[Always latest] Shnoop's roleplay server [PVP] [20 slots] [Plugins and mods are default] Keep on shnoopin'

Minecraft username: Akkilles

(optional)Age:

Why you want to play on this server: Cause i would like

How you found this server: Technic forums

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:no

How well do you know the mods?:pretty well

How often do you play?: almost everyday

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:Cause the more the merrier

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes/no

I'm sorry but you have been rejected. You did not say yes to the rules, try again later!

Edited by shnoop123

Minecraft Username: archsoc2001

Why you want to play on this server? I would like to play on this server to be able to explore more about the modpack and enjoy the modpack with friends because the modpack isn't that fun by yourself.

How you found this server? I found this server on youtube and the URL is: 

'>

Have you been banned from other servers?No, I am a very good natured person am always  sure to befriend people.

How much do you know about the mods? I don't know a whole lot about the mods(I know enough not to be a complete noob) but I wish to learn more about them through this server.

How often will you play? Like every kid a parent has rules and I am only allowed to play on the weekends.

Why do you feel you should be accepted?I feel that I should be accepted so that once i learn about the modpack I will help other noob's get through just like I did.I am a very nice person who sees the good in everyone.

Have I read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them:Yes

Role Play:

Name:Joel Archer

Characters background story:Joel is a man of love,Peace,Courage,intelligence,and wisdom.He is scared for life because of a mistake he made.He would never tell anyone his mistake,but he would only say that it cost his family's lives.Here is his story. One day there was a homeless boy on the street and was crying.A traveler walked by the boy. When the man looked him in the eye he saw a vision of the boy slaying mobs and saving the world from a force that is made of great evil.The traveler then knelt down and asked the child if he wanted come with him to his house.The child said "yes please" under his whimpering. As they walked to the house the child was thinking of his horrible secret.When they got inside they ate a dinner with some of the most delicious food the child has eaten in a long time.The man asked him what he was crying about.The boy said he made a mistake that cost me my family.The man realized that this was a sore subject so he told the boy about the vision he had of the boy.The boy said that if that was true how was he going to learn all of that?The man said that there is a mountain with a temple on it and there is a grand master who will care and teach him the way of life.So the boy climbed the mountain with nothing but rags and petty old worn shoes.once he made it up he saw the grand master waiting for him.The boy said" hello I'm j---"

Joel Archer said the Grand Master.The boy looked at him and said"I would like you to call me Arch."Then the grand master stared at him and said "Let us Begin our training young grasshopper or should I say Arch...."

8 years later

Arch is now fighting mobs and saving tribes and He occasionally goes to visit the grand master ,whom he now calls "Still Statue". He has Friends all around cheering his name.But he never forgot his secret or the promise he made to his parents before they were gone."Son you will do great things and promise me that you will vanquish the evil that has brought death to us." ...........

Characters Age:21

Comment:Hope you loved my RolePlay story and that I am accepted into the server! Have a good day!

Minecraft username:Astonyen

(optional)Age:22

Why you want to play on this server:I ve been playing DW20 modpack lately and im into building with details and witchery and Atack of the B-Team is the best pack for it.(Also watchinh all the youtubers :P) Your server seemed kinda cool and i hope you have 15/24 hours a day players like me :)

How you found this server:shnoop123's youtube channel

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?:Never

How well do you know the mods?:Ive been playing FTB mindcrack,direwolf20 and some more modpacks for 2 years

How often do you play?:5-15 hours a day

Why do you feel you should be accepted?:I really love to play minecraft and show the things that i build like everyone, every server i got in became ghost town everybody decided to quit the server even admins.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes!

Accepted!

-My minecraft ursername is: bobby807

-Im 15 years old ill be 16 soon

-I would love to play on this server because its no greifing (which is nice every time i start getting good someone takes my stuff) and its role play. ive always wanted to play on a role play server. i can also play on a server that will let me do what i would like to do. 

-I found this server while i was looking for a good server to play on. I searched "good attack of the b team server"

-I have never been banned on a server before and never plan on it

-I know the mods pretty well

-I play almost every day if possible sometimes i cant

-I feel u should accept me because im nice and i try my best to help people. Im also good with the mods and im pretty go at building things

-yes i have read the rules

Role-pay characters name- Ray

background story: as a young boy he lived in a place where he was surrounded by death and murder where the only way to survive was to become a hitman.

Do you accept the rules? Till you do I cannot accept you.

HI Shnoop.

MC Name- Dolbinater

Age- 31

Reason to join- Ive played on afew servers and none have been roleplay which is what ive been looking for.

Found- I discovered your server on the AOTB forum.

Mods- I know afew mods abit more than other mods.

Playing Time- I play about 3hrs a day, abit more at the weekends.

Reason to pick me- Well im 31 so im very mature, always willing to help where I can, always stick to the rules, really love the idea of roleplay and love building castles.

Rules- Yes ive read the rules

Roleplayers name- Jungle Jim

History- A former solider who has crashed landed on this planet.

Age- 31

Hello, I assume you accept the rules, as to what you said about sticking to them. So you are accepted, must abide by our rules though. Also we have an admin named Jim... watch out ;)

Minecraft username:9012784365

Why do you want to play on this server: I like small organized servers so that everyone can have fun but there isn't 1,000 other people just greifing everybody

How did you found this server: On youtube:

Have you been banned from other servers, if so why?: No

How well do you know the mods?: I know how to use almost all of the mods but it is my first time using them for most of them

How often do you play?: Most of the time once a day but im starting to take breaks

Why do you feel you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because i'm just trying to have fun with other people 

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them: yes

Role-play name: Jimmy(Not real name)

History: Its starts in 2014 Jimmy is 14(Not my real age or name) and is amazed with the technology that he has. He starts making inventions that can 3d print and make hologram video chatting. Then a couple years later new technology is released to the public and someone named Niter is using it to try to take over the world and when Jimmy trys to go and stop him on the moon with his new invention the "Frepazalot" that can make lasers 50 times hotter then the core of the sun Niter blasts him back to planet that nobody ever knew about called B-Team. When Jimmy landed most of his memory was gone except for Niter. This is now when I join the server and try to get to the moon. Tada!!!!!!  

You are accepted into the server but... your roleplay is subject to change due to discrepancies and other reasons.

Player thingy

Ign : Saleenmaster1

why i want to play on this server: Im searching for a server which isnt griefed and still freebuild. Kinda like the server bdubs and keralis are on. And since this server is whitelisted i guess i found the right one to play on.

Found: youtube search

Banned: banned on 2 servers: 1) cause the admin got hacked 2) same reason as nr1)

Mods knowledge: Still learning but the basic stuff like sorting system and tinkers and project red i do know

Presence: almost daily but only at evening  GMT+1

Accept reason: Im a calm player who is usually nice to everyone. I also like to roleplay a little soo yeah..

Rules: yes i´ve read them and i accept being banned if i break em

Roleplay part

Name: Nakopa (may change that if u dont like it)

Background story: Since the nuclear fallout and the death of his family, this fellow person seeks to find clarity in his life, leading him into dangerous situations and stuff. Thinking he found the clarity, he finds himself in the jungle,living alone only with statues and ocelots.(kinda short srry)

I will talk to the other admins but as of now it appears you have been rejected. Sorry about that, I have my reasons.

~Server Application~

Minecraft Username: meerkat004

Why I want to play on this server?: I would like to play on this server, because I have similar griefing experiences like you and hate having to hide all of my good builds. Also I would like a not so crowded server where I can peacefully play Attack of the B team without having to worry about much.

How I found this server?: I found this server by going on youtube and searching "WhiteListed Attack of the B team server" and found this server most appealing.

Have I ever been banned from a server? If so why?: I luckily have never been banned from a server, because I follow all of the rules and try to stay away from that.

How well do I know the Mods?: I know the Mods fairly well now, because I tend to watch "Lets Plays" of Attack of the B team on youtube to learn more. The Mods I am most used to are Advanced Genetics, Carpenters Mod, Tinkers Construct, and TropicCraft.

Why I feel I should be accepted?: I feel I should be accepted on this server because I am very friendly towards people on servers, and always try to make friends with other people. Also I feel I should be accepted because of my server devotion and knowledge towards Attack of the B team.

I have read the rules and know I will get banned for breaking them?: Yes

~RolePlay Section~

RolePlay Name: Draco ColdHeart

Backround Story: Since Draco ColdHeart was a young boy he loved the thought of Magic and Machinery. Draco always admired his fathers works as a Mechanic and his Mothers work of Sorcery, he wanted to be just like them. Then one late night he heard a strange noise. He was scared and wanted someone to comfort him, so he went to go and stay in his parents room. When he arrived in the room he saw no trace of his parents. He looked all around the house, and still could not find them. Then as he started going outside to look for them, he found that the forest was filled with giant spiders! All holding limp web sacks which appeared to have people inside of them. Then he suddenly noticed his mother and father cornered by three of the biggest spiders. He ran to help them, but he noticed the spiders dangling above him waiting to pounce. His parents saw him and tried to save him, but then the spiders attacked. With the last amount of magic energy his mother had, she teleported him to an village. With all the young boy had encountered, he couldn't stand it and knocked out cold. Later, he awoke in a kind villagers house. A man who was a Wizard had taken the Draco in. During the years Draco lived there, the villager was like a father to him, and shared his magical skills with him. Even though Draco was young when the Attack happened, he never forgot and swore to take revenge on the spider queen.

Characters age: 17

I accept! But your roleplay is subject to change

Player Section

Minecraft username-TheCreeperPWNR

I prefer not to state my age

I want to play on this server because I want a peaceful server that I can do survival mode with my friends

I found this server from my in real life friend meerkat004 who recently joined the server and recommended me to play

I have not been banned from any server because I follow every rule the server states and I do not like to hack

I know most of the mods but I mods I am most familiar to is tinkers' construct, statues, chisel, minefactory reloaded, and Archimedes' ships.

I play Attack of the B-team whenever I have the time to

I feel that I should be accepted because me and my friends love Attack of the B-Team and we want a peaceful server to do it on and this server is the perfect place to do it and if we find a good place we might make a youtube channel and make a video

I have read the rules and I understand that if I break them I will be banned.

Roleplay Section

Roleplay name-Zolt de Aer

Background Story- Zolt de Aer (or Zolt for short) was apart of the Zoltanians colony. There race is extremely skilled in machines. There arch enemy is the Dwarvarians who are skilled in forgery. However Zolt have a friend in the enemy colony called Markor. Markor has taught Zolt how to be a master forger while Zolt has taught Markor how to be a master at machines. At one of there meetup's, Zolt's dad had walked in on there training. Once Zolt's dad had seen whats going on he had banished Zolt to the world of Minecraftia where he must learn to survive on his own using the skills he learned from his friend. and also his natural machinery mastery. Every night he looks up at the stars and wonders what has happed to his friend Markor and if he will be rescued from this world of Minecraftia.

Characters Age-24

Edited by TheCreeperPWNR

Player Section

Minecraft username-TheCreeperPWNR

I prefer not to state my age

I want to play on this server because I want a peaceful server that I can do survival mode with my friends

I found this server from my in real life friend meerkat004 who recently joined the server and recommended me to play

I have not been banned from any server because I follow every rule the server states and I do not like to hack

I know most of the mods but I mods I am most familiar to is tinkers' construct, statues, chisel, minefactory reloaded, and Archimedes' ships.

I play Attack of the B-team whenever I have the time to

I feel that I should be accepted because me and my friends love Attack of the B-Team and we want a peaceful server to do it on and this server is the perfect place to do it and if we find a good place we might make a youtube channel and make a video

I have read the rules and I understand that if I break them I will be banned.

Roleplay Section

Roleplay name-Zolt de Aer

Background Story- Zolt de Aer (or Zolt for short) was apart of the Zoltanians colony. There race is extremely skilled in machines. There arch enemy is the Dwarvarians who are skilled in forgery. However Zolt have a friend in the enemy colony called Markor. Markor has taught Zolt how to be a master forger while Zolt has taught Markor how to be a master at machines. At one of there meetup's, Zolt's dad had walked in on there training. Once Zolt's dad had seen whats going on he had banished Zolt to the world of Minecraftia where he must learn to survive on his own using the skills he learned from his friend. and also his natural machinery mastery. Every night he looks up at the stars and wonders what has happed to his friend Markor and if he will be rescued from this world of Minecraftia.

Characters Age-24

Accepted but, your roleplay is subject to change as we have not established any of that yet. And if we ever suspect hacking the server goes down like it did a while back. Enjoy!

Hey Shnoop. When I tried to join the server, it said that some of the mods weren't updated and that I could not join. I am just requesting that you would please update the server so I would be able to play on the server again, or tell me when the server will be updated.

Edited by meerkat004