Nether lag spikes and crashes.

TheMrFailz

UPDATE: I looked into a bit more and tried getting my client to crash and I finally did it. It mentioned that the reason for the crash was something along the lines of "Weak map hash.".

I'll keep this short and to the point. Issue(s):

1.) Upon entering the nether in LAN*, host machine (Host machine being the person hosting the LAN server.) begins experiencing lag spikes that increase in severity over time until the game freezes every 2 seconds or so. Happens with LAN only. Lag is not framerate drop, rather it's freezing every few seconds or so but otherwise keeping a happy 30-60 FPS. *Freeze spikes o' death also noted to occur after disconnecting then loading another/the same world.

2.) Client randomly closes/crashes. Noticed to happen more often with more than 15 items on the ground. No lag or stuttering occurs beforehand. Sometimes the launcher opens after the crash, sometimes it doesn't. World does not get rolled back and appears to save during the crash. No corruption found (Yet) due to this saving crashing habit. Noted to happen when harvesting large amounts of Pineapples in a short period of time. Console log mentions nothing during both instances.

SYSTEM SPECS: Laptop model: Toshiba Satellite L955-S5370. Ram: 6 GB. Allocated to Tekkit: 2 GB. Java: 64 Bit. CPU: i5-3317U CPU (1.70 GHz) GPU: Integrated Intel HD 4000. (Before you say this is the cause, I've had no issues with this integrated card running modded Minecraft at approximately 58 FPS and unmodded MC at 60-70 FPS+. To be honest I haven't found a game other than GTA IV (That game was about as optimized as a hippo in a garden hose.) that I haven't been able to run at at least medium settings (Or in other words normal.).)

Other than these issues, the mod pack runs extremely well and so far hasn't caused any noticeable frame rate drops despite the 100+ mods. LAN was run with 1 other person and under most instances both me and the other client were in the same Dimension at all times barring the teleporting sequence. The other client experiences no lag spikes after he/I go to the Nether. I think the random crashes are not crashes at all, rather the game closing it's self for some reason. It's not caused by any one thing and happens randomly.

Edits:

Added quotes due to editor mashing everything together.

Sorry if it's hard to read. Every time I make it formatted nicely it adds all the lines into one long one.

Edited by TheMrFailz