I want to find a server that has no, absolutely no, banned mods or items but also has the golden shovel plugin. I would also love if it had the auction plugin, but that isn't necessary. Does that exist? If it does please tell me ASAP. (and that is the ultimate server)

Edited by Dracore

grief prevention is the golden shovel plugin I think u mean. and My server has it, and while it does have banned mods, they r not banned for those I trust, in other words, griefers who just join to grief, cant because of grief prevention and the mods that can be used for griefing are banned for them.

While players I trust and know wont grief, can use every single item. So yea, thats how my server works.

Hi Dracore,

I'm actually really glad I've read your post as I'm going to look into adding Grief prevention to our server instead of towny but this might take a little while to add in as we'll need to do some testing and configuring before it's running. Currently the only banned mods in place are Archimedes Ships due to too many players know understanding how it works and ended up crashing the server or other host of issues and Flans mod but I will be testing Flans this weekend with the aim to add it back onto our server. If you want to check us out go to the below link which has some details about our server and we do have a fully functioning AOTB auction plugin!