Favorite Texture Pack?

miniboxer

I use DefScape. It comes in 3 different resolutions, to suit people no matter the speed of their computer. It is also regularly updated, has random mobs support [GLSL shader too, but I don't use it] and looks pretty damn awesome. Most texture packs that try to make Minecraft appear 'Smoother' just end up making it look like a cartoon. This texture pack manages to make Minecraft smoother without that.

DefScape

Gonna have to second Panterly. I've been sticking with it for the most part during the untold amount of time I've put into Minecraft. It's become my standard choice as far as texture packs go.

Doku looks nice as well, but I don't use it too often.

Gonna have to second Panterly. I've been sticking with it for the most part during the untold amount of time I've put into Minecraft. It's become my standard choice as far as texture packs go.

Doku looks nice as well, but I don't use it too often.

Painterly also has a soft spot in my heart. it was the first texture pack i ever used, and it is a fantastic one.

Mine is Dokucraft. Doku abandoned working on it but the community is continuing his work, and they doing gr8. Also if you dig hrou the topic youll find lot of Mod support for technic mods. Check them out here :

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-32x16x125-dokucraft-the-saga-continues/

digging through it right now to find the mod textures which i will post here. Also, how d oyou link ot a specific post on a forum, to where it autoscrolls down to it.

And on the status of finding the textures:

FANTASTIC!

I found it!

Direct download link!

WARNING!

It is a bit outdated :/