Erebus: Attack of the B-Team [Towny] [Dungeons] [Great Community] [Whitelist]

Minecraft username: girlygirl1557
Where you found this server? I found this server on the Technic Forums!
Why you want to be on this sever? I love playing with other people.
What are you planning on doing on the server? I plan on being a master Witch with the Witchery mod, and I plan on going to.... wait for it----------MARS!
Your favourite colour? My favorite color is a greenish-blueish color. Sort of like the Aqua color.

Minecraft username: BeeAsian
Where you found this server? technic pack forums
Why you want to be on this sever? looking for people to play with i ve tried playing with my self but it wasnt as fun
What are you planning on doing on the server? plan to make friends
Your favourite colour? Red

hi i would like to join

slowcoby is my name

where did i find the server well here :P

why do i want to join i get bored and i have nothing to do now since it snows and i want to play with a server that is wonderful and nice

helping people and helping them feel better becuase i'm nice :D

yellow as a sunflower

Minecraft username: Gumo_

Where you found this server? a friend found it on these forums

Why you want to be on this sever? Wanted to try out new mods, and this server seemed like it would be a friendly community

What are you planning on doing on the server? just play with friends.

Your favourite colour? purple

Minecraft username: purgeofhope

Where you found this server? a friend found it on these forums

Why you want to be on this sever? Wanted to try out new mods, and this server seemed like it would be a friendly community

What are you planning on doing on the server? Play with my group of friends, probably set up a small community.

Your favourite colour? Blue

• 4 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: funkeytown2055

Where you found this server: I was looking for attack server and found your it looked very popular

Why you want to be on this server: I would like to join and see how play attack of b-team goes with you guys 

What are you planning to do on this server: Probably build, make some friends?

Your favorite color: red or blue

• 4 weeks later...

Minecraft username: TheWoWClown
Where you found this server? I was accepted on the TPPI server, but noone was ever on it. I saw people on this one all the time, however.
Why you want to be on this sever? To be able to play with people, as the TPPI server was empty.
What are you planning on doing on the server? I'm planning to build some really cool stuff and help others as much as I can.
Your favourite colour?  Red

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft username: chronosmaker
Where you found this server? Here, on the Technic forums
Why you want to be on this sever? Looking for a good, mature server to get back into Minecraft and modpacks
What are you planning on doing on the server? Surviving! Maybe teaming up with some people to work on my building skills.
Your favourite colour? Toss up between silver and gold.

Minecraft username:  luke123x2
Where you found this server?   planet 
Why you want to be on this sever?   I want to be apart of a small good server where you actully meet and play with freinds.
What are you planning on doing on the server?  Have fun and build a cool house and base.
Your favourite colour? Green

Edited by luke123x2

Minecraft username: snereib

Where you found this server? on the forums

Why you want to be on this sever? I usually play hardcore pvp servers and i just want to try something more peacefull so i can try to spend more time into building and exploring the pack instead of creating weapons and stuff to kill everyone else

What are you planning on doing on the server? Building, Exploring the pack and maybe making some friends for a change xD

Your favourite colour? i like the combination of brown black and some white 

IGN:maneater2004

where you found this server:i was just looking for a new server

why you want to be on this server:i love playing with people on survival servers

what are you planning to do on this server:i am planning to try to make a friendship with someone and help them

what is your favorite coulor: blue,and green

minecraft user name: luc27800

how did you find out about the server: my brother found it (snereib) and I would like to join

why do you want to be on this server: because I would like to play with my brother and this looks like a fun server

what are you planning to do on this server: creating a town with my brother and exploring the modpacks

your favourite colour? red