I FOUND THE SULITUION TO THE CRASH!!

warblock128

He's right if you're running on an old version of java - if you're at the launcher and it just drops you back when you click play, this should fix it (unless for one of a number of other reasons it doesn't, in that case please post logs on the tracker, you can find links in my sig).

This is among the top 10 sulituions I've seen for this problem.

This doesn't seem to work for me... i am on Mac OS X 1.6.8, i updated java as far as i could in the software update and then restarted my computer, a popup appeared as i went into the launcher asking for java permission, which gave me false hope, because when i clicked play it opened attack of the b-team, and then crashed and brought me back to the launcher. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Unfortunately you're on a version of MacOS that doesn't officially support Java 1.7 (Snow Leopard), blame Apple, Oracle, or both (it is kind of both of their fault).

You'll have to either go back to B-Team version 1.0.8, upgrade MacOS (the latest version, Mavericks, is free to you if your machine can support it), or find a way to force install the Java 1.7 JDK (it can be done using a package manager like Pacifist).