Trying to join Attack of the B-Team servers 1.0.9c servers but it is saying that i am missing mods.

marwon13

Start by resetting your mod pack (click the little cog on the left under the attack of the b-team menu option) and we'll go from there, this isn't a common error.

If it's still a problem after that, please post on the tracker with logs (there's guides for that linked in my sig).

Did you remove the project|red mod files after resetting?  If so, you can't do that, reset again :)  If you didn't do that, can you post a launcher log on the tracker then? (it should show what's being loaded or failing to load)

Same problem here, I'm playing with a friend and we found out that he for some reason has another version of the MineFactoryReloaded. He has v.2.7.5 and I have v.2.7.6. 

How do I attach my log?? How do I upload file to my media? Didnt find any uploader like they said in the Posting help...

I am having the same problem. 

I bought a server hosting package from MCProHosting yesterday, using modified Attack of the B-Team server files (I deleted a mod, added ComputerCraft, and changed from Biomes o Plenty configs). My client is identical to the server, and I can log in just fine. My friend, however, tried to log in (using a modified client as well) and it gives him a very similar message. But his message says he is missing a ton of MineFactory mods! 

But, it gets better. He is logged into Minecraft on my other computer here at home, so I was able to do some testing. I tried logging in from there (again, with a modified client) and was able to! 

Is this most likely a problem with his client, or my server? The fact that I can log on from mine and log on from his on another computer makes me think that there was an issue when he downloaded something from Technic.

Thanks for any guidance.

Edited by stallings

Stallings, try this solution from the tracker and let me know how that goes (looks like it might be an issue with bteam clients getting files that are too recent for the server somehow); http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-852-cannot-join-any-servers/#entry3453

Please post on that thread if it helped you with what you experienced and what you did so they can get it sorted out.

DonDom, please try the same thing.

Stallings, try this solution from the tracker and let me know how that goes (looks like it might be an issue with bteam clients getting files that are too recent for the server somehow); http://forums.technicpack.net/tracker/issue-852-cannot-join-any-servers/#entry3453

Please post on that thread if it helped you with what you experienced and what you did so they can get it sorted out.

Alright, thank you so much! My friend is currently not available :P but I will do that as soon as I can. Sounds like that might be the problem.

I will post after I try that reporting if it worked or not.

Works!

Many thanks!

Hi Ive had the same problem My bro put on a sonic helmet and the technic launcher crashed. ever since it crashed when he tried 2 get on my L.A.N. world. he reset it and now it says all the mods are missing when he tries to log on 2 my L.A.N. world. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

A.S.A.P.!

~Cpmario97227

CPmario, it's likely you have the same thing if you just reset - follow the same instructions the same way and it should fix it. (the mods missing error, not the hat thing)

Please take the time to read >this, too.

If you still have problems, post logs up on the tracker and someone will try to help.

Fixed! I did the version thing, and he had minefactoryreloaded 2.7.6, and I had 2.7.5

I switched it but it went back to crashing another way (cause of the helmet), so in the split second it said he logged on, I cleared his inventory, removing the helmet, and BOOM!

Hope my experience helps some of you out there

~Cpmario97227

(youtube.com/users/cpmario97227)

3-16-14

So... I told my friend to do that fix linked much earlier, and this happened: 

"Disconnected by Server. The following micro blocks are not installed on this client: tile.mfr.decorativebricks_612_0, ..." and bunch of other ones (tile.mfr.machines, tile.mfr.rubber trees).

Does anyone know what that means? 

Is this a problem with my server even though I can log in and play on my computer and I can log into his account and play on my other computer?

Thanks.

Edited by stallings

Cpmario, glad you worked it out in my absence, have fun :)

Stallings, that sounds like something else is wrong on his end - get him to reset the pack (again if he's done it already), it may come up with the MFR error you just fixed after that and you can apply that same fix if it does, that should do it.  It's unlikely to be something on the server if you've got multiple other machines which connect to it fine (unless they've got a copy from the server or something - so long as it was downloaded from the launcher it should be fine).

Hi all, thanks for this thread.

I have the very same issue after I had to reinstall the technic launcer and downloaded attack of the b-team (1.0.9c which worked fine before) from scratch.

I can not test the fix at this very moment, however, it gives me hope there is a solution for this :)

This should be fixed now, simply resetting the pack should solve your problem and there should be no need to manually get those MFR files anymore, it was grabbing the wrong version for a moment.

To reset, simply click the cog on the left of the launcher under the b-team icon, you'll find the reset pack option on that screen.