Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft name:sluggerjv2

I found this server here on the technic forums

I want to be an all around nice person that helps people when they need help, and to have fun and make friends.

I'm planning on having a good time and making friends, and learn a little bit more about the mods

My favorite color is red

Thanks

IGN Rayquaza125

Cruising forums and saw this

love smaller multiplayer servers because the bigger the server the more wild it gets (and laggy)

be a MAD scientist!

Blue or blue gray

Q's (any banned mods or items? How many people whitlelisted?)

Thanks for your time

:science:

Edited by Rayquaza125

Minecraft username: XxSaRobz09xx
Where you found this server? On the Technic Forums Server section
Why you want to be on this sever? Because it looks like a fun and fair server to play on and also, in the title it says "Great community" which is why I want to join the server!
What are you planning on doing on the server? I want to get into the Witchery mod because I love to do little pranks so watch out for me!
Your favourite colour? Blue!

Minecraft username: howlingvengence
Where you found this server? Here.
Why you want to be on this sever? Looking for a good B-Team Server.
What are you planning on doing on the server? Mainly witchery, but I'll probably do all the mods.
Your favourite colour? Green...why is this a question on most applications?

Ft5zhJJ.png

The Attack of the B-Team server has arrived!

The Attack of theB-Team is a technic modpack made by two well know youtubers. The modpack includes fewer technical mods from FTB but includes more building orientated mods and some fancy mad science mods.

The B-Team server is a whitelisted server to prevent griefing. To get your name on that list you'll need to sign up on the forum post here or on out pmc page or on mcforums.

To keep the server going we need donations. There are 3 packages in the B-Team store which is here.

Our server has simple but strict rules and they are:

1. No Griefing

2. No killing other players without consent

3. No asking for items

4. No advertising, hacking, swearing, spamming

The texture pack that I recommend is sphax even though some computers might not be able to handle it. i can be found here.

Downloading the modpack is pretty simple and can be found here. Once you launch it select 'Attack of the B-Team' and hit play.

Whitelist Application

To sign up for the Attack of the B-Team server you will need to answer a few simple questions.

Staff will check the forum and update it straight away. We will leave a comment to let you know that you have been accepted.

All players will be accept.

IP: erebus-bteam.sytes.net

Leave your reply in the comments or on PMC or mcForums:

Minecraft username:

Where you found this server?

Why you want to be on this sever?

What are you planning on doing on the server?

Your favourite colour?

| Whitelist Application: Erebus Fourms, PMC, mcForums |

| Sphax Texturepack | Modpack download | Server Store |

1. Zap1r

2. Technic forums (here)

3. I want to be on a nice friendly server, where everyone is friendly and active, and I feel like this is going to be the right one :D

4. I plan on making a workshop for myself, and I can help other ppl with complicated mods like tinkers construct and others :D

5. I like the color orange.

Thanks for reading :)

Minecraft username: ShanyeEast
Where you found this server? Here on the Technic forums.
Why you want to be on this sever? I've been looking for a cool server to play on!
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building cool stuff, Witchery, and Food +
Your favourite color? Teal.

Minecraft username:DarthGenEx
Where you found this server?On the modpack server list
Why you want to be on this sever?I really like to play with other people and I love this modpack
What are you planning on doing on the server?Build,Play and have fun
Your favourite colour?Green

Minecraft username: bro_elanda
Where you found this server? : in technic forum
Why you want to be on this sever? I've been looking for a whitelisted b team server for months. 
What are you planning on doing on the server? Building things, little pranks, youtube videos
Your favourite colour? dark blue.

btw, which country was this server located. I hope you'll let me in to the server.

Thankyou :)

Minecraft username:Gradedcaboose

Where you found this server?:forums.texhnicpack.net

Why you want to be on this sever?:I'm sick of griefing and I want to build peacefully without worrys

What are you planning on doing on the server?sustain a small village and go to the moon. Basically try everything this mod pack has to offer

Your favourite colour? Green