[Open] White-list Attack of the B-Team Server

Name: Tyler

In-Game name: DragonKing129

Skype/Steam Account name: Skype is zifahhh

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know quite a lot actually, I really enjoy this modpack and I like galacticraft and witchery the most:)

Why should i pick you: I can help people out and imo I am a pretty chill person, I really want to have fun on a whitelist server and I have not really found one that suits me yet

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I like adventuring but id say building is my thing:)

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop Not if its a plugin shop, itd be cool if we could like make a town shop at spawn or something, then yes

Name: Leo 

In-Game name: DDDungeonGuy

Skype/Steam Account name: I'll share this later, but it's my full name. So, "better safe than sorry.:

How much do you know about the Modpack: I'm unfamiliar with the modpack. However, I learn quickly. In fact, my hope in joining a small white-listed server is to create ties with other players and generally get to know the entire server. 

Why should i pick you: Well, i'm a friendly guy. I'll do my best to help others out when I have time. I'm completely up for server-wide activities or group PvP; i'll allot time for that even on a busy week. Most of all, i'm mature and can get along with most everyone. 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I enjoy building, crafting and exploring, certainly. I don't claim to be an amazing builder, but I tend to embark on mega-projects that take up days or weeks of my time. I'd say, between the three, I split my time fairly equally. Perhaps, building wins out sometimes, but more-often-than-not, my time is split equally. 

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: Only in the capacity of in-game shops that trust based. I ABSOLUTELY hate the plug-in shops, however, if that is the course we take I won't quit the server over it.

Thanks for the opportunity, either way, I hope the server prospers,

DDDungeonGuy

Application

Name: Romario Carranza

In-Game name: sgt_swag_78

Skype/Steam Account name: sgt.swag_78 (skype) romio7800 (steam)

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know plenty since I have been playing this pack for about 2 months now in single player and a few servers.

Why should i pick you: You should pick me because I enjoy the modpack and I like to make a lot of community builds for other people to use.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm average at building but I am pretty good with crafting and adventures.

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: I would enjoy an in-game shop.

Name: Tyler

In-Game name: DragonKing129

Skype/Steam Account name: Skype is zifahhh

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know quite a lot actually, I really enjoy this modpack and I like galacticraft and witchery the most:)

Why should i pick you: I can help people out and imo I am a pretty chill person, I really want to have fun on a whitelist server and I have not really found one that suits me yet

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I like adventuring but id say building is my thing:)

Would you enjoy a In-Game >Shop Not if its a plugin shop, itd be cool if we could like make a town shop at spawn or something, then yes

Name: Isaiah

In-Game name: BigCrackers

Skype/Steam Account name: turkeyylegs

How much do you know about the Modpack: I have been playing since the release of the mod pack on a whitelisted server so I know pretty much all about the modpack. (Besides witchery which I plan on learning.)

Why should i pick you: Well as I just said above, I know a lot about the modpack so maybe I could help others. I am a very fun person to play with once you get to know me. I love doing big builds which are usually public. I get most of my inspiration from the Mind crackers. I am an ex-server owner so I know how to play with respect and things like that. I am applying because the server that I've been playing on for the last two months has been shut down due to money problems and is not coming back up. I have many ideas for the server and I'd hope you would accept me so I can achieve those goals. 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm more of a builder. I really love building. I could post some pictures if you would like :)

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop?: That depends. If it is plug-in based then honestly no. But if its a vanilla trade type of thing then yes, I would like that!

I'm Unfortunate you guys haven't made it

Name: Samuel

In-Game name:linkxxxguardian

Skype/Steam Account name:pwnysmash or pwnysmash1

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know alot about the witchery part and the tinkers constroct did not spell right.

Why should i pick you:because i can help out with anything that uses redstone 

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:builder

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop:yes

Name:Jake 

In-Game name: HotandHumid89

Skype/Steam Account name: (Skype) Waterspoutlet69

How much do you know about the Modpack: alot i've been playing for a while now, i know most of the mods, and follow many youtubers who play the modpack

Why should i pick you: I'm a great builder, i get along with a lot of people, i follow rules, i love to play with multiple people

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Pretty much all three lol 

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: it sounds like a good idea but i like to gather things myself or with others

Edited by HalthortheHopeful

Name:

Rasmus

In-Game name:

tweeety

Skype/Steam Account name

Steam: rasmusprim

How much do you know about the Modpack:

Not to much, but I'm hoping to learn a lot with a nice community that helps out.

Why should i pick you:

Because I'm a nice guy and I am interested in this modpack.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:

I'm a builder 

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop:

Yeah!

Name: Jay

In-Game name: White_water001

Skype/steam account name: Ser_Jorah 

How much do you know about the modpack: I'm pretty familiar with all of the mods and have played alot :)

Why should I pick you: I've always been a very active player who is willing to help others and always play nice and without griefing. I love projects with other

Are you a Adventure/builder/crafter: I'm both a builder and crafter. Love to built but when it's done I like to use it for things like going to the mun :)

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: Yeah, It's a great addition

Name: Daniele

In-Game name: frakka

Skype/Steam Account name: elle-kun92 , LongSpicyCat

How much do you know about the Modpack: not everything, but all the important stuff

Why should i pick you: Cause I play MC since th ealpha and I never found a decent community to work with, and I can't wait to start something big and wonderful

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: Do I have to choose? Adventure get boring fast without pvp, so I'll say Builder

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: Of course

Name: Roy 

In-Game name: Finiox

Skype/Steam Account name: roy_berris (skype)

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know allot of the modpack I watch videos on YouTube from bdubs keralis generik and chimney and more.

Why should i pick you: Because I know allot of Thermal Expansion and Minefactory reloaded.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I like Adventure and build houses. And I like a modern build style

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: Yes I do because than you can trade with people. The one does witchery the other does Thermal Expansion and than you can tread stuff with each other.

Name:

Danielle

In-Game name:

SweetPea_427

Skype Account name:

daniella_027

How much do you know about the Modpack:

I have watched many videos on youtube and i am pretty good at this modpack

Why should i pick you:

I love to play this mod pack and to make it even better i would want to play on a server with friendly people

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter:

I like to build and craft but i dont explore much

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop:

That sounds like a great idea

Hey Guys i cant connect because of this error:  The following multiparts are not installed on this client: pr_100v, pr_f100v. Could i get some help i really want to play

either update the pack or update the java that problem happened to me to

Name: Spencer

In-Game name: spencer55215

Skype/Steam Account name: Skype:spencer55215

How much do you know about the Modpack: Mainly just the general knowledge of several mods such as tinkerers, thermal expansion, and witchery. This may not seem like a lot but I have played several different modpacks as well, so I have knowledge from them also 

Why should i pick you: I will play fairly and will not be mean or annoying.

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I see myself more as a builder, still that does not stop me from crafting or adventuring.

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: I believe that an in-game shop would be enjoyable as long as it only had general items such as ores and tools. 

Edited by Spencaa

Name: Trevor

In-Game name: rebel323

Steam Account name: bulbo Pls

How much do you know about the Modpack: have been playing since release

Why should i pick you: i enjoy a community and am willing to drop everything to help someone out

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: builder and Crafter

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: Sure

Edited by rebel323

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Dante Holmes

In-Game name: RandomBlackGuy

Skype/Steam Account name: randomblackguys (Type the whole name or else it wont come up)

How much do you know about the Modpack: I know a fair amount of it. I'm about to get started on the advanced genetics mod.

Why should i pick you: I've been searching for a B-Team server for a while so i'd appreciate it if i could be accepted. I'm a great person for servers considering ive been a staff member before so i should be able to resolve conflicts if there are any, and I always show respect towards my fellow Minecraftians. :3

Are you a Adventure/Builder/Crafter: I'm actually great at all of those, especially building.

Would you enjoy a In-Game Shop: I'd love that actually, but my question is will I be able to sell items.

Oh yeah, just a heads up I'm using a cracked client. That lower my chances but I thought it was something you should know.

~RandomBlackGuy