[Closed] Cracked Cube. Please close thread.

We just fixed a major bug with Towny. Towns should now actually be secure against raiding, including the majority of mod containers and items. Also, the tree of life (you'll have to log in to see, it's hard to miss) is no where near cut down yet. GG.

I should also note, a few players have inquired about the Purge events. They are on hold until we have a stable player-base and there are some towns that are well-established.

Hey guys!

As part of an ongoing effort to keep our players updated on exactly what's happening in the server, I've started keeping a detailed changelog for everything we do on the server. I'll post daily/semi-daily updates here (or one of the other Founders will, whoever gets to it first :P)

Changelog #1 (3/11/2014)
------------------------
- Server update to 1.0.9c
- Plugin Clean-up, not well documented. Opps.
- Adventure world added! (This is to make up for the fact our overworld didn't generate some mod's terrain features... Like bamboo... >.>)
- Made so players could only claim land for Towny in specific worlds. Adventure, Nether, and Spawn are now no-town worlds.

Today's Changelog below. :)

Changelog #2 (3/13/2014)

- DISABLED ADVANCED GENETICS MORE-HEARTS ABILITY
    Read on the forum that there was a bug with this that made it possible to get hundreds of hearts. No.
- DISABLED MORPH ABILITIES (TEMPORARY)
    Aparently the disable-early-game flight config setting is broken. Emergency disable of all abilities to preserver server balance.
    Abilities WILL be re-enabled when fixed.

- ADDED an announcement plugin.

Oh boy, another change-log everyone. :)

Changelog #3 (2/14/2014)
- Fixed a bug in towny where the Nether was claimable. Only supposed to have towns in the Overworld.
- Begun process to get donor ranks setup, as well as the back-end stuff so we can even accept donations.
- Same idea as above in regards to staff applications.

This changelog is a little 'sadder' then the others. College work picks up near the end of a week for me, so don't expect to see too much done between Thursday to Saturday.

lol, its like the universe is preventing me from playing on the server lately. 

When i am avaliable to play, there's something wrong with my computer/launcher that won't allow me to play, or i have something else to do that takes up my whole day. But when i am only able to get on for a few mins/ play for a limited time, it works fine. :P:P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am one of the Co-Founders (OMFGPIE) at CrackedCube and because Doom was on vacation it had been awhile since anything noteworthy was done, hence the wait between updates.

Changelog #4 (2/15-28/2014)

- Doom went on vacation! Go go gadget "put Callister in charge"!
- Made staff applications live finally
- Fixed a massive bug in the permissions that gave a player admin-rights. Also banished that player for abuse of the bug.
- Fixed prism, it wasn't able to complete rollbacks before, now it is!
- Split the Founders up into Founders and Co-Founders to differentiate who actually pays for the server
Edited by Novicain

Hey dog here and the server is really fun to play on. Everyone here is welcoming and helpful. Its very easy to get started out, asking to join any town will get you set with a bunch of friendly people who can help you.

Here's today's changelog. :)

Changelog #6 (4/6/2014)
- Did a lot of work behind the scenes for setting up our new staff members and making sure they know the guidelines and how to use their commands
- Set up an AFK Booter plugin to prevent players from farming money
- Nagged Callister to get the shop finished, or at least get some items setup to be sold. :P

So just an FYI if anyone's keeping up with the changelogs, they're going to be pretty small changes from here for about the next month or so. Finals are coming up, and us Founders are all still in the educational system (mostly college). We have to spend a significant amount of time studying now. :/

Hello there, I wanted to introduce myself my name is T3ctonic as of this post I am a Trail-Moderator on the server. If there is anything that you would like to ask just talk to me because at the moment not many staff are going to be on.

See you on the Server

~T3ctonic

Edited by T3ctonicPlays

Changelog #8 (4/13/2014)
- Cleaned up crappy plugins we aren't using
- Changed out vanish plugin
- Attempted to fix a bug with Enjin, reported issue to devs.
- Accepted Melee as a new T-Mod
- Began work on updating server.

P.S NOVICA READ THIS

This message is to one of the other Co-Founders. Don't post the changelog I sent you, That's what this post is.

Edited by DoomGiver32

Hello Co-Founder OMFGPIE here, just wanted to say that DoomGiver32, the founder of CrackedCube, has now given me the task of posting our change logs here.

Remember always come here to see what is changing with the server over the course of the week.

Changelog #9 (4/24/2014)
- Banned Portable EnderPorter: Can bypass towny protection to gain access to towns.
- Spent 5 hours total updating the server to latest recomended version. THANK THE NOTCH (1.0.10b - Latest)
- Added steam turbine => Steam dynamo recipe, as turbines are useless now.
- Fixed morph abilities! Morph's had to be reset sadly, but yay!

• 2 weeks later...

Changelog #11 (5/4/2014)
- Attempted to fix promised land, return portal still broken
- re-added client-side mod Morpheus for sleep-voting
- Tried to fix Enjin plugin, apparently it just decided to die. Absolutly no idea what is wrong with it.
- Fixed a terrible infinite energy bug. No specifics will be given. :)
- Found a duplication bug, trying to find a workaround

Edited by Novicain

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry for the long wait time, nothing has been really changed considering all of us are busy with school.

Changelog #12 (5/21/2014)
- Enjin just randomly fixed itself, we didn't even do anything. Yolo
- Items have signs assigned to them, displaying the name, price, amount, and ID.
- Fixed an issue with the TeleportSuite pluggin. 

Changelog #13 (5/27/2014)
- Completed fixing/checking Itemprice files.
- Problem with Killermoney has been fixed.
- Prices in the shop were changed to fit community/staff reccomendations.
- Nether Portals now work as intended.
- New rule implemented: Town Donation 

• 2 weeks later...
Changelog #14 (5/28/14)
- Fixed a glitch involing guns. 
- A Member command book has been made listing commands members can use.
- This Saturday June 7th is our first Purge event.
- Purge FAQ book has been made. 
- You can now enter the tropicraft realm through spawn! (:
- Fixed a problem with guns.