Pixelmon

Are you hosting an official pixelmon modpack?

There is an italian server using your launcher with a pixelmon modpack stating its ok for them to use your private modpack service to distribuite the pixelmon mod to join their public server ( widely used, since they have pixelmon they escalated every italian serverlists )

I do not intend to snitch, I just get pissed if somebody answer my question with and attitude "I do because I can".

Also I understand the gelousy of pixelmon ppl, is a lot of work. artwork, time and effort and the only feedback they want is for "you" ( as in me ) to download from their source. I understand and respect that.

Again, pardon my maccaroni english and thank you so much for doing what you are doing ;)

No, Technic does not have any modpacks containing Pixelmon-mod. You're referring to the Platform, where users can index their custom made modpacks.

Exactly, that why I asked, re-read my post ( maccaroni english pardon me ), I know they use your index service.

I just wanted a confirmation from you that you ( "you" not you you but teniclauncher official ) do not have any pixelmon-mod modpack, just in case somebody try to say that you do.

Edited by Ganjalf_Il_Verde

• Moderators

I'm not a Technic staff, nor do but I don't need to be to see what is offered on the launcher. People always mix Platform and Launcher and believe them to be the same thing.

Technic doesn't host anything outside the launcher, everything on the platform is being hosted by the modpack creator himself

Can you stop being cap't obvious for 5 minutes and read my post completely.

I know that thing you say, please let tecniclauncher staff answer my question then if you are just a user.

Nothing to see for you here, move along please.

To tecniclauncher staff, pardon me for being rude to this kid, being an old dude I get mad when people try to be the cap't obvious on me.

I will ask privately to somebody of the staff if is ok to distribute "forbidden mods" with the indexing private modpacks service ( I know its not, I'm being rethoric ).

Can you stop being cap't obvious for 5 minutes and read my post completely.

I know that thing you say, please let tecniclauncher staff answer my question then if you are just a user.

The answer is... what Munaus said.

Nothing to see for you here, move along please.

This is a public forum. You do not get to dictate who can or can't post in threads you make.

I will ask privately to somebody of the staff if is ok to distribute "forbidden mods" with the indexing private modpacks service ( I know its not, I'm being rethoric ).

As far as I am aware, yes. It is. Having mod permissions, while encouraged, is not a requirement on the platform.

The answer is... what Munaus said.

This is a public forum. You do not get to dictate who can or can't post in threads you make.

As far as I am aware, yes. It is. Having mod permissions, while encouraged, is not a requirement on the platform.

Thank you Valkon for taking your time to answer on saturday,

I rather prefer a staffer answering a staff question, about telling to move along was a south park themed rethorical phrase, if you are 18+ you can understand that right ;)

since we are in offtopic I'd like to tell you I would forbid videogames to under age (-18) kids worldwide :) minecraft and under age kids reminds me of the "lord of the flies" book, did you ever read it?

Just like for "the pirate bay" right? That was not a requirement for you to own a copy of a movie to upload the torrent? :)