[1.0.9c (always recommended)[PvE, Role-play PvP][3 available (7 already taken)][No plugins, 1 banned item (crayfish oven)] Fun community based server.

Ingame name (for whitelist):FLfn19

Age (16 or above only please, and no cheating! I will find out ;P):I`m 16.

Country of origin:Brazil

Give a brief statement/motivation on why you want to join: I want to join on this server because it looks like a previous one I was playing(that it`s not runnig anymore) and it was awsome being able to play with other people.

Do you have a skype account and are you willing to be in a skype group? (not required):I do have a skype account, but I don`t no if my spoken english is good.

Do you plan on putting up videos on youtube? (Not required): No.

Ingame name (for whitelist):FLfn19

Age (16 or above only please, and no cheating! I will find out ;P):I`m 16.

Country of origin:Brazil

Give a brief statement/motivation on why you want to join: I want to join on this server because it looks like a previous one I was playing(that it`s not runnig anymore) and it was awsome being able to play with other people.

Do you have a skype account and are you willing to be in a skype group? (not required):I do have a skype account, but I don`t no if my spoken english is good.

Do you plan on putting up videos on youtube? (Not required): No.

Whitelisted! 2 spots left!

Ingame name (for whitelist): SickStick39

Age (16 or above only please, and no cheating! I will find out ;P): i am 18

Country of origin: Slovenia (EU)

Give a brief statement/motivation on why you want to join:I have been searching for a good ATOB server for a while now and i kinda gave up. than i found your post and i think that you are perfect. i am a mature person who likes to have fun and i have tried to play this modpack on my own in SP but it is just not the same as playing with other people since i think that this modpack was designed to be played on a SMP.I really hope that you accept me and i will see you on the server ;)

Do you have a skype account and are you willing to be in a skype group? (not required): sickstick39 and yes i am willing to be in a skype group

Do you plan on putting up videos on youtube? (Not required): no

Ingame name (for whitelist): SickStick39

Age (16 or above only please, and no cheating! I will find out ;P): i am 18

Country of origin: Slovenia (EU)

Give a brief statement/motivation on why you want to join:I have been searching for a good ATOB server for a while now and i kinda gave up. than i found your post and i think that you are perfect. i am a mature person who likes to have fun and i have tried to play this modpack on my own in SP but it is just not the same as playing with other people since i think that this modpack was designed to be played on a SMP.I really hope that you accept me and i will see you on the server ;)

Do you have a skype account and are you willing to be in a skype group? (not required): sickstick39 and yes i am willing to be in a skype group

Do you plan on putting up videos on youtube? (Not required): no

Whitelisted! One spot left!

Ign: megadog123

Give a brief statement on why you want to join: I would love to join a whitelisted server as everyone knows eachother and when everyone is kind to one another it makes the experience so much more greater and public servers don't give that kind of service since there are usually trolls involved.

Skype Name, and if you would join skype group.: Themastercrafter123 and I don't think I would as I would like to keep my identity secret (IM A SUPER HERO)

Youtube Videos?: Possibly, possibly not, I need to decide.

Thank you!

IGN:Shiftykid34

Age 17

Country: United States of America (U.S.A) But i am chinese and make many jokes

Give a breif statement of why you want to join: I want to join a small community base where i dont have to ask 500 times before soomeone gives me help.I really just want to have a good time playing with a few people that i could become good friends with.

Skpye Name, and if you would join skype group: coolbot97, and i would love to join the group

Youtube Vidoes? not currently but want to and would love to in the future

Thank You! :)

Edited by Shiftykid34

Ign: megadog123

Give a brief statement on why you want to join: I would love to join a whitelisted server as everyone knows eachother and when everyone is kind to one another it makes the experience so much more greater and public servers don't give that kind of service since there are usually trolls involved.

Skype Name, and if you would join skype group.: Themastercrafter123 and I don't think I would as I would like to keep my identity secret (IM A SUPER HERO)

Youtube Videos?: Possibly, possibly not, I need to decide.

Thank you!

IGN:Shiftykid34

Age 17

Country: United States of America (U.S.A) But i am chinese and make many jokes

Give a breif statement of why you want to join: I want to join a small community base where i dont have to ask 500 times before soomeone gives me help.I really just want to have a good time playing with a few people that i could become good friends with.

Skpye Name, and if you would join skype group: coolbot97, and i would love to join the group

Youtube Vidoes? not currently but want to and would love to in the future

Thank You! :)

With one spot left I am making the decission to go with adding megadog to the whitelist because he posted first but also because Shiftykid changed his age from 15 to 17.

Topic is now closed. We have 10 players so please do not post anymore!