Attack of the B Team crash help (MAC)

W8AM

Don't worry I have a solution. Something is wrong with 1.0.9 and above. All you do is hit the gear at the bottom left of "Attack Of The B Team", make sure that the  the Manually Select Build box is check (if not, CHECK IT), and lastly click the scroll down SelectBuild and choose 1.0.8. This was the latest build that works and it worked for me.

• Moderators

Don't worry I have a solution. Something is wrong with 1.0.9 and above. All you do is hit the gear at the bottom left of "Attack Of The B Team", make sure that the  the Manually Select Build box is check (if not, CHECK IT), and lastly click the scroll down SelectBuild and choose 1.0.8. This was the latest build that works and it worked for me.

My research shows that it has nothing to do with the builds themselves. All bugs seem to be happening around a pre-determined lunar phase, more specifically before, during and after the first quarter of the moon is blocked.

I suggest you consult your local astrophysicist for more information on the various phases and decide when is the best times to start the launcher for optimal efficiency and bug-free experience.