〈✮1.0.9c〉☞FireOP |➵Survival |➵PVP |➵10 Slots|➵No Lagg!| ➵White-List|

FireOP

IP: chubbers.aternos.me (there is no port, if you put a port the server's IP will not work!)

Ever wanted to play just a plain Vanilla Attack of the b-team with your friends? well now you have a chance,

FireOP is a new dedicated survival server that will give you so much fun online! The server was made

by chubbers101 who's currently the owner of the server.

==============================================================================================

What We offer you:

〔✔〕Safe environmental server      

〔✔〕No lag                                      

〔✔〕Friendly staff/players               

〔✔〕Fun!                                         

〔✔〕Keep your inventory on death!

===============================================================================================

Server Rules:

〔✔〕Don't grief                           

〔✔〕Don't steal                          

〔✔〕Don't cheat                         

〔✔〕respect others                     

〔✔〕Don't ask for stuff                 

(More server rules Might be added soon or in-game)

================================================================================================

How to get whitelisted?

To get whitelist is simple all you need to do is fill out the application below and post it on forum

(APPLICATION IS EDITED INTO A MORE SIMPLE FORMAT )

Ign:

Have you ever ban banned or did you ever greif?:

=================================================================================================

How Do I know when the server is online?

Check on the server a few times a day and you will know or add chubb on skype to know when its on! skype: "Its Chubbers101"

Edited by chubbers101

Ign: Lilhmongboii

Why should you be white-listed:

I should be white-listed because of reasons... The reasons being if anyone needs help ill be glad to help. If you don't understand something ill try my best to help you understand it. All of this is of course to the best of my abilities. Also i would love to meet new new people and make new friends.

Have you ever ban banned or greifed?:

I've never been banned and i have been griefed before and it seriously sucks losing everything you worked hard for....

Anything else we should know?: i love food and minecraft and games... 

Ign: Montyis1000

Why should you be white-listed: I just wanna play a simple server with full trust for everyone and where nobody is a complete jerk. ( I will also help build anything that's needed)

Have you ever ban banned or greifed?: Once, but I don't usually like greifing. For one it takes too long and for two it doesn't make a game fun :)

Anything else we should know?: I am a really active player and you might not accept me, because I greifed and been banned, but consider me, please. Thanks!

Ign:

H00d1yN1nj4

Have you ever ban banned or greifed?:

Never been banned before, been greifed once but i hadent really built up much at the time it happened.

(additional info)

Why this server?:

Still looking for the right community of players, that wanna build and explore everything this mod pack has to offer.

• 2 weeks later...

Curently everyone who posted before this post (by me) are white listed! Heres an updated white list, if your not on the white list please repost your template. :)

Whitelist
chubbers101
Lilhmongboii
Montyis1000
TehLlamaMan
sheep_playsmc
Euan888
Akkilles
H00d1yN1nj4
Areswarrior46
IsaacLeite
DDDungeonGuy