Multiplayer Series! Need YouTubers!

Hey guys, my friend and I want to start a series on this mod pack with other YouTube people! I wanted this mod pack because of the pvp mods on it because in this series there will be some pvp. We wanted to have it to where we are all friendly to each other and we all build different bases. Then later in the series we can announce when we are fighting and then you can team up and we will have a battle. We will give the person who dies there stuff back (or just leave their grave stone alone) and we will not destroy bases and steal things from chests. All fun battles but dont lose anything. Now we may have a prize for the winning side which the losing side has to pay. It'll be a lot of fun to record and play with other YouTubers! I currently have 18,500 subs and growing so I would want to record with people who have good mic quality and good video quality. My YouTube channel is here if you want to see how I sound or whatever: http://www.youtube.com/user/ViperSniper500 . Just send me a message on YouTube and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Did you buy your subscribers? 15k. no comments and low views?

I don't think you're looking at the same channel I am, xtra, looks legit to me - looks like he did a lot of minecraft tutorial videos which built up a solid base over the last couple years.

Ya i have a good bit of views and comments and no I did not buy my subs.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Youtube Channel, Skype, no HeadSet, but my computer (Mac) has a really good mic, i use QuickTimePlayer for Recording, i started 1 Year ago, Not a lot of subscribers, : ( and i have a pretty good Quality, and the link to my channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/EladAmon03 I Know someone with a mic so i could maybe borrow it from him, but otherwise my Mac Built-In Mic is pretty good. :3

Hey, i am a youtuber, i realy like to join you on the server and make video whit ur guys, i have good mic, i think (SteelSerias).
i can talk whit you on skype. i like PvP, Build and mix things together. 
Add me on skype: Jarletorgersen
IGN:Jarle22

Edited by jarle22

FYI guys who are interested I'm pretty sure this was just ViperSniper putting out feelers - I don't think he checks this thread and he isn't getting notifications when people post here as far as I can see.

If you have an interest, contact him via Youtube, as he requests, and you may have better luck getting in touch with him.

I'd be interested! My issues are that I've already got a singleplayer series going, and I've got a whitelisted group that just set up a server too. I don't know how much aotbt my few subs would be able to handle :P And idk this is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4uHfhc7H1Mdx3lo_1aQ0IA not sure if my mic's good enough, and i only use fraps and windows live movie maker because I'm a baller..

Edited by DoxNotch

I would love to play on the server.  I have been looking for a small and or white-listed Attack of the B-Team server and i do youtube videos. I do have a clear mic and good quality videos so if you would want me there reply back to this when you can.

Let me go ahead and quote the same post I just referred DoxNotch to since we're on page 2.

FYI guys who are interested I'm pretty sure this was just ViperSniper putting out feelers - I don't think he checks this thread and he isn't getting notifications when people post here as far as I can see.

If you have an interest, contact him via Youtube, as he requests, and you may have better luck getting in touch with him.

Edited by Kalbintion

Read the thread before posting, guys, this is not how you impress a potential partner in any endeavour.  Almost half of the last few posts have been telling people that the original poster doesn't seem to be looking here any more so you should contact them through youtube, like they have asked.