Do You......Microblock

HalestormXV

We'll simple subject lol. Do you microblock a lot or hardly ever? Not going to lie here. I myself do some heavy micro blocking even if it is only to save me resources. I made an entire library out of micro blocks lol. The only issue I have found with them is how they make the npc pathing AI go bananas. But other than that I love em.

I need to start doing it more. I always say, "oh, i can cover that up with microblocks later" but, i never get around to it lol. Everything is always such a work in progress that I never know what's actually going to stay or move.

I use them to make thin walls on buildings I want to make small quite a lot.  The panels allow you to either walk around the outside of a walled in building or have a ring in the inside you can walk around (because you can walk in the same square as them).  Sometimes I use them to make desks and shelves.

I mainly use them to maintain the look of a building without it being ruined by pipes/ducts. I love how hollow microblocks interact with pipes. However, I've started using them a little bit for some slabs without using Carpenter's Blocks for the same task simply because it cut the resources in half.

But once you get going with them, say goodbye to a sorted inventory.