[1.0.9c]E-Network - Whitelist - No banned items - 15 Slots [PvE]

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Energic-Network

No fancy logo sorry :(

We're looking for mature players only.

Let me just hit you with some truth, if you f**k around, you're surely going to be banned and you won't be able to appeal your ban and all of your diamonds will be mine :)

So yeah, we don't like trolls who want to ruin the fun of others so, just be chill, have fun with the other lads and simply don't break the rules, won't be hard to follow the guidelines.

IP Adress energic.j3w.biz

Website energic.j3w.biz

IRC irc.verque.org:default port on #e-net

Rules

• No Griefing
  • No f**k*ng around with anyone
  • Don't be disrespectful to others even if they have insulted you, contact an operator to reslove the matter
  • Listen to the operators but if they abuse their powers, tell me and I'll give them a good slapping around
  • Build a bit away from the spawn but it'd be nice if you guys would make a cool spawn city

Application Form

ltledman

i want to meet new people and i am a fantastic builder

so if you want me you can let me join 

Name: Targren

Why would you want to join this server:

We're looking for mature players only.
Let me just hit you with some truth, if you f**k around, you're surely going to be banned and you won't be able to appeal your ban and all of your diamonds will be mine :)

So yeah, we don't like trolls who want to ruin the fun of others so, just be chill, have fun with the other lads and simply don't break the rules, won't be hard to follow the guidelines.

Sir, your ideas intrigue me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter server.

In-Game Name: Kangaboom

Why do you want to play on this server?: I believe tis mod pack is meant for lots of people to share, not to be confined to a little world with rarely any human visitors.(If you use LAN). I also Would like to learn a lot from the others on this server. 

What Do you like to do? (Build, mine, etc.): I like creating server wide mini games for everyone to play. I also like experimenting with witchery and Decorating Houses.

What do you not like to do?:  I do not like aggravating others on the server. I also do not like mining or gathering resources.  I guess the necromancy mod could help!

Experience with mod pack: 5.3965.   Learning new things every minute!

• My name is hoteltoyota
  • I am of the age 15 but I am not immature in my gaming, you will not see me horsing around
  • I would like to join so I can have fun with other people on a nice Attack of the B-Team server.
  • Extra stuff is I hate griefers, people who steal, and corrupt staff.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons