[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Minecraft username: _ugh_

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: I love attack of the b team servers, it really adds a lot to the game when you're playing with actual people

How you found this server: server forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Nope, I actually play on quite a few whitelist servers, They're still up and running. 

How well do you know the mods?: Very well, Ive been playing attack of the b team for about a year now

How often do you play?: Everyday 1-5 hours (im kind of a loner heh)

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm a very nice player, i respect server rules and i do my best to help anyone who needs it :)

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes, completely understand

Minecraft username: Awesomechap

Why you want to play on this server: i like the idea of role play on this server

How you found this server: the technic forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: never banned form any server

How well do you know the mods?:  pretty well, and i learn very quickly

How often do you play?: a few hours a week

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: well, i dont know, i feel like i should be accepted because i never do anything that bad, i do play pranks here and there, but nothing major

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes, ive read the rules

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Sir Robert Pilkington

Character's background story: The Pilkingtons are a long a noble bloodline, but Sir Robert is the first Pilkington to travel the world, all the others are far to busy with political affairs. Sir Robert was always looked on as being odd, as a child he would rather wonder around instead of  doing schoolwork. So when he became of age he told his father that he would be going to travel the world, his father became enraged, and told Robert that he most carry on after his father. His father died that night, so Robert had to take his fathers place, since he was the oldest son, his only brother who was still a baby at the time was to young, so Robert took his fathers place. 18 years later, his brother was old enough to take his place. So Robert set off into the world to see and try new things, after many years he came to the land of Shnoop. He now lives in this land, and now he trys to complete his dream of flying to the stars

Character's age: 43