[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

MineCraft Username:TheNarwhal2112 

Why Do You Want To Play On This Server?:I want to play on this server because I watch chimney swift's videos everyday on attack of the b team and it would be really cool if I could try to do what he does.

Have You Been Banned From Any Servers?: No. Never in my MineCraft career.

How Did You Find This Server?:I was just browsing looking for a cool attack of the b team server and this one looked awesome!

How Well Do You Know The Mods?: I don't know all of them but I do know some of mostly the dinos mods and the morph mod and also I know Biomes 'o plenty and mr.crayfish furniture mod.

Why Do you Feel You Should Be Accepted?: I've always loved mod packs and this one really caught my eye and I have never been accepted onto a whitelist server so it would be really cool for this to be my first one. Also, I love playing with people on other servers the first thing I say when I go on a server is "Anyone wanna team?" And I would love to play some of the mods with the already amazing people on the server.

Have You Read The Rules?: Yes 1st thing I did.

Edited by TheNarwhal

HI i going yo write you another one sorry but its okay if you don't accept me.the last one i do was i forgot something.

(optional)Age:13

Why you want to play on this server:i been finding attack of bteam for a long time and i this mod is really cool and i just wanted to play.

How you found this server:i found this server while i was find server on youtube and i find your video.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: i am going to tell the truth yes i do get banned 2 time 1 is that i play the attack of the bteam for like one week and i work so hard then suddenly someone taking all of my stuff off my inventory and i get mad and not just that and that guy write on a book say well i am not suppose to say this but he say shut the F**** up and get your Bit** out of this crap and i swear to him and got banned 2 i spend 3 weeks on that server stalking well i was playing jokes on the admin and well i taglock the admin and he banned me and i didnt know anything and i dont get it that why im looking for a good server that is fun to play and prank them like i watch chimneyswift i guess i spell his name right. yeah

How well do you know the mods?: i know the thinkers and some of the witchery and guns mods and other stuff

How often do you play?:everyday sometime not everyday 

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:well it depend if you going to accept or not i am trying to find a good serve and i find your server and it looks like a good one so i thought i might join and i really enjoy playing and chat with people/i chat allot when im getting happy

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them:yes/no one reason well u can put me in jail not real world in MC maybe one day for the waring and next time one week and you could banned me okay with that? :)

-Roleplay section-

roleplay character:teenage_tears

character background story:when i was 12-13 THIS IS A TRUE STORY my teacher ask everyone in class what are you going to be  so i say i wanted to be soldier one day and i hate to admit those damn fool was laughing at me well i dont really care because this is what am going to be and no one will stop meh well if i play attack of the bteam i will be doing somegun mods and tinkers plus witchery get back to my story well everytime people ask meh wat are you going to be i say the same thing again and again in school and the teacher say you ARE not suppose to make lego thomson plus i draw gun in my notebook and get in troubles, well i say to the teacher you dont have the right to day i dont have the right to make stuff that i do and this is my goal and this is what i ma going to be and no one is going to laughing at meh well the story goes on 

character age:21 THANK YOU FOR READING I WELL BE HAPPY TO PLAY WITH YOU GUYS :) GOOD LICK

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server: Because I am bored on MC all of the time and the other server I play on is very laggy and it has a lot of restrictions

How you found this server: My cousin suggested it for me

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: I'm am learning with Thermal Expansion and I can use Tinkers Construct

How often do you play?: Almost every day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because I am a good man and I am very friendly

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Kit

Character's background story: I have been looking for a home forever and it seems like no other citizen wants to befriend me

Character's age: 21

Username : funker23

Why do you want to play on this server : I just want a whitelisted server that doesn't charge for ranks because I am saving all of my money for tuition.

How You found this server : I just searched on YouTube and found it

How well do you know the mods : I know most of the technic like mods but I want to study on some other mods that are more mythical like witchery.

how often do you play : I usually play from 5pm - 10pm on weekdays and from 10am - 10 pm on weekends

why do you feel you should be accepted : I do not care if I get excepted but it would make my day

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them : yes

-ROLEPLAY SECTION-

role-play character's name :The Human GLaDOS

Character's Background story : I used to be GLaDOS from portal but then someone shoved me in this pale cubical thing in a new world

Character's age : 21

Minecraft username: MrSlime77

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server: Because I am bored on MC all of the time and the other server I play on is very laggy and it has a lot of restrictions

How you found this server: My cousin suggested it for me

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: I'm am learning with Thermal Expansion and I can use Tinkers Construct

How often do you play?: Almost every day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because I am a good man and I am very friendly

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Kit

Character's background story: I have been looking for a home forever and it seems like no other citizen wants to befriend me

Character's age: 21

firey727 is Accepted, not sure about the role-play but for now it will be fine. TheNarwhal2112 and Teenage_Tars need to accept the rules. MrSlime77 needs to put his username in. funker23 is accepted, but his roleplay app. is declined, don't worry you can still play, just submit a real role-play app. in the future if you wanna join in on the RP. MrSlime77's second app. has been accepted!

Minecraft username: beng363

(optional)Age: 16

Why you want to play on this server: i want a grief free server that has a community

How you found this  title="Click to Continue > by DiscountExtensi">serverarrow-10x10.png: youtube

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: yes i get banned for disagreeing with the admins for abuse

How well do you know the mods?: i dont know the mods

How often do you play?: alll the time

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: because i like cookies

-player section-

Minecraft username: TrueDelta

(optional)Age: 14

Why you want to play on this server: Would like to meet a nice community and have some fun while doing so!

How you found this server: Browsing The Fourms

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Never

How well do you know the mods?: Very well, the only mods I'm not familiar with are Witchery and Necromancy

How often do you play?: About 2-4 hours a day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I love rping, its so much fun, I can easily make friends and Can always brighten a mood

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Jacob McClain Prefer to be called Jake

Character's background story: 12 years ago when little Jacob was the age of 4, his father was experimenting with technology to move his family to space. After his fathers death from one of his failed tests, Jacob vowed to complete his fathers goal and create a functional way to get to space

Character's age: 16

players section-

minecraft username:teenage_tears

optional age:13

why i wanted to play this server:i wanted to play this server so i can make a good friends to talk to and joke with them

how i found this server:i found this server on your youtube.

have u been banned from another server if so why?:i got banned for another server because i chat and jokes around with admins

how well do you know this mods:i know the guns mod and some witchery and tinkers.

how often do you play:3 to 4 hours a day and everyday i think

why do you fell like you should be accept:i feel like i should be accept because i couldn't find a good server and people dont accept and this is my first whitelisted.

i have this rules and i know i well get banned if dont follow the rules:yes i well get banned

roleplay section.

characters roleplay. i am the best sniper in the world and i should kill anyone who step in my land.

character age:13 

THANK YOU FOR READING IT :)

Minecraft username: Hg_80

Why you want to play on this server: It was recommended to me by a friend.

How you found this server: brunolarzan (See above.)

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No.

How well do you know the mods?: Not really very well, but learning shouldn't be too hard.

How often do you play?: At very least once a week, but anywhere up to every day for a few hours a day, sans Saturday.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: A member trusts me enough to recommend it to me.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes.

Role-play character's name: Hydrargyrum Nocturne

Character's background story: Descendant of one of the scientists who invented time travel, and studied under them.

Character's age: 19

Minecraft username:

(optional)Age: 14

Why you want to play on this server: I love the idea of having a group of people and become a community and knowing you can trust the others on the server and make friends.

How you found this server: By searching attack of the b team servers on the website

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No, I haven't been banned from any other servers.

How well do you know the mods?: i have experienced all of the mods except Galacticraft and now these mods like the back of my hand.

How often do you play?: I often play as much as I can when I have free time.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I am part of a proffesional build team and would love to help with community projects like spawn, roads etc. and love to get involved with the server as much as possible.