[1.0.9c]E-Network - Whitelist - No banned items - 15 Slots [PvE]

Name: YamZ786

Why would you like to join this server: I have played this modpack ever since it came out and i know all the mods and how they work. I just want to join a little community with no griefers or annoying 5 year olds that scream their heads off whenever they want to. I am mature and trustworthy.

Hope you consider me :)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: crusader_x
Why would you want to join this server: the server's i go on are public and i get griefes, raded, pvped (i hate pvp), and most importantly rudeness. if i got on this server the spawn city would be lovley, wait even butiful isnt describe my work, al you will need to do is tell me what you need me to build and it will look butiful

Hey Fadi! I've been playing on your B-team server for a little while, but it's been down a lot recently :( Whyy? :D

So two times is "a lot" not counting the restarts that people wanted.

Anyway I just fixed and for the others, I'll review the applications in 2 hours.

Edited by Fadi Alb

can anyone help me. y wont auto spawners work on the server?

You need a power source that produces Redstone Flux (RF) AND a source of mob essence, which you can get by using an XP extractor if you have some xp levels. I've got one set up, very primitively, and it works fine for me.

Hey Fadi, can you explain whats up with the server? If your turning the server off simply because you aren't around to monitor it, that's not fair to any of the members. If you will not run the server without supervision, consider grabbing a moderator so the server can run even when your not around. 

-SMania

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons