[NEW] WIP Server, need playtesters and population before public opening!

I recently came here to get helpful admins to develop the server to a playable point. Now, it's ready, but I want some population on it before it's public, nobody likes playing on an empty server!

You can either reply to this forum post, or email me at [email protected] your application.

Here is the format. Although not necessary, I highly recommend using it.

In-game Name: (Ex. carrotmaster69)

Skype Name: (Ex. carrotlover34)

Most Common role in a faction: (Ex. Miner, Soldier, Farmer, Leader)

Servers you have moderated on: (Ex. Youcraft. Although I'm not looking for mods, this is if I get a LOT of applicants)

Builds you have completed: (Ex. imgur.com/gallery/S0mEr4nd9mLe1tEr2 ) (NOTE: This is purely for aesthetic construction, such as castles, towns, etc.. Pixel art does NOT count.)

Pvp structures you have built: (Ex. imgur.com/gallery/S0mEr4nd9mLe1tEr2 ) (NOTE: This is purely for pvp survival constructions, such as proximity detectors, clever traps, automatic turrets, etc..)

Anything else you wish to add: (Ex. I hate carrots.)

If I approve you, I will simply respond with the IP.

Here are the major server rules:

1: Builds MUST look aesthetically pleasing. No giant boxes of the same materials.

2: No unreasonable disrespect of other players, especially staff.

3: No unreasonable RDMing.

Edited by Deliphin

In-game Name: juzanick1011

Skype Name: juzanick1011

Most Common role in a faction: Soldier  

Servers you have moderated on: GloopMC And i might also be a guard on Crimson universe 

Builds you have completed: none

Pvp structures you have built: none but i can learn how to 

Anything else you wish to add: pickles are nice

In-game Name: Animalfan1556

Skype Name: pokemon10345

Most Common role in a faction: magic shop owner and gene maker

Servers you have moderated on: i've modded on a few nameless server and i own my own

Builds you have completed: none that were saved

Pvp structures you have built: i have help worked on a hunger games map for xbox minecraft it was based on the shire from the hobbit and lord of the rings movies

Anything else you wish to add: i am good with with people, helping out new people, i am running a new youtube series so i would probably record on this server, i am basic with redstone traps and such, and finally i love anime. p.s if this is too long sorry

• 2 weeks later...

In Game Name: PORRIDGEMONSTAZ

Skype Name: HappeeLlaama

Most common role in a faction: Dwarf (Miner)

Servers you have moderated on: Camacraft (closed)

Builds you have completed: Roman Arena (on Camacraft)

PVP structures you have built: See above

Anything else you wish to add: I enjoy being a part of a community and having a role of some authority. I have a youtube account and the majority of a decent recording setup so I could definitely record a trailer for the server or something. :)