Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username:KillahBuilda
Where you found this server? Google
Why you want to be on this sever? to play bteam with a better community the server i was playing on rolls back too much
What are you planning on doing on the server? a litlle bit of everything i havent really had time to exsplore the whole pack :/ unfortunatly
Your favourite colour? RED

Minecraft username:scowlinggoblin

Where you found this server?here on this website
Why you want to be on this sever?looking for a good server with good staff and a few banned items to call home
What are you planning on doing on the server?to build and learn more about the modpack and to maybe call it home
Your favourite colour?purple 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Minecraft username:

InfectedGrass

Where you found this server?

googled ''attack of the b-team whitlist server''

Why you want to be on this sever?

Because i used to play a lots of attack of the b-team. but then i restart playing vanilla, but a few days ago, i started watching somes AOTBT viodeos, and I realized how much it missed me. And I also want a whitlisted server to be with nice people that don't allways grief or kill you.

What are you planning on doing on the server?

I won't lie, i'm a witch, i'll do for 100% shure witchery, I may troll others, have fun whit the community. But i'm also a HELPER, i got promoted of this rank in a lots of server because I always help others at my best.

Your favorite color?

I really like cyan, but I'll say blue, like the blue i'm writing these awnser.

Leave your reply in the comments:
Minecraft username: lunarblu
Where you found this server? technicpack forums
Why you want to be on this sever? whitelist and to play with others
What are you planning on doing on the server? build a farm/home
Your favourite colour? blue

Minecraft username:facegrinder
Where you found this server? I found this on the aotbt servers page
Why you want to be on this sever? the previous server closed down so i wanted to play on a new on w/ theo to do a series
What are you planning on doing on the server? having fun :D
Your favourite colour? Purple

Whitelist Application

Minecraft username: CaptainSpaceman

Where you found this server? A friend who is part of the server

Why you want to be on this server? It seems like a really great server. I think it would be fun to play on a server with nice people who aren't there to try and ruin the game for everyone else.

What are you planning on doing on the server? Using the features of the mods and building cool stuff.

Favourite colour? All of them.

Minecraft Username: Professor_TheFox

Where did you find this server?: Technicpack Forums (here lol)

Why do you want to be on this server?: I've been looking for a good server with no grief and a nice community. It also gets very boring playing alone

What do you plan to do on the server?: Hopefully to create cool machines and structures and enjoy doing that with others :3

Favorite colour? Navy blue or black 

Minecraft username: Trailblazer_Luke
Where you found this server? ShelledPanda
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to play modded minecraft without all the hassle of Griefers and Spammers
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building machines and playing with my friend
Your favourite colour? Teal or yellow

Minecraft username: Trailblazer_Luke
Where you found this server? ShelledPanda
Why you want to be on this sever? I want to play modded minecraft without all the hassle of Griefers and Spammers
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building machines and playing with my friend
Your favourite colour? Teal or yellow