How To Duplicate Anything You Want In AotBT

ProMCGamer_

You might want to edit this post and just sent a report to the modpack creators.

Posting exploits just means more people use them to ruin the fun for everyone.

Also means server owners cans take appropriate action to prevent exploiting on their servers.

Security through obscurity is not a way to prevent something like this, as that just means a server has to search all over the place to find out what to ban or block. 

The more people who know, the more pressure a mod author has to fix it.

Wow, you're right:) I haven't thought of that! I'm thinking of deleting or editing this post now! Thanks for the warning! ;) I hope no admins, OPs or staff read this and banned some stuff to prevent it! But I guess it's not a problem use it on a server because you dont get a lot of advantage over everyone if you use it in the right way!

Wow, you're right:) I haven't thought of that! I'm thinking of deleting or editing this post now! Thanks for the warning! ;) I hope no admins, OPs or staff read this and banned some stuff to prevent it! But I guess it's not a problem use it on a server because you dont get a lot of advantage over everyone if you use it in the right way!

Well that's not what I was getting at, if a server owner wants to ban an item that's their choice and they shouldn't have to search hard to find out what is bugged. The best kind of server owners just figure out how to make server plugins that prevents the exploit in the first place, instead of banning the bugged item.

but anyway it looks like this bug is fixed in the most recent MFR release (2.7.6).