[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

minecraft username: BrownsKickButt p.s. last name is brown

I want to join this server cause im home schooled and need a server to make friends on plus I love the hermitcraft series on YouTube

I found this server when I searched aotb team servers

only once and its cause of some cerious greifing issues we had he was stalking me and when I went to get supplies he stole from me.

im preaty good with them there's only like 2 of them I don't quite understand

I play almost every night

I love mc and any hermitcraft like server so making friends helping in town or spawn builds that stuff im glad to help with and would love to play ur server

rules:yes ive read and understand them all

rpn=role play name: raven blood crystal jus raven is fine tho

his story:hes a born atomoskenetic (look it up make sure u have the ATOMOS part right)

characters age:18

Edited by BrownsKickButt

hello shnoop i know that i am already in the server but my cousin want to join the server too and here is his info:

username: nickyboy0602

age: 10 but he is very serious and when he don't tell me (llarssie) plzz

i want to join the server because i want to play attack of the b team with my cousin.

My cousin told it to me

nope

i am not an expert but when i don't know something i ask my cousin.

when i can

i love mc and i want to join this server so much

i have read the rules

Roleplay Name: U kid

story: he was born in a family of scientist but he was always the little kid that can't do anything. he walked away from home and med scientist Double U and he called him U kid. And now they are working together and getting science to the highest level of evil. MHahahaaha

I hope you let my cousin in shnoop.

llarssie (Double U)

Edited by llarssie

teenage_tears You are accepted, but I expect you to take this server seriously. Hg_80 you are accepted but I may talk about your roleplay. pgskater you forgot the most important part... your username, please submit that to me.

Edited by shnoop123

BrownsKickButt is that your username? You were a little unclear of that. Also nickyboy0602 is accepted, even though I wanted him to submit his own application.

EDIT: I may be over-sharing but we are having issues with the server so I am not sure when I will be comfortable to run it. Please don't ruin this for us guys!

Edited by shnoop123

Shnoop said a couple posts up that he's having unspecified problems with the server, I'm hoping it will be up again soon, but I dunno.

Yeah,  I've been waiting for a day now and it's still not up :(

Its only been 2, and the longer we wait the safer it will be. It has not fully been pin pointed (The issue), but we have done a lot of clean up. We will attempt to get it up sometime this weekend hopefully. The server had some issues where it didn't wanna go online fully as well as the other issue I will not mention. But we should be safe to run it this weekend for you guys. Sorry about the wait. I do reserver the right to descide when it runs, but I will try to make it convienant for everyone. Have fun playin' and remember... Keep on Shnoopin'!

Its only been 2, and the longer we wait the safer it will be. It has not fully been pin pointed (The issue), but we have done a lot of clean up. We will attempt to get it up sometime this weekend hopefully. The server had some issues where it didn't wanna go online fully as well as the other issue I will not mention. But we should be safe to run it this weekend for you guys. Sorry about the wait. I do reserver the right to descide when it runs, but I will try to make it convienant for everyone. Have fun playin' and remember... Keep on Shnoopin'!

Shnoop I hope it goes up soon! I'm Having withdrawal D:

shnoop u were a little unclear am i accepted or not?

You are accepted, and I could have said so at the beginning had I known ur username. But yes, you are on the whitelist for when the server goes up next time

EDIT: It should say on my first post, the whitelist

Edited by shnoop123

Minecraft username:Hackerball(I like cats and I do not hack)

(optional)Age:12

Why you want to play on this server:I am looking for a AOTBT server with no greifing or stealing.

How you found this server:YouTube

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:I have not been banned.

How well do you know the mods?:I know witchery really we'll and I know about average knowledge about the others.

How often do you play?:About five days a week to two days a week. ( I have school)

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I wish to be a helping hand to anyone on the server and create a fun community for others.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name:Umanie

Character's background story: None yet

Character's age:17