[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Minecraft username: Doomsday2104

(optional)Age: 13

Why you want to play on this server: because i want to play this great new mod pack multiplayer with my friends

How you found this server: i searched it for a great multiplayer server of Attack of B-team and i found it

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no i haven't.. i am a fair player

How well do you know the mods?: not very good

How often do you play?: too much

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: i wish to be accepted because it like a very very great server

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no -> Yes i read the rules

Minecraft username: Doomsday2104

Why you want to play on this server: because i want to play this great new mod pack multiplayer with my friends

How you found this server: i searched it for a great multiplayer server of Attack of B-team and i found it

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no i haven't.. i am a fair player

How well do you know the mods?: not very good

How often do you play?: too much

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: i wish to be accepted because it like a very very great server

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no -> Yes i read the rules

I am assuming by Yes I read the rules, you mean you accepted them... very well I accept you into this server, but abide by the rules.

Also roleplay announcement! The witch hunter's guild is willing to give a fair trade for a Nether Cube!

Hey Shnoop! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. My Attack of the B team broke, and said I didn't have the required mods to join. But I re-downloaded the Technic Launcher, and my Attack of the B team now works! Sorry for the technical difficulties. But now I will be on soon!    :D

Minecraft username: JFelixB

Why you want to play on this server: I enjoy whitelisted servers because the community is much better and the owners arent 6 year olds just trying to boss you around.

How you found this server: I googled it :D

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:  Yes, my friend killed the 6 year old owner...

How well do you know the mods?: VERY well, i have been playing minecraft for 5 years, 3 were modded minecraft.

How often do you play?: If i enjoy the server/community alot.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because, i am awesome, i am an expert with the mods (need to get up to date with some actualizations, but...) and if i enjoy 5 more friends will want to came as well.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

Minecraft username: acdcrocks1998

(optional)Age:14

Why you want to play on this server: I love role playing 

How you found this server: I was looking through the servers for attack of the b-team

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:No I have not

How well do you know the mods?: I know them well but not 

Very much for the factory mods

How often do you play?: almost every day depends on what u am doing

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel like I belong on a server that has RPG in it

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: TobarFelix-Modar

Character's background story: There once was a lord named Benton Filix-Modar and a young lady ,who was married to this lord, and her name was Alana Majer. they lived in a small village in England. They had three children, the oldest was named Tony, the middle child was named Tina, and the youngest child was named Tobar.  There father trained Tony in melee weapons. There mother trained Tina in white magic, witchery, and healing. One day when Tobar was 5 he was interested in where his father went every day, so being the adventurous as always he followed him to the training fields There Tobar found his way to the bow triaging. There he  drew a crowd because of how skilled he was. his father walked over to the crowed and said " What is the meaning of this!" It got really  quiet and soddenly an arrow was shot and hit dead center of the 100 meter target! Benton ran to the archery stand to see who let that arrow fly. When he saw it was  his 5 year old son, he was so happy. Tony became jealous  of his brother. From that day forward anger built up inside Tony. Benton stop taking Tony toTraining and took Tobar instead. About 10 years has passed and Tobar is now a squire and Tony left home last summer. Little did Tobar know that Tony was continuing his training in a different village. When Tobar became a royal guardsman/huntsman, he had to leave for the Holy Lands. later that year Tony came and burned down his old home. When Tobar heard the news of his home, he was relieved of duty for the year. Tobar tracked down his brother and they fought for countless hours. Tobar emerged victorious! He became blind in one eye. when the crown would not allow Tobar back into the royal army or to be a royal huntsman. He was deserted and has know family left and no home. He runs with the wolves know he is know as the Silver Wolf Sprit.

The End

Character's age: 33

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Thank you for your time.

Hey Shnoop! I have a question. Whenever the server goes down, it never comes back up, and I am suggesting that whenever it does go down, put it up later in the day, because I really like that server and I would like to play more. So please whenever the server goes down, wait a bit, then put it back up, because I am tired of having to wait till the next day to play again. Please take this into consideration! :D

Meerkat

Hiya, Shnoop!

My (user)name is Sebass129.

I'd love to play on your server because AOTB is my absolute favorite modpack, and I have lots of friends I'd like to share my ideas with on a server like yours.

I found this server from a friend that you recently admitted (meerkat004). He said it was excellent and that I should apply as soon as possible. So, I applied.

I've only been banned once from a server. It was a small server, and some random guy banned me and my friend. For no reason at all. Meerkat004's friend was the owner, so he fixed everything up.

I know about half the mods very well, i.e. Flans Mod, Morph Mod, Galacticraft, etc.

I play very often, about 3-4 hours in the summer, and 30-60 minutes in the school year.

I feel that I should be accepted because this is an opportunity to share and learn the ways of Attack of the B-Team.

I have indeed read the rules and accept them and will respect and obey them.

Thank you for reading my application, and take your time replying.

(Sorry if it was too long!)

-Seabass129

~ ROLEPLAY SECTION~

James A. Preston was a WWII soldier who got hit with a tank shell. The explosion created a time vortex sending him in the world of AOTB.

A friendly coven witch found and healed him, and taught him the ways of survival. He is trying to find a way back home, adventuring and exploring, going through portals. Characters Age: 27 

Edited by Seabass129

Minecraft username: Mrscarygame

Why you want to  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">PLAYarrow-10x10.png on this server: i like the rules ex: you do pranks and not have to worry about like the house blowing up and that it is not ok to gref or steal...

How you found this server: by the youtube channle

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: nope

How well do you know the mods?: i love the mods so i know them prety good ex witchery like the back of my finger

How often do you  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">PLAYarrow-10x10.png?: i have starten to play much

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: i have never grefed or stealed just barrowed but i have given it back after i was done and i am not mean because thats just rude!

I have read  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">THE RULESarrow-10x10.png and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Bdubs

Character's  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">BACKGROUNDarrow-10x10.png story: Bdubs thats hes friends call him was born in new york, when he was 21 and should get hes driver lecense something happend that he would never forget himself for doing. when he was driving around the cornor he saw his father, mother and his little sister but he dident see them because he talked with the driver teacher! when he was a few meters away from geting his whole family geting to hospital he turned around and saw them unknowing of what was going to happen... some weeks later he decided to run away from everything because he could not take the pressure from everything that have happend, now he lives somewhere there no one could ever find him.

Character's age: 21

Edited by Mrscarygame

Minecraft username: JFelixB

Why you want to play on this server: I enjoy whitelisted servers because the community is much better and the owners arent 6 year olds just trying to boss you around.

How you found this server: I googled it :D

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:  Yes, my friend killed the 6 year old owner...

How well do you know the mods?: VERY well, i have been playing minecraft for 5 years, 3 were modded minecraft.

How often do you play?: If i enjoy the server/community alot.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because, i am awesome, i am an expert with the mods (need to get up to date with some actualizations, but...) and if i enjoy 5 more friends will want to came as well.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

JFelixB You are accepted!

Minecraft username: acdcrocks1998

(optional)Age:14

Why you want to play on this server: I love role playing 

How you found this server: I was looking through the servers for attack of the b-team

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:No I have not

How well do you know the mods?: I know them well but not 

Very much for the factory mods

How often do you play?: almost every day depends on what u am doing

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I feel like I belong on a server that has RPG in it

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: TobarFelix-Modar

Character's background story: There once was a lord named Benton Filix-Modar and a young lady ,who was married to this lord, and her name was Alana Majer. they lived in a small village in England. They had three children, the oldest was named Tony, the middle child was named Tina, and the youngest child was named Tobar.  There father trained Tony in melee weapons. There mother trained Tina in white magic, witchery, and healing. One day when Tobar was 5 he was interested in where his father went every day, so being the adventurous as always he followed him to the training fields There Tobar found his way to the bow triaging. There he  drew a crowd because of how skilled he was. his father walked over to the crowed and said " What is the meaning of this!" It got really  quiet and soddenly an arrow was shot and hit dead center of the 100 meter target! Benton ran to the archery stand to see who let that arrow fly. When he saw it was  his 5 year old son, he was so happy. Tony became jealous  of his brother. From that day forward anger built up inside Tony. Benton stop taking Tony toTraining and took Tobar instead. About 10 years has passed and Tobar is now a squire and Tony left home last summer. Little did Tobar know that Tony was continuing his training in a different village. When Tobar became a royal guardsman/huntsman, he had to leave for the Holy Lands. later that year Tony came and burned down his old home. When Tobar heard the news of his home, he was relieved of duty for the year. Tobar tracked down his brother and they fought for countless hours. Tobar emerged victorious! He became blind in one eye. when the crown would not allow Tobar back into the royal army or to be a royal huntsman. He was deserted and has know family left and no home. He runs with the wolves know he is know as the Silver Wolf Sprit.

The End

Character's age: 33

I hope you enjoyed reading my story. Thank you for your time.

Accepted but your role-play will need to be adjusted

Hiya, Shnoop!

My (user)name is Sebass129.

I'd love to play on your server because AOTB is my absolute favorite modpack, and I have lots of friends I'd like to share my ideas with on a server like yours.

I found this server from a friend that you recently admitted (meerkat004). He said it was excellent and that I should apply as soon as possible. So, I applied.

I've only been banned once from a server. It was a small server, and some random guy banned me and my friend. For no reason at all. Meerkat004's friend was the owner, so he fixed everything up.

I know about half the mods very well, i.e. Flans Mod, Morph Mod, Galacticraft, etc.

I play very often, about 3-4 hours in the summer, and 30-60 minutes in the school year.

I feel that I should be accepted because this is an opportunity to share and learn the ways of Attack of the B-Team.

I have indeed read the rules and accept them and will respect and obey them.

Thank you for reading my application, and take your time replying.

(Sorry if it was too long!)

-Seabass129

~ ROLEPLAY SECTION~

James A. Preston was a WWII soldier who got hit with a tank shell. The explosion created a time vortex sending him in the world of AOTB.

A friendly coven witch found and healed him, and taught him the ways of survival. He is trying to find a way back home, adventuring and exploring, going through portals. Characters Age: 27 

You are accepted but your roleplay will need to be adjusted.

Minecraft username: Mrscarygame

Why you want to  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">PLAYarrow-10x10.png on this server: i like the rules ex: you do pranks and not have to worry about like the house blowing up and that it is not ok to gref or steal...

How you found this server: by the youtube channle

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: nope

How well do you know the mods?: i love the mods so i know them prety good ex witchery like the back of my finger

How often do you  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">PLAYarrow-10x10.png?: i have starten to play much

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: i have never grefed or stealed just barrowed but i have given it back after i was done and i am not mean because thats just rude!

I have read  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">THE RULESarrow-10x10.png and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Bdubs

Character's  title="Click to Continue > by Discount Dragon">BACKGROUNDarrow-10x10.png story: He was left on a island by his friends somewhere in the atlantic ocean... some years later he had build a raft and when he was out in the sea a storm came and he woke up on the beach... he was thinking this was a normal island with no people... but this was diffrent from the island he thinked he was on...

Character's age: 21

You are accepted but your role-play is out of the question, it will need to be changed!

Minecraft username: ultimate_Game_r

(optional)Age: enough

Why you want to play on this server: Becuse i've been playing on this server for a good while anyway.

How you found this server: You

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Yes, You got mad at me for...... I dont know it was you.

How well do you know the mods?: You should know this by now.

How often do you play?: Whenever you ask.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Becuse i was previously accepted and felt like doing this for the lolz.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no... {/do s}

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Jim_Flimming

Character's background story: Jim_Flimming was an only child at the age of 1. His family wasnt the richest family.. But they had just enough to get by. By the time Jim was 5 he was no longer an only child. His mother gave birth to his sister Jessica_Flimming. When Jim got to the age of 13 his dad began to get in with the wrong people. Jim knew that something was going to happen, so he took his sister Jessica and fled to his friends house. His friend, Alex_Vlazer. Not too long after he got to his friend's house, the news poped up on the tv. Jim stood in horror as he watched his home burst into flames. His dad and mother were inside buring as gang mebers stood there and laughed. Jim then comited the rest of his life to protecting his sister and doing whatever he could to get out of the city. As Jim Jess and Alex grew older. Alex made a scientific compless he called Fusion Corps. Jim went to work for his frind bringing in enough money to get him and his sister out of the city. After Jim left him and Alex keep in touch. Jim then settled down in a small home with his sister and lived a small country life.

Character's age: 28

Minecraft username: ultimate_Game_r

(optional)Age: enough

Why you want to play on this server: Becuse i've been playing on this server for a good while anyway.

How you found this server: You

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Yes, You got mad at me for...... I dont know it was you.

How well do you know the mods?: You should know this by now.

How often do you play?: Whenever you ask.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Becuse i was previously accepted and felt like doing this for the lolz.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no... {/do s}

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Jim_Flimming

Character's background story: Jim_Flimming was an only child at the age of 1. His family wasnt the richest family.. But they had just enough to get by. By the time Jim was 5 he was no longer an only child. His mother gave birth to his sister Jessica_Flimming. When Jim got to the age of 13 his dad began to get in with the wrong people. Jim knew that something was going to happen, so he took his sister Jessica and fled to his friends house. His friend, Alex_Vlazer. Not too long after he got to his friend's house, the news poped up on the tv. Jim stood in horror as he watched his home burst into flames. His dad and mother were inside buring as gang mebers stood there and laughed. Jim then comited the rest of his life to protecting his sister and doing whatever he could to get out of the city. As Jim Jess and Alex grew older. Alex made a scientific compless he called Fusion Corps. Jim went to work for his frind bringing in enough money to get him and his sister out of the city. After Jim left him and Alex keep in touch. Jim then settled down in a small home with his sister and lived a small country life.

Character's age: 28

This is a tough one but you are accepted but only by the tip of your hair!

ANNOUNCEMENT! The Witch Hunter's Guild is has no pending trade offers currently. The last one has been fullfilled. If you think you have an item of value though please feel free to contact us! Long Live the Hunters! :)

-player section-

Minecraft username: tookiemonster1

(optional)Age: 17

Why you want to play on this server: I like to feel of a small community, and the roleplay aspect of the server, as well as the modpack brough some pretty cool ideas to mind.

How you found this server: Browsing the forums, looking for a good server to play on

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Have never been banned from any server

How well do you know the mods?: Very well. Thermal Expansion is the only one that I don't know very well

How often do you play?: Will probably play everyday. My schedule is very... Scattered at times

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:  I feel I should be accepted because this server looks great, and I feel as though  I will have a lot of fun playing on the server, and will hopefully bring something to the community

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Zeref

Character's background story: Was cursed by a witch as a child, and has all of the abilities of a Witch... As well as immortality... He's very smart and builds complex machinery to aid him in his witchery. He's very friendly.. Until you wrong him in anyway. Thats when you shall feel Zeref's wrath. His parents abandoned him after he was bewitched, and he was forced to fend for himself. He has major trust issues, and will not trust anyone until he has gotten to know them a lot.

Character's age: 400 years old.

Edited by tookiemonster1

-player section-

Minecraft username: tookiemonster1

(optional)Age: 17

Why you want to play on this server: I like to feel of a small community, and the roleplay aspect of the server, as well as the modpack brough some pretty cool ideas to mind.

How you found this server: Browsing the forums, looking for a good server to play on

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Have never been banned from any server

How well do you know the mods?: Very well. Thermal Expansion is the only one that I don't know very well

How often do you play?: Will probably play everyday. My schedule is very... Scattered at times

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:  I feel I should be accepted because this server looks great, and I feel as though  I will have a lot of fun playing on the server, and will hopefully bring something to the community

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Zeref

Character's background story: Was cursed by a witch as a child, and has all of the abilities of a Witch... As well as immortality... He's very smart and builds complex machinery to aid him in his witchery. He's very friendly.. Until you wrong him in anyway. Thats when you shall feel Zeref's wrath. His parents abandoned him after he was bewitched, and he was forced to fend for himself. He has major trust issues, and will not trust anyone until he has gotten to know them a lot.

Character's age: 400 years old.

You are accepted into the server but your role-play is deemed invalid. You can submit another roleplay application later if you wish to role-play on the server. But you will be able to join the server now when it is running.