[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Minecraft username: Thaeldrim

(optional)Age: 18

Why you want to play on this server: Love the roleplay idea and want to get into the B-Team pack

How you found this server: scouring the forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no

How well do you know the mods?: unsure of many, know a bit about industrialCraft and related mods (played FTB monster)

How often do you play?: very regularly, almost daily

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm new and would follow the rules. I love the RolePlay idea as well.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Thaeldrim

Character's background story: Woke up one day to find myself with a lack of memory and strapped to a table. I found myself changed, altered, mutated. In my rage I broke my bonds and barreled my way through the cold metallic structure whoever did this to me created. I hoped to find someone who would explain what heppened to me, someone to blame, someone to kill... I was met with the silence of a tomb. I ransacked the place and found my way to the surface just as some poorly made self-destruct system activated and catipulted me into a nearby lake. I woke 3 days later in a home in some sort of village. the people were quiet and asked for nothing when I thanked them and left. I found my way back to the still smouldering rubble of the Lab, or so I named it. I hoped something, anything, survived the wreckage that would tell me who I was. all I found was a paper burnt to a crisp except for the words "PROJECT THAE" written on it in a hasty scrawl. I crumpled the paper and threw it away in disgust, cursing myself for not searching for a clue before this place was turned into a twisted hunk of rubble. I found a few undetonated explosive charges and demolished the rest of the compound, suprising myself with the knowhow that I possesed of volitile chemicals. I then realised that floundering about skulking would do no good and decided to venture out in search of someone who could help me remember. I've travelled long and far, realising with each passing day that something has happened, the blurry world full of noise that I remember is no more, I dont believe I'll ever find the answers I want, maybe thats for the better...

Character's age: unknown. seemingly mid 20s though discoloration and mutilation of body could place it anywhere

Tried to have it have little impact on the story of the server and great compatability with other storys, could possibly be an experiment of shnoop or dan or simply a completley unrelated story.

Thank You for your time.

Edited by thaeldrim

Minecraft username: Thaeldrim

Why you want to play on this server: Love the roleplay idea and want to get into the B-Team pack

How you found this server: scouring the forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no

How well do you know the mods?: unsure of many, know a bit about industrialCraft and related mods (played FTB monster)

How often do you play?: very regularly, almost daily

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm new and would follow the rules. I love the RolePlay idea as well.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Thaeldrim

Character's background story: Woke up one day to find myself with a lack of memory and strapped to a table. I found myself changed, altered, mutated. In my rage I broke my bonds and barreled my way through the cold metallic structure whoever did this to me created. I hoped to find someone who would explain what heppened to me, someone to blame, someone to kill... I was met with the silence of a tomb. I ransacked the place and found my way to the surface just as some poorly made self-destruct system activated and catipulted me into a nearby lake. I woke 3 days later in a home in some sort of village. the people were quiet and asked for nothing when I thanked them and left. I found my way back to the still smouldering rubble of the Lab, or so I named it. I hoped something, anything, survived the wreckage that would tell me who I was. all I found was a paper burnt to a crisp except for the words "PROJECT THAE" written on it in a hasty scrawl. I crumpled the paper and threw it away in disgust, cursing myself for not searching for a clue before this place was turned into a twisted hunk of rubble. I found a few undetonated explosive charges and demolished the rest of the compound, suprising myself with the knowhow that I possesed of volitile chemicals. I then realised that floundering about skulking would do no good and decided to venture out in search of someone who could help me remember. I've travelled long and far, realising with each passing day that something has happened, the blurry world full of noise that I remember is no more, I dont believe I'll ever find the answers I want, maybe thats for the better...

Character's age: unknown. seemingly mid 20s though discoloration and mutilation of body could place it anywhere

Tried to have it have little impact on the story of the server and great compatability with other storys, could possibly be an experiment of shnoop or dan or simply a completley unrelated story.

Thank You for your time.

Accepted, but your role-play is subject to change.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Shnoop123, I would like to apply to be whitelisted. This is my application.

Minecraft Username: Midnight1214

Why I would like to play on this server: I'm a youtuber and I'm looking for a good long term server for Attack of the B-Team. Your description met my needs for a server wonderfully.

How I found the Server: Found it off your youtube channel Shnoop.

Have I been banned: I have never been banned from any servers.

How well I know the mods: I know the mods pretty well, but few of the controls I still don't know, but mostly I know them all.

How often do I play: Every other day

Why should I be accepted: I feel I should be accepted because I have a good work ethic towards things and if I get accepted I will work hard to make a base and keep a good long-term series on the server.

I have read the rules and if I break them I will be banned:  Yes

Hey Shnoop. Is there a problem with the server? Its been down for a while now, and every time its up it crashes again. I don't know if you are trying to fix that or something, but I would really like to know what is going on. Please answer my question.

Ok here is the dealio. Multi-part is having issues, which is a issue with the modpack, not my server. Essentially certain pipes are glitching up. I think @Meerkat004 that you are in a chunk with bad pipes which is why it appears you are crashing or you are crashing my server. I can move your character in MCedit to another location. The modpack is not being fixed as quickly as I would like it to be because the mod owners are not having this issue atm, and don't even want to admit it is a problem even though other servers are experiencing the same exact thing. We are considering moving to a new modpack temporary or permanently. It has only been discussed at this point. It is very possible they will fix some of these issues in the next update, but are waiting to long to update minor issues that constantly cause server crashing so I am not as hopefully as I should be. Sorry there is nothing more I can do without time, and really hope. Sorry for the inconvenience it has caused some of you all, I can only do minor stuff as I am not a scripter myself and cannot rewrite the coding. @NerdyMinecraftGaming let me know if you ever change ur mind. Anyway thats all for todays update, and remember keep on shnoopin'!

Hey Shnoop, Meerkat here. I just wanted to say, sorry for crashing your server. I didn't do It purposely, but I am truly sorry. I've been on the server for an hour or so and no crash. I think it is fixed! Its running smooth again! And please don't change the modpack, Attack of the B Team is so fun. Hope you forgive me! :D

Edited by meerkat004

Minecraft username: NetherArum

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because my friend enjoys PvP and it looks like pretty much nothing is banned.

How you found this server: On the technic site, a.k.a here.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No, but I did get caught fly hacking, peer pressure, shush :P

How well do you know the mods?: Very well. I'm looking to go into Witchery and Necromancy.

How often do you play?: Usually a few hours every day (who am I kidding? A ton more than a few hours).

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel like I should be accepted because this should be a fun server to play on. Personally I'm a bit paranoid, but it seems that the atmosphere is casual.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

I am also applying for my friend, if that is an issue I can get him to post his own application. He has Skype and Ive asked him the questions.

Minecraft username: woodhoda

(optional)Age: 19

Why you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because it seems fun, and also because Nether likes it. 

How you found this server: Through my friend, NetherArum

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Not to the extent of my knowledge or memory. 

How well do you know the mods?: Fairly well. I'm looking to build with carpenter's and chisel, and do some necromancy.

How often do you play?: A few hours every day, usually as much as I can.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel I should be accepted because I am a fun guy and a good person. I'd be a friend to a lot of people.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

username: fungirl99

why I want to play on this server: because previous servers I've been on I have been greifed many times and I would enjoy to be on a server where I don't have the risk of being greifed also I have been looking for a peaceful attack of the b team server 

how I found the server: Meerkat004 told me about the server

have I been banned from a server, if so why: I have not been banned from a server cause I follow the rules

how well do I know the mods: I know the mods fairly well, but the mod i know the best is tinker construct  

how often do I play: I play when I ever have free time

why should I be accepted: because I am very friendly and I think I would have a great time on the server with every one also i would willing to help any one who needs assistance    

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for braking them: yes    

Edited by fungirl99

username: fungirl99

why I want to play on this server: because previous servers I've been on I have been greifed many times and I would enjoy to be on a server where I don't have the risk of being greifed also I have been looking for a peaceful attack of the b team server 

how I found the server: Meerkat004 told me about the server

have I been banned from a server, if so why: I have not been banned from a server cause I follow the rules

how well do I know the mods: I know the mods fairly well, but the mod i know the best is tinker construct  

how often do I play: I play when I ever have free time

why should I be accepted: because I am very friendly and I think I would have a great time on the server with every one also i would willing to help any one who needs assistance    

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for braking them: yes    

Accepted!

Someone posted 2 applications, they are still being processed but... don't worry about it because...

ANNOUNCEMENT!:

After today the server will be shut down for a week as I will not have access to it for a week. Sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
Minecraft username: Pokechef

(optional)Age: 13
Why you want to play on this server: I enjoy Roleplay. I enjoy B-Team. Why not both?

How you found this server: Was looking on the forums. 

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Nope. I'm a good boy. 

How well do you know the mods?: I know Witchery very well, I'm good in Building mods and Adv. Genetics.

How often do you play?: Every other week. ;D

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I am a very good Roleplayer and I am a very experienced player in Minecraft.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: YES!

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Emeric the Evil

Character's background story: Enjoys Demon summoning, Voodooing, and long walks on the beach.

Character's age: 25

Shnoop is the server ever going to fix or go back up? Please put the server back up. I really enjoy being on the server and with it being down so much I cant. So please put the server up and if it crashes please put it back up as soon as possible. Thanks! :D

Edited by meerkat004

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Minecraft username: thecarrybag

Why you want to play on this server: I want to participate in role play and this seems to have a good community

How you found this server: I found this server looking for a server to play on

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no, I have never been banned

How well do you know the mods?: I know most of them really well

How often do you play?: usually a lot on the week ends

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel I can be a big help to the team and to the community

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes, I know I will get banned for breaking the rules