[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

We have the server stable again, figures crossed that this error was fully removed. Anyone that was attempting to spawn an enderman or use an autospawner for them should give me their safari nets for deletion purposes, I shall replace them with an entity without error. Not sure if it was one that was spawned naturally or from a net/spawner. Please cor-operate so the server doesn't permanently shut down.

Minecraft username:Luka_Kacavenda

(optional)Age:12

Why you want to play on this server:My friend seems to enjoy the server a lot so i decided why not sounds like fun!

How you found this server:My Friend Revolution25

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:From Normal Minecraft Servers Only, Reason: Retarded Admins.

How well do you know the mods?:Pretty Well, Haven't played much still have a lot to learn but i know the basics

How often do you play?:School Depends on it.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Well i do not like to start a fight and i would enjoy trying this server out, but honestly it's all your choice

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

Edited by Debater

Found a bit of a problem, may be related to what Mirac encountered - my advanced portal seemed to be stuck on, while trying to shut it off (i should've just broken it...) i went through and am now getting kicked everytime i try to get back on. shnoop, could you turn my portal off or break it if needed and move me somewhere in my house please? i'll be getting off for a bit right now so no rush on doing that anytime soon if server would need to be shut down to do so

This is a little more of description, now I know its a portal glitch, also Kz's portal appears to be stuck on... its probably a mod issue. Not really sure 100% is wrong so I will do for you what I did for him and move ur character once I get that chance. Also Debater is accepted, but you must talk to me about these "retarded adminds" and the reason for you ban or you may be removed from our whitelist or worse...

Minecraft username: brunolarzan (a joke with my friends)

(optional)Age:---

Why you want to play on this server: I like rp servers and this is the first really good-looking one.

How you found this server: I found this server on the Technic forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:I have not been banned from other servers.

How well do you know the mods?: I know them all pretty well, though i am most familiar with Tinkers Construct.

How often do you play?: I play after school nearly everyday for a couple hours, and play on most weekends

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because i have been accepted and played on several other rp servers, these being Myths of Daedwin, Lord of the Craft, and Age of Adventure.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: I do

Minecraft username: brunolarzan (a joke with my friends)

(optional)Age:---

Why you want to play on this server: I like rp servers and this is the first really good-looking one.

How you found this server: I found this server on the Technic forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:I have not been banned from other servers.

How well do you know the mods?: I know them all pretty well, though i am most familiar with Tinkers Construct.

How often do you play?: I play after school nearly everyday for a couple hours, and play on most weekends

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because i have been accepted and played on several other rp servers, these being Myths of Daedwin, Lord of the Craft, and Age of Adventure.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: I do

I wil make the rest of the post later, i am quite busy at the moment

Role-play character's name: Seth Macdove

Character's background story: Seth has had a pretty normal life, good parents, good education, that sort of thing, but he always wanted adventure, so now Seth is in this new land, ready to discover what lies in wait for him.

Character's age:20

-player section-

Minecraft username:mattbcraft

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server:TO have a nice private non crowded b-team experience :D

How you found this server:I was just looking friendly whitelisted b-team servers and found this thread and i like the name schnoop.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:No, i have never been perm banned.

How well do you know the mods?:Im pretty good with most of them, i will mostly use carpenter on creative though.

How often do you play?:Daily

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:So i can play and get to learn new people.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name:Tint

Character's background story:A common villager until he fell in a hole with a crazy wizard who raised him up as the best warrior/mage alive. (On the spot)

Character's age:24

Minecraft username: yuri2015

Why you want to play on this server: cuz i like it

How you found this server: my friend told me about it

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: nope

How well do you know the mods?: normal

How often do you play?: 2h every day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: i am PRo b'''az :P

-player section-

Minecraft username: dmanH4L0
(optional)Age:
Why you want to play on this server: to have a nice server to play on
How you found this server: searching B-team server lists
Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no
How well do you know the mods?: not very but i can learn fast
How often do you play?:regularly except for every other weekend
Why do you feel you should be accepted?:i dont really, i feel this can go either way
I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Tim
Character's background story: a simple player until infected by an Ender-Creeper Virus(my skin explains that) and has vowed to take revenge on all Endermen
Character's age: 16
Edited by dmanH4L0

Minecraft username: PyroChillzGamer

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server: I love role-play servers, especially Minecraft one's, also looking for a cool server to play on!

How you found this server: I googled good AoTB role-play server

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: I have never been banned.

How well do you know the mods?: Kinda new, but i learn fast, and i have experience in old Tekkit mods.

How often do you play?: I try to get on almost every day.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I think it's up to whoever reads this, but generally, I'm a good guy, and i will try to help you! If i know the solution that is :P

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: David Crowe

Character's background story: David Crowe was the leader of the world renowned PKSE Inc. The only company to supply earth to the resources they needed to fight wars, help the poor, and feed the world. He had unlimited power, he was rich, smart, and had that smile you couldn't resist, but with that, you have haters. They infiltrated his HQ, but he put up the fight of his life, even though he was rich and powerful, he always cared for those around him, his fiance, his family, and in doing so they took him down and captured him, all they wanted was him, they left his family alone. Tortured, whipped, cut, starved, electrocuted, and to end it all they burned him in a pit of molten magma, on an off-world planet, and left him there to melt away. Someone came to his aid, unknown to the current world, they replaced his limbs with cold and metallic, but strong limbs, and other pieces in his chest and head, he was invincible, and could respawn in his last known sleeping area, were his thoughts and mental being is updated and held. They cryogenicly froze him and sent him out into lifeless space, he soon landed on an outer-rim planet in dark space, unknown to the rest of the universe. He awakes, he knows of things that happened, they haunt him in his dreams, filled with rage and anger in his heart. In this new world he's in, he see's two sides in an endless war, but who will be victorious?

Character's age: 29

Edited by PyroChillzGamer

-player section-

Minecraft username: noahsawyckyj

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server: i want to play b teamt relly bad

How you found this server: i was on b team server list

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: no i never have been baned

How well do you know the mods?: relly well

How often do you play?: 6 out of 7 days a week

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: im respectfull i folow the rules and i want a b team server to play on

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Alucard

Character's background story: im a vampiare

Character's age:21 

@noahsawyckyj You are accepted but I expect you to use better spelling and grammar if you are to roleplay with us. Also your role-play character is subject to change.

EDIT: existing character so your role-play character is declined, you however are accepted, submit another role-play app in the future to be accepted into the role-play part of the server

Edited by shnoop123

why i wanted to play this server is that i really like it and there is allot of stuff i wanted to do like witchery.

how i found this server was i watch your youtube video saying that you have a server.

i have banned 2 time and lost allot of stuff spend 3 whole weeks playing and i jokes and get banned but i do respect poeple!well u see o taglock the admin and i say shoot and i say well i jsut taglock it doesn't mean u have to banned people and yeah that how it goes i wont lie.

how well i know about the mod i pretty sure i know about the witchery because i watch people play minecraft and stuff like thatand tinkes stuff and allot.

how do i say this i play everyday at 2 or 3 pm because i got school.

i dont know its up to you because well i can't pick what i want and sometime i dont follow the rules only sometime not everytime it find if you dont accept me cause i dont think people well accept meh.

yes i read the rules and i well get banned for the time i spent.

Role-play character's name:teenage_tears

Character's background story:soldier

Character's age:13

THANK YOU :)

Minecraft username: firey727

(optional)Age: 18

Why you want to play on this server: been looking to do some rp and saw this on on the forums and want to join

How you found this server: tekkit forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: nope 

How well do you know the mods?: 7 out of 10

How often do you play?: Minecraft?  (about every day) your server? about 2-5 hours a day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: well I am a good rper. Was in a few groups in the past they all have disbanded now and i have been looking for a new one those days. I am a well trusted person as well.  

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Patrick Ranford

Character's background story: Patrick from a parallel dimension, was working in his quantum physics lab he was studying how the subatomic particles could register in time and space. He started to mess with the particles when by incidentally rip one causing a vortex to open up pull him into it. He pass out from shock. He woke up about an hour later see that he is in a whole new world. He found him self on a island. after a day on the island a ship pulled up and started to dock. He aboard the ship and began to ask who was in charge of the ship. A young guy came up to Patrick and said, "I am captain Troll. What to you need my friend." Patrick explains himself tell what had happened. Captain Troll Laughs " Quantum Physics! We have already master that in this age i will give you my parallel world jumper so you can get back to your world." Captain troll hands him the jumper and says " Now be careful its only got 4 jumps left and if you run in a world with out the tech you will be trapped there till you can build on of your own." Patrick says thanks and jumps back to his own world using a blood sample. As he back in his lab he starts to look for a way to make another jumper so he can explore the parallel worlds. So he jumps to a random world to look for the blue-prints of this device. The first world he jumps to is a very ran down world with a lot of zombies. His second jump is to a world of blacksmiths and warriors who teach him how to forge metals and make weapons. As he begins to jump back to his home world due to the fact that it was his last jump he pushes the jump dill over to much warps to a new world that he had never been to....

Character's age: 21