops, just interesting people and a lot of playerhomes which are for sale :). After you have geared yourself up you can choose different paths:

1. Just continue as an adventuer.

2. You can go to the Great Royal Council and pay a tribute to become a lord. Becomming a lord grants you the possibility of creating a Faction. You will make your faction to be the richest, or you will end up in war with other factions, whatever you have in mind. With the Custom NPC mod installed you will be able to get Guard, merchants, etc. in your Faction Area, therefore you also need to contribute to the Great Royal Council.Also with this comes if you have 5 players in your Faction you are invited to take a Seat in the GRC. The GRC will be located in Beharim the capitol of My faction: The Empire.

3. You can join other lords factions. This is the most common way, because you will be able to get protection and a lot of other good stuf from your lord. Also the way to become lord yourself is very long.

The mods in here will be a mix of some technical things and medieval things.Also it will be a bit heavy on your pc because I think the pack will include around 100 mods.

Greetings,

Roy