Steal the Cookie!

palden1810

Alright, so this is another forum game that I've seen and has always been a blast to play, which really surprises me since no one has started it up.

How this game works: You have to somehow steal the cookie from the person above you. Here's an example.

I bake a nice fresh cookie

Next Person:

I smack you in the face with a pie and steal the cookie while you are distracted.

However to try and avoid having this thread "..Get Bent..." by a forum mod, here are some basic rules:

1. ALWAYS FOLLOW THE FORUM RULES! PERIOD!

2. No being particularly nasty to the person above you. Remember, this is all in good fun.

3. If you have any doubt about posting something because you think it might offend someone, don't do it

4. Put the person who you're stealing the cookie from in quotes so we can laugh at the ninjas later

So, now that we have the groundwork laid out, I'll start:

I buy I nice fresh cookie

Edited by palden1810

Alright, so this is another forum game that I've seen and has always been a blast to play, which really surprises me since no one has started it up.

I think we should add a rule that we must quote the one we steal it from, otherwise it will get confusing when people ninja each other.

I eat the cookie out of your hand.

The cookie is now chewed and partly dissolved in your stomach. I pierce your stomach with a spiky spigot and drain the cookie into a vial, which I proceed to cork. FOR SCIENCE!

I think we should add a rule that we must quote the one we steal it from, otherwise it will get confusing when people ninja each other.

The cookie is now chewed and partly dissolved in your stomach. I pierce your stomach with a spiky spigot and drain the cookie into a vial, which I proceed to cork. FOR SCIENCE!

i zap you with my sun god laser and eat the parts of my cookie you tried to take away

i zap you with my sun god laser and eat the parts of my cookie you tried to take away

I zap your stomach with my anti-gravitational ray, forcing the contents (including the cookie) back through your esophogas where I reassemble it into a circular cookie again

• 2 weeks later...