[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

(MC Username)-agent918273

(Age)-Prefer not to say

(Why)-Whitelist servers are least likely to be griefed also I am a youtuber (sorta new) and want to play on a mindcrack like server

(How I Found It)-Your youtube video, Bdoubleo100, GenerickB, Tekkit website

(Have You Been Banned)-No

(How Well Do You Know The Mods)-Been playing since I saw the first video about it so pretty familer with them

(How Much Do You Play)-Usually every day

(Why Should You Accept Me)-I don't ever grief, make videos (sorta) and want to be on a server where I can record and not find that the next my stuff is all gone also I get along well with other people and doesn't use swear words often I feel bored playing alone because theres no fun building if theres no one to see it

(I Have Read The Rules And Know I Will Be Banned For  Breaking Them)=Yes and I have a good reputation for being respectful on servers

Roleplay

Name: Will Strautin

Story:Born in a small village, he never got to know his parents. The villagers told him that his mom died in murder and his father in war. Raised by village folk, he has always been interested in the magical machines the travelers would bring to the village. Machines that could smelt iron without fuel, cook meat without coal, and turn cobblestone into sand. Sadly the villagers couldn't get them to work. One day, as he returned form hunting, he saw some villagers fiddling with some pieces of old machine blocks. He asked for them and paid for it with his game from the hunt. At home, over days and days of hard work, he heard the gears start creaking and the machine light up. The village chief was impressed with his discoveries. He suggested that he go and travel the world until he finds the right place for him, for the village was a simple farming one. On his adventures he has met some good friends and escaped from near death situations, pursuing his dream of building a city on a gigantic airship.

-player section-

Minecraft username:Revolution25

(optional)Age:15

Why you want to play on this server:i'm looking for nice server without grieffers to play and learn moze about b-team

How you found this server:YT

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:nope

How well do you know the mods?:5/10

How often do you play?:when ever i want

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:idk

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no     yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name:Rev

Character's background story:nerd that likes DNA genetics

Character's age:15

Username: 17Bearclaw

Age 15

I would like to play because I'm looking for a good fun server to record videos on YouTube .

I found this server when looking for good b-team servers

Never been banned

I know Most of the mods pretty well because I've used them and I watch a ton of vids if I need to now more about that mod

Play 3-5 times a week

I feel like I should be accepted because I'm loyal I have fun and when someone say to stop I will do what they say

Yes I read the rules!!

I am looking forward to this if you accept me. :)

Edited by Beraclaw1717

Ehm... I kind of made a mistake... I tried to cheat the system, and morphed into a squid and went to the moon. So that made me crash, and everytime I go into the server, I crash immediately everytime... HELP. Location the little tunnel between the airlocks in Luna's moonbase.

username: llarssie

I would like to join the server because the server were i was playing were going offline.

Forum

never banned

close to all

when i want to play

i just want to play on a server with nice players.

yeah sure, always!!!!

(sorry for my bad english)

Role-play character's name: Double U

Character's background story: Scientist that came in contact with a witch and a druid, the witch want to live on his own and get away. but de druid was still with me and he loves mobs and he was holding mobs but i was getting special powers from mobs and the druid don't know that i was getting special powers. When i was 14, i fled away and i was taking the wrong path and was friends with the wrong people. Now i am a evil scientist with special powers from mobs, but he still loves technic and science.

Character's age:21 

Edited by llarssie

username: kellodo

The last server I played on went offline forever and I tried to run my own server but my computer isn't that kind of a beast

My friend sent me a link

I have never been banned on any kind of server

I know witchery Secretrooms and other stuffs aswel, not that great with Advanced Genetics though

I usually play everyday one or two hours

I want to play on a nice AotBT server with nice members because I hate flamers and griefers and stuff.

Yup

Role-play name: Witch of the North.

Background story: When he grew up as a little kid he figured out he had some mythical powers. Instead of using them for goor OR bad, he decided to train them for if he would need it later. He trained and trained for over 100 years and he became the strongest witch of all. When he trained enough he went on a journey to find a new place to live. He went north and north and north etc. When he couldnt travel any further he build a home and lived his life. Now he still lives there and he calls himself The Witch of the North. He only uses his powers to help people who need it.

Age of character: 214

Edited by MoYev

Minecraft username: XoxSurviverxoX  (not pleased with my name)

(optional)Age:14

Why you want to play on this server: Well my friends are on this server, so i figured it would be fun to play with them :).

How you found this server: My friends asked me to play with them. (Moyev and llarssie)

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Not that i can think of :).

How well do you know the mods?: I know a little about everything in this modpack, not an expert in anything though.                             

How often do you play?: Depends on how much homework i have to do. But usually around 2 hours

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I don't really know what to put here, there isn't really a reason why you should or shouldn't accept me.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no Yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: Verjin the Keeper of the Grove 

Character's background story: A druid that has lived in a grove for all of his life. On one day he woke up but there was no one in the village he lived in, there were only burning houses. He doesn't talk a lot but when he does the world trembles. He will protect his grove at all cost. 

Character's age: 85

Edited by BestNameEver

-player section-

Minecraft username: Saedin

(optional)Age: 27

Why you want to play on this server: I'm looking for an authentic B-Team experience without towny, or essentials or other cheaty mods.

How you found this server: Perusing the server forums.

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: Nope.

How well do you know the mods?: I know a few relatively well and I'm looking to learn more about the others.

How often do you play?: Hours a day.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I'm a friendly and active player willing to help the community in any way, with building, tips on mods, whatever.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: Yes

-Roleplay section-

Role-play character's name: S

Character's background story: S is unclear on how he came to be. His memories are lost and all past connections, if they ever existed, are nowhere to be found. Tall and slender with an insatiable lust for blood he hides away in his elaborate cave maze, working his necromancy and plotting. Is he some lab experiment gone horribly wrong? A fusion of human and Enderman DNA on an incomplete homunculus shell? The answer remains unclear.

Character's age: Unknown

I don't know if we will allow you to be Malfurion Stormrage sense it is a character that ALREADY existed. As for the others, I'll try to get the apps processed as soon as possible, and those with glitches, usually its connection issues. Other than the cheating the system guy... I need more info on how to help you, because I'm not 100% sure what you did or what is wrong. Sorry about the wait fellas

Minecraft username: Majestic_Ghost

(optional)Age:14

Why you want to play on this server: Im looking for a small attack of the bteam server that i could play on and have fun

How you found this server: I was browsing the technic forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: I know Tinkers construct and witchery well

How often do you play?: Week days and sometimes on the weekends

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: Because i can be a fun and helpful contribution to the community 

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no Yes!

Everyone is Accepted! but a few notes: BestNameEver: you probably cannot be a existing character, we may allow it but for now... its a NO! so if you would like a role-play character try to come up with something unique as in not already done, sorry but it has to be that way, so I'll drop adding ur roleplay name to the list for now, just submit another role-play app. at another time before you wish to join our roleplay. As for Saedin: We may need to have a talk about ur story. Everyone else: Try to be a bit more descriptive if possible and not to overpower urself, you are only human, we may even implement something to be sure of it, but enough of that, hope you all have fun!

EDIT: Also "Witch of the north" .... we may need to have a talk

Edited by shnoop123

Minecraft Username: clamy7

Why do you want to play on this server?: Well i have always liked roleplay but never thought of b-team role play it would be awesome to try this out

How you found this server?: through the technic pack forms of corse ;]

Have you been banned from other servers? If so why?: No and to be honest I never steal for one reason... I want to get my stuff on my own.

How well do you know the mods?: well not a lot but but I know enough about some of them like to teach you thru them like tinkers construct

How offen do you play?: A TON ON WEEKENDS! but about maybe an hour or two during the week

Why do u feel you should be accepted?: I have never raged I never ever grief... And the server is legit to be honest... i just no reason not to... ;]

I have read the rules and i know i will get banned for breaking themYES!

Role-Play Character Name: Ater

Character Backround Story: Not so long ago there was a bubble named Ater and one day a life wizard was pacing by and it stoped in front of me and he saw beauty in me and what i can do so he turned my into a wizard of my own and I was soooo gratefull that i promised to do good deeds for the land but then she telaported away with her witch's hand so then i was off cutting down trees sellling them for witchy goods but the i saw dark dark magic i began spells and iteam systeams and i have always lived under water... untill 2014..... ;]

Character age: 15

Minecraft Username: clamy7

Why do you want to play on this server?: Well i have always liked roleplay but never thought of b-team role play it would be awesome to try this out

How you found this server?: through the technic pack forms of corse ;]

Have you been banned from other servers? If so why?: No and to be honest I never steal for one reason... I want to get my stuff on my own.

How well do you know the mods?: well not a lot but but I know enough about some of them like to teach you thru them like tinkers construct

How offen do you play?: A TON ON WEEKENDS! but about maybe an hour or two during the week

Why do u feel you should be accepted?: I have never raged I never ever grief... And the server is legit to be honest... i just no reason not to... ;]

I have read the rules and i know i will get banned for breaking themYES!

Role-Play Character Name: Ater

Character Backround Story: Not so long ago there was a bubble named Ater and one day a life wizard was pacing by and it stoped in front of me and he saw beauty in me and what i can do so he turned my into a wizard of my own and I was soooo gratefull that i promised to do good deeds for the land but then she telaported away with her witch's hand so then i was off cutting down trees sellling them for witchy goods but the i saw dark dark magic i began spells and iteam systeams and i have always lived under water... untill 2014..... ;]

Character age: 15

I don't know if we will allow you to be Malfurion Stormrage sense it is a character that ALREADY existed. As for the others, I'll try to get the apps processed as soon as possible, and those with glitches, usually its connection issues. Other than the cheating the system guy... I need more info on how to help you, because I'm not 100% sure what you did or what is wrong. Sorry about the wait fellas

See... If you know Luna's moonbase, I was trying to cheat the system, to not have to make oxygon gear. So I morphed into a squid(Because they don't breath on land) of hope to be able to breath. Buuuut that putted me in the sutiation that I crashed... So everytime I log on, I'll crash imediately because I'm placed a place where you need oxygon gear, when I'm still a squid. So if some of you could help me to make the place I'm at breathable, so that will not make me crash. The location I'm at, is in the tunnel between Luna's airlocks, where you need oxygon. 

See... If you know Luna's moonbase, I was trying to cheat the system, to not have to make oxygon gear. So I morphed into a squid(Because they don't breath on land) of hope to be able to breath. Buuuut that putted me in the sutiation that I crashed... So everytime I log on, I'll crash imediately because I'm placed a place where you need oxygon gear, when I'm still a squid. So if some of you could help me to make the place I'm at breathable, so that will not make me crash. The location I'm at, is in the tunnel between Luna's airlocks, where you need oxygon. 

I will move ur character through world edit, but I still don't know what "The situation" is, all I know is the details around it, but not it itself...