the world stops generating at some point

nwcra1

hey my name is nir

so recently i noticed that i have explored all of my map but its really small and in the edge of it is just a sheer drop down and a desert with ton of mobs all the way you can see it in here

http://www.siz.co.il/my.php?i=xmzmrndymja5.png

idk how to fix it but it sure does bugs me, i cant keep exploring...

please help me and a huge thanks to who ever solves it

Nir

Almost seems like your world is now being generated as a super-flat world in the "redstone ready" preset. How to fix this? Use MCEdit to delete those chunks, then delete the level.dat file from the world save, and re-create the world through normal minecraft means using the exact same world name and specify the old seed used. It'll pick up the old info and keep those chunks (hence why you need to delete the other ones through a map editor)

Almost seems like your world is now being generated as a super-flat world in the "redstone ready" preset. How to fix this? Use MCEdit to delete those chunks, then delete the level.dat file from the world save, and re-create the world through normal minecraft means using the exact same world name and specify the old seed used. It'll pick up the old info and keep those chunks (hence why you need to delete the other ones through a map editor)

uhm..what? lol i didnt really under stand what should i do

plus i dont really know how to use those programs if you could explain to me that would be great

thx for the help any way (:

i did what you said but those chunks are still there at the exact same spot...

If you used MCEdit to delete the chunks, they won't be there after you followed the other steps. The other steps are important as without doing those steps, it would simply regenerate them over and over again because it is using the same seed and generator method. Following my steps correctly would remove those chunks, and generate the correct ones when the world is regenerated properly.

If you used MCEdit to delete the chunks, they won't be there after you followed the other steps. The other steps are important as without doing those steps, it would simply regenerate them over and over again because it is using the same seed and generator method. Following my steps correctly would remove those chunks, and generate the correct ones when the world is regenerated properly.

i deleted those chunks in mc edit,saved the world got into the game and opend a new world with the same seed but it dosent have all my stuff in it.

plus in the original save those chunks are still there

any more ideas?