[FULL WHITELIST] WIP Server, need experienced server admins and former owners.

EDIT: We have enough people now, no more applications please.

I am intending to host a whitelisted public server, but as someone only experience in running old tekkit classic and vanilla publics, I require some help in solving a couple issues (tropicraft moving spawnpoint, random crashes that result in unoperable server until I break a block listed in the crashlog, etc) and help in optimization. (B-Team server seems to run slower than a vanilla or tekkit classic/lite server.)

Assisting will ensure your whitelist spot, and depending how you help, perhaps mod/admin.

Apply to my email: [removed]

It's a secondary email that I intend to check almost daily. (It won't be how we communicate, we'll be using skype.)

EDIT: the reason why my email is because I don't go on these forums enough to check here. I might check every couple days if I remember, but if you want to get a faster and better chance at joining, email.

Format:

What servers have you admin'd on? (Do not include moderating, I only care if you contributed to the server in a way other than dealing with players.):

What servers have you hosted, and for how long (if any)?:

How familiar are you with B-Team server administration and hosting?:

What is your skype name?:

Anything else you might want to add:

Edited by Deliphin

Hi i would like to help you out and apply for staff

I have co owned a vanilla server with my freinds

i have not hosted a server

i am really good with mods and i hope to start a b-team server but for now no i have not hosted any b-team servers

my skype name is dual1172

i would like to also say the server that i co own is still up and running and we are trying to make it b-team but i has not worked very well and i hope i could help you out so yeah! :havlat:

ill help out: IGN jacksonimo

I'd like you all to realize, maybe you should read the OP? I gave a format. Although you don't have to follow it, it shows I want more than an IGN. I'm right now looking for people to help set up the server, not play on it, I'll post another topic later when it's ready for whitelist public.

1. I am a mineplex Helper, Wich is a huge famous server,

2. I have hosted 3 servers, I am good with commands, And getting them, I am decent at it.

3.I have hosted some servers, I have been starting this since Attack Of The B-Team came out.

4. fillstephano

Anything Else you want to add:

I Hope you like this C: Have a great day. :) Also, I am great on building spawns, 

Ign: jackchis

Edited by jackchis

EDIT: We have enough people now, no more applications please.

I am intending to host a whitelisted public server, but as someone only experience in running old tekkit classic and vanilla publics, I require some help in solving a couple issues (tropicraft moving spawnpoint, random crashes that result in unoperable server until I break a block listed in the crashlog, etc) and help in optimization. (B-Team server seems to run slower than a vanilla or tekkit classic/lite server.)

Assisting will ensure your whitelist spot, and depending how you help, perhaps mod/admin.

Apply to my email: [removed]

It's a secondary email that I intend to check almost daily. (It won't be how we communicate, we'll be using skype.)

EDIT: the reason why my email is because I don't go on these forums enough to check here. I might check every couple days if I remember, but if you want to get a faster and better chance at joining, email.

Format:

What servers have you admin'd on? (Do not include moderating, I only care if you contributed to the server in a way other than dealing with players.):

What servers have you hosted, and for how long (if any)?:

How familiar are you with B-Team server administration and hosting?:

What is your skype name?:

Anything else you might want to add:

Hey just letting you know that the forum rules REQUIRE you to have the server IP listed in your original post.

Edited by rcmaehl