I am starting a server would anyone like to make it with me.

Evilbill11

I am starting a technic server if you would like to make it with me and help choose the modpack, or if you want to be a staff member, please send an application including this info:

IGN:

How long have you played?

How often do you play:

Do you have any experience with running a server or being a member of staff, if so how much?

What technical skills do you have?

What makes you different from everyone else?

Some things about yourself:

Thank you!

Edited by Evilbill11

IGN: SirGarner

How long have you played?: since the modpack came out

HOw often do you play: every day

Do you have any experience with running a server or being a member of staff, if so how much?: none

What technical skills do you have?: not sure what you mean

What makes you diffrent from everyone else?: I just want to play the modpack on a server with people so i do not get bored.

Some things about yourself: I have been playing since the modpack came out and i just want to have fun and play with people.

IGN:Skyhot1316

How long have you played?Minecraft in general- like 3 years. Technic- about 1

How often do you play: 5 times a week about

Do you have any experience with running a server or being a member of staff, if so how much? I was a mod for a little

What technical skills do you have? I can build haha. Kinda

What makes you different from everyone else? Very people person. i can listen to people and read emotions

Some things about yourself: Just want something to do man

I personally like hexxit

• Discord Moderator

Quizzy, Attack of the B-Team is a fairly large pack, It wouldn't be the smartest idea to have one, for the majority of people, it causes severe lag.

I've never had anyone on my BTeam server complain of lag, either client or server side. This might be an overly generalized statement.

All of my friends have complained of client side lag, then in a Bdubs video, he asked how much lag people were getting on the pack, almost all commenters said a lot. You have to have a fairly new (1 yr_>) computer to not experience lag. Just because they don't complain of it, doesn't mean they aren't getting it.

• Discord Moderator

Again, it is more helpful to work with facts not anecdotal statements. I don't say that to be critical or argumentative, but my experience seems to differ (and that of my users).

My client PC is an AMD 965 (many years old) with a nVidia 260 video card (again, years old) and it runs flawlessly. Admittedly, I only have about a dozen folks that play at all regularly but none of them report issues and I converse with them often. I'm not saying other people don't have performance issues and given that BTeam is supposedly highly entity heavy I don't doubt it can happen, just that I haven't seen it yet. This whole paragraph is anecdotal in nature and not really helpful to resolve anyone's problems. Just one factual statement about what I have and some anecdotes about my observed performance (with no stats showing how many entities present, how much memory used/allocated, whether I'm using textures, etc.)

Edited by plowmanplow