B-Team 1.0.9c Crash On Startup - Your Answer

Majority of the threads are stacking up with "MODPACK NO START HALP!" or "B-TEAM WORK NO MORE!" or the civilized "why is my Attack of the B-Team server not starting up anymore".

I am not backseat modding and I am not being rude. But this thread MORE THAN LIKELY will explain why all of a sudden it isn't working yet the previous version it was working fine.

Java6 support for one of the mods was dropped I believe and you need to get Java7 and install it

And make sure you REMOVE all aspects of Java6 before you just go an install Java7.

Edited by HalestormXV

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be better if you posted a link to install Java 7

That wouldn't really benefit everyone because people have different installs and different operating systems such as a 64bit operating system or a 32bit. Or some people use Linux or Mac instead of Windows. Simply going to the official oracle/java site is a better option.

Yes, well, I press Play, and once it finishes loading, it just reopens the launcher. :/ I can't figure out what it is, and my security says that Oracle Java 7 is an unsafe program...any other ideas?

-BlackRoses

Yes, well, I press Play, and once it finishes loading, it just reopens the launcher. :/ I can't figure out what it is, and my security says that Oracle Java 7 is an unsafe program...any other ideas?

-BlackRoses

Make sure you are getting it from 

https://www.java.com

Edited by HalestormXV

I dont know how to get rid of java 6. I cant find the uninstaller on the oracle website and i dont know how to do it via control panel. please help meh

http://www.java.com/en/download/help/uninstall_java.xml  (Windows Computers)

https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/remove_olderversions.xml (Removing Old Version)

Edited by HalestormXV

Oh! :D I uninstalled Java 6 so then I wouldn't have any Java, then I downloaded Java 7--It worked! Now I can continue playing online with my friends and such! Thanks so much, HaleStorm!

-BlackRoses

Hold on...I've gotten "Bad Login" so I closed it and relogged...Now it's doing the same thing again, closing the launcher, then reopening it, but only After I choose Multiplayer Join Server

Edited by BlackRoses

Oh! :D I uninstalled Java 6 so then I wouldn't have any Java, then I downloaded Java 7--It worked! Now I can continue playing online with my friends and such! Thanks so much, HaleStorm!

-BlackRoses

Hold on...I've gotten "Bad Login" so I closed it and relogged...Now it's doing the same thing again, closing the launcher, then reopening it, but only After I choose Multiplayer Join Server

Glad it worked.

Bad Login is not an issue related to the java as far as I am aware. Bad Login generally has to do with your username and the server. Sometimes there is a disconnect on the authentication side of things. I get it also sometimes. Sometimes I will restart my computer or my router and it will fix itself. However I more than often found that changing your server (if you are a server owner) to offline mode causes this not to occur. However doing that opens your server to illegitimate minecraft clients and it is generally recommended to not do so.

Glad it worked.

Bad Login is not an issue related to the java as far as I am aware. Bad Login generally has to do with your username and the server. Sometimes there is a disconnect on the authentication side of things. I get it also sometimes. Sometimes I will restart my computer or my router and it will fix itself. However I more than often found that changing your server (if you are a server owner) to offline mode causes this not to occur. However doing that opens your server to illegitimate minecraft clients and it is generally recommended to not do so.

Ah, I did log out and then relogged in, and clicked play....Sadly when I clicked "Multiplayer" and I tried joining the server, it closed the launcher and reopened it...all over again. :/

Edited by BlackRoses

There are 2 major issues with this update causing this problem.

One is the project red removing java 6 support, which is fixed by following the directions in the OP here.

But the other one is a Dimensional ID conflict beween Galacticraft Space stations and Witchery's new dimension just added.

If there are 8 or more space stations on your server, then DIM9 is being taken by one.  Wichery's new dimension is trying to function in DIM9 as well, causing client side crashes.

Server owners CANNOT simply change the ID in the config, because the client config is mismatched and still crashing.  The only way to fix this is for server and client to both change the ID of the dream world in the witchery config to match.

Hello! I've been having a problem with this modpack since B-Team first came out. It will get to the Mojang logo then suddenly go back to the launcher. I hoped it would fix itself with new updates but I'm still having the exact same problem. I updated to the newest version of java and still nothing changes. I'd really appreciate some help, I've been dying to get to play this pack, but I never found any solutions then, and still can't seem to find any.

I can't find any crash logs, but I have this thing here. "output-client.log" It sounds like it would be helpful so I'm pasting it here, in a spoiler. Thanks!

2014-03-08 22:14:56 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Setting user: HailfireAlicorn

2014-03-08 22:14:58 [CLIENT] [iNFO] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
2014-03-08 22:14:58 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
2014-03-08 22:15:06 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:PowerCrystals Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Advanced Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Archimedes' Ships, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: EE3, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: MFR, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Buildcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:AutoBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Autoutils, FMLFileResourcePack:BetterStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:Biomes O' Plenty, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Loot, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Masquerade, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Social, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH World, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Darwin, FMLFileResourcePack:Dragon Mounts, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedCore, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedPortals 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Flans Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Food Plus, FMLFileResourcePack:Fossil/Archeology: Reported, FMLFileResourcePack:§4MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Mars, FMLFileResourcePack:Hamster Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Hamsters Forever, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Immibis Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Liquid XP, FMLFileResourcePack:MapWriter, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat Forestry Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2), FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Pam's Mods, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: RP2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: XyCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Minions, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Morph, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Necromancy, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Keys, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Transmission, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Illumination, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Transportation, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:qCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Saintspack, FMLFileResourcePack:The SecretRoomsMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Statues, FMLFileResourcePack:Sync, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:TrailMix, FMLFileResourcePack:Tropicraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Volleyball, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waypoints, FMLFileResourcePack:AIBlock, FMLFileResourcePack:Weather and Tornadoes, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:World of Dinos, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaextractor.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnabreeder.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnasplitter.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaremover.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnatransmutator.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:24 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnacombiner.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaautosplitter.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaanalyser.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaencoder.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.centrifuge.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: galacticraftcore:textures/blocks/treasure_front_single.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_TILE_1165_bookshelf.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_11278_openblocks.stencil.png
2014-03-08 22:15:25 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnainsulator.name.png
2014-03-08 22:15:26 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: galacticraftcore:textures/items/key_T1.png
2014-03-08 22:15:26 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/items/meteorChunk.png
2014-03-08 22:26:12 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Setting user: HailfireAlicorn
2014-03-08 22:26:13 [CLIENT] [iNFO] LWJGL Version: 2.9.0
2014-03-08 22:26:14 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Reloading ResourceManager: Default
2014-03-08 22:26:22 [CLIENT] [iNFO] Reloading ResourceManager: Default, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Mod Loader, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Forge, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Items, FMLFileResourcePack:PowerCrystals Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Advanced Genetics, FMLFileResourcePack:Archimedes' Ships, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: EE3, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: MFR, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Buildcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:AutoBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Autoutils, FMLFileResourcePack:BetterStorage, FMLFileResourcePack:Biomes O' Plenty, FMLFileResourcePack:Carpenter's Blocks, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Core, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Loot, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Masquerade, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH Social, FMLFileResourcePack:CoFH World, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Mod Config, FMLFileResourcePack:CoroAI, FMLFileResourcePack:Darwin, FMLFileResourcePack:Dragon Mounts, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedCore, FMLFileResourcePack:EnhancedPortals 2, FMLFileResourcePack:Extended Renderer, FMLFileResourcePack:Flans Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Food Plus, FMLFileResourcePack:Fossil/Archeology: Reported, FMLFileResourcePack:§4MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Galacticraft Mars, FMLFileResourcePack:Hamster Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Hamsters Forever, FMLFileResourcePack:Hats, FMLFileResourcePack:iChunUtil, FMLFileResourcePack:Immibis Core, FMLFileResourcePack:Inventory Tweaks, FMLFileResourcePack:Liquid XP, FMLFileResourcePack:MapWriter, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat Forestry Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat Extra Trees, FMLFileResourcePack:MineFactory Reloaded, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Applied Energistics, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Atum, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BackTools, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: BuildCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Chococraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2), FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: IC2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Mystcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Pam's Mods, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Railcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: RP2, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thaumcraft, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: TwilightForest, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: Vanilla, FMLFileResourcePack:MFR Compat: XyCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Minions, FMLFileResourcePack:Build Mod, FMLFileResourcePack:Morph, FMLFileResourcePack:Natura, FMLFileResourcePack:Necromancy, FMLFileResourcePack:NEI Plugins, FMLFileResourcePack:Not Enough Keys, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenBlocks, FMLFileResourcePack:OpenMods, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Compatibility, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Integration, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Transmission, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Illumination, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Transportation, FMLFileResourcePack:ProjectRed-Exploration, FMLFileResourcePack:qCraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Random Things, FMLFileResourcePack:Saintspack, FMLFileResourcePack:The SecretRoomsMod, FMLFileResourcePack:Statues, FMLFileResourcePack:Sync, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Construct, FMLFileResourcePack:Thermal Expansion, FMLFileResourcePack:Tinkers' Mechworks, FMLFileResourcePack:TrailMix, FMLFileResourcePack:Tropicraft, FMLFileResourcePack:Volleyball, FMLFileResourcePack:Waila, FMLFileResourcePack:Waypoints, FMLFileResourcePack:AIBlock, FMLFileResourcePack:Weather and Tornadoes, FMLFileResourcePack:Witchery, FMLFileResourcePack:World of Dinos, FMLFileResourcePack:Chisel, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Microblocks, FMLFileResourcePack:Forge Multipart, FMLFileResourcePack:Minecraft Multipart Plugin
2014-03-08 22:26:40 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaextractor.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:40 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnabreeder.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:40 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnasplitter.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:40 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaremover.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnatransmutator.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnacombiner.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaautosplitter.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaanalyser.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnaencoder.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.centrifuge.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: galacticraftcore:textures/blocks/treasure_front_single.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_TILE_1165_bookshelf.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/blocks/MISSING_ICON_ITEM_11278_openblocks.stencil.png
2014-03-08 22:26:41 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: advancedgenetics:textures/blocks/tile.dnainsulator.name.png
2014-03-08 22:26:42 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: galacticraftcore:textures/items/key_T1.png
2014-03-08 22:26:42 [CLIENT] [sEVERE] Using missing texture, unable to load: minecraft:textures/items/meteorChunk.png

Hello! I've been having a problem with this modpack since B-Team first came out. It will get to the Mojang logo then suddenly go back to the launcher. I hoped it would fix itself with new updates but I'm still having the exact same problem. I updated to the newest version of java and still nothing changes. I'd really appreciate some help, I've been dying to get to play this pack, but I never found any solutions then, and still can't seem to find any.

I can't find any crash logs, but I have this thing here. "output-client.log" It sounds like it would be helpful so I'm pasting it here, in a spoiler. Thanks!

Forever, I had the same problem--Go to www.java.com and download Java 7, then uninstall Java 6 with the uninstall applet on the site. I guess it should work then!

-BlackRoses