Attack of the B-Team Lost Lands Server accepting applications

We have room on our Minecraft survival server for more people... especially YouTubers!  We feel that half the challenge in Minecraft is found by playing without cheats.  Therefore cheats, beyond what the Attack of the BTeam! mods allow, will not be permitted.  In addition, the following rules apply:

Have Fun

• PVP is allowed as long as all parties voluntarily agree ahead of time
  • Witchery Mod is allowed as long as the above rule is followed
  • Prank Wars are allowed (and encouraged) as long as all parties agree ahead of time.

Respect Others

• No Bullying
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Destroying Gravestones
  • No Cussing (Its hard on family friendly YouTubers)

Respect the Moderators - Zaepora (Lady Z) and myself (Dano)

• Do not ask for cheats (time set, tp, etc.)
  • Do not ask for OP privileges
  • Moderator decisions are final!

Respect the Lost Lands Server

• Do not use our server for advertising (i.e. no links to other servers)
  • Do not spam
  • You LOVE Ocelots, remember that.

The consequences for breaking these rules are:

• First Offense: Warning
  • Second Offense: 48 hour server ban
  • Third Offense: Permanent ban from server.

To apply, please provide the following information:

1. Minecraft Name:
  2. Skype Name (required):
  3. Age (15+):
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):
  5. Favorite Mod:
  6. Have you reviewed any mods?
  7. Do you plan to record?
  8. What should you love?
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft?
  10. Why do you want to be on our server?
  11. What else should we know about you?

Server info: 

Edited by LtDano

1. Minecraft Name: stefonio
  2. Skype Name (required): stefonio
  3. Age: 17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7.5-8
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? No
  7. Do you plan to record? No :/
  8. What should you love? I'm not sure I understand the question, but I'll just go with my below answer
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Upgrade, enhance, collect dragon stuff
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? I want a whitelisted server with PVP as an option
  11. What else should we know about you? I am mostly willing to lend a hand, but if you need someone to give you 5 charcoal, you can get it on your own.

1. Minecraft Name :lukitiki
  2. Skype Name (required): lukitiki
  3. Age: 20
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
  5. Favorite Mod: witchery
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? nope
  7. Do you plan to record? nope
  8. What should you love? ocelots
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? dig holes
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? a player
  11. What else should we know about you? nothing comes to mind

1. Minecraft Name:o_iAdReNaLiNe_x
  2. Skype Name (required):live:ooyokilloo
  3. Age:15
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):6
  5. Favorite Mod: microblocks and tinkers construct
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? NO
  7. Do you plan to record? Yes
  8. What should you love? Jesus and THIS SERVER
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build, explore and emet new people
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? Just an everyday player and contributor
  11. What else should we know about you? Im from california and get along with new people very well

1. Minecraft Name: Joppysaus
  2. Skype Name (required): joppysaus.minecraft
  3. Age: 18
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6.5
  5. Favorite Mod: Minions
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? -
  7. Do you plan to record? -
  8. What should you love? -
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Everything, but mostly just cooperating in a community. 
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? I love helping out people so maybe, if you have such a rank, a Helper?
  11. What else should we know about you? I Live in the Netherlands so i might be online on weird times.

Minecraft Name: GhermanSUA2

Skype Name (required): facebook:petrescu.albert

1. Age: 13
  2. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): I think 9 cause I know almost anything about all the mods of the modpack.
  3. Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct FTW!
  4. Have you reviewed any mods? Not now, just because I just started my channel, but I will.
  5. Do you plan to record? Yes. I posted this apply just cause I wanna record and have fun.
  6. What should you love? I love my family, my friends, my pets and this modpack. I don't know what I should love, but I know what I love now.
  7. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building big,awesome,detailed,creative builds.
  8. Why do you want to be on our server? I want to have some fun on a nice private server with an awesome community.
  9. What else should we know about you? I'm just an addicted gamer and a YouTuber (My name on YouTube it's VoidGamer13) and, if you are not interested by me or if you want a detailed presentation, this is for you: If you think I am childish or stupid just because of my age, you are TOTALLY wrong! I'm mature and I don't like being mad at people or to have problems. I like being myself, anytime, anywhere. I'm fair and kind. I really like helping people. I've got Helper on 5 different Vanilla Servers in the past. I'm a competitive person, but I won't cheat. Cheating it's for guys who can't do anything and they think they need some "Help". But "Help" doesn't comes from cheats, it comes from friends.I'm a troller, but not in a destructive, rage-creating way. I like trolling in a way that is funny for everyone (even the one I pranked). I'm a really creative builder. The most epic parts about my builds are the Details and the "Defensive Protocols" (or traps, for short). And when I said "Creative", I don't lied. I have some ideas that not that many can imagine. Be serious? Would you use a Creeper Trophy with an Autonomous Activator or Resonant Ender with pistons or camo gates? I really don't think so. About my details... I'm a person worried about anything that can ruin my build's look. "A nice place means a nice person" It's my motto. I hope you will like this and/or you will like me.
Edited by GhermanSUA2

1. Minecraft Name: IgnisWolf
  2. Skype Name (required): Natsuwolf  / samer yazbeck
  3. Age: 15 
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): i have been playing it for a while and so i would say i am a 8 or a 9
  5. Favorite Mod:  witchery and TC
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? nope
  7. Do you plan to record? no 
  8. What should you love? ocelots .
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore and sometimes build
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? because it s fun to play with other and what best then a small communitie to play in , it could be fun to play with other  and have fun together / help each other . and also the rules are just perfect and no item are banned
  11. What else should we know about you? well i am planning on playing a lot and meanwhile planning on helping any one that is in need if i can 

1. Minecraft Name: FurthestJester0
  2. Skype Name (required): FurthestJester0 [hahahha if u need to talk to me my voice is really high *look down*]
  3. Age: 13 [theres no age restriction right? plz don't keep me out because of it]
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): as in how long have I played? I played the second I could.... im a huge fan of Bdubs
  5. Favorite Mod: All of them:] lol jk tconstruct for sure!
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? No I haven't I started just exploring in creative and I got the jist
  7. Do you plan to record? I actually do.... although I hope its okay to swear... not in chat but I was born a potty mouth cause minecraft is all I have :( lol sad life?
  8. What should you love? well, this actuyally took a long time to think about.... you should love the staff on the server and the server itself along with everyday dogooders who r in your life when you don't even know it
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? I do like building... not good but I like it.... also mining, its fun I die a lot though lol
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? I feel minecraft servers are a great way to make friends and learn from others experiences.... sounded deep but that's a way of saying I wanna play a great game with some awesome peoplke
  11. What else should we know about you? well I do plan on playting as much as possible, my launcher is being glitch now... lots of crashing but hopefully I will be able on soon. also I do enjoy the beach where I do go sometimes so plz don't give up my spot if im gone for a few days... I will warn u when Im leaving. I am honestly pretty friendly, if you would like to check out my youtube go ahead: FurthestJester0 I'm the derp toad skin

In all reality I think this server would be a fun experience and I would appreciate u letting me join :shepface:  thanks dudeS! get back to me as son as you can plz!

see you when I see you!

Minecraft Name:FatAlbert8MyKFC

Skype Name (required):lucaspas23

Age (15+):16

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):5

Favorite Mod: Project Red

Have you reviewed any mods? Nope

Do you plan to record?: No, but I will gladly do a collab with someone.

What should you love? Minecraft, and all of the members in the server.

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Automation and redstone.

Why do you want to be on our server? The handy man :P anything u want done I can do it.

What else should we know about you? I am very easy going, and follow instructions well.

Hope to hear back from you guys.

MInecraft name: R4NB0W (R4NB''zero''W)

Skype name: R4NB0W (R4NB''zero''W)

Experience with AOTBT: 7/10

Favorite mod: Tinker and Project Red

Have you reviewed any mods? No

Do you plan to record? No, I'm not a youtuber but I would be glad to participate in any video.

What should you love? I hope the community and the experience I can share with other cool folks.

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building statues and wierd structure.

Why do you want to be on our server? I like playing AotBT in solo and I'm pretty sure being with peoples would be even funnier.

What else should we know about you? I'm french Canadian and it explains a lot of mistakes I can make ;)

That's pretty much it. Thank you for reviewing my application.

Minecraft Name: Physilver

Skype Name (required): sweetboyaudi

Age (15+): 17

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6.5

Favorite Mod: Witchery and Food Plus

Have you reviewed any mods?: Not yet

Do you plan to record?: Oh Yeah!

What should you love?: OCELOTS!!

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Building and Do redstone logics.

Why do you want to be on our server? Because id like to meet new people to hang around and have fun with.

What else should we know about you? I'm friendly and polite i like to help others in projects and stuff around.

Edited by Physilver

Minecraft Name: Sleepster2552
Skype Name (required): arancampbell-hawker
Age (15+): 17
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: all of them, but i really like carpenters and witchery
Have you reviewed any mods? not yet
Do you plan to record? when i get my new computer yes
What should you love? Ocelots!! and everything about minecraft, also the people you play with
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build, craft stuff and farming
Why do you want to be on our server? i want a server with friendly people that i can play with and have a good time

What else should we know about you? im from New Zealand so i would be on the server at weird times

1. Minecraft Name:mjrc
  2. Skype Name (required):mjrc2001
  3. Age (15+):23
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: archimedes mod, carpenters blocks,and tinkers construct  
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? no
  7. Do you plan to record? nope
  8. What should you love? Art...i love everything about it.
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? To build and to be creative.
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? Honesty i was part of a whitelist sever before but my friend who owned it did a reset. So i would like to start fresh on your sever. 
  11. What else should we know about you? Hmmm well i just graduated from collage so i will be on a lot more. Oh and i am an artist in real life so my builds are always ...well complex lol 

Minecraft Name: Dioxide0X420X0

Skype Name: Dioxidex420x

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): I'm about a 5, been playin tekkit for a while now, just got in attack of the b team a few months ago, and can not stop playin it, so much to build, explore, and craft, im lovin it.

Favorite Mod: Im kinda branchin out with all mods. I'm lovin the tinkers mod, building my own weapons and tools is awesome.

Have you reviewed any mods? No i haven't, but i love crafting. ill think about it.

Do you plan to record? I haven't before, but am willing to start, and to help with other peoples videos if they need help.

What should you love? I think you should love building, crafting, exploring, making friends and experiences.

What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like how all of these people helped create all of these mods for minecraft, for Users like us to have fun with. The coming together and creating is what I like about minecraft, and the minecraft world in general.

Why do you want to be on our server? I'm lookin to take my minecraft experience to the next level. I have been on just a few servers , but none that record. I watch a lot of youtube and am very entertained in the comedy and the storytelling people are doing and the tutorial videos are very helpful. I'm also lookin for a closed server, with less griefing and its 18+

What else should we know about you? I'm a Gamer have lots of games on stream that I play. But everyday is minecraft for me, I play with my Bro, Monoxide_420_, were Twins, IRL. He will also be applying. I work nights part time so on my days off I'm on all night, and most of the day, I live in Canada.

• Minecraft Name: CeoZee
  • Skype Name (required): cartman1500
  • Age (15+): turning 16 soon
  • Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): I'd say 6
  • Favorite Mod: Archaeology/Fossil Mod & Tinkers Contruct
  • Have you reviewed any mods? I have not
  • Do you plan to record? I do not mainly because my upload speeds are terrible :P
  • What should you love? People you are with while playing the game
  • What do you like to do in Minecraft? Mine, Build and Pvp!
  • Why do you want to be on our server? I would love to be on this server because the one I was previously on shut down because of owner inactivity. I would really love to be apart of another fun and respectful community for AOTBT
  • What else should we know about you? I consider myselft a very respectful person who just wants to have fun playing games and learn new things! I will say I won't be EXTREMLY active because of the upcoming summer but you will deffinatly see me on from time to time :)
Edited by CeoZee

1. Minecraft Name: FenrirHunter
  2. Skype Name (required):hunter-obrien
  3. Age (15+):19
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
  5. Favorite Mod: definitely Morph
  6. Have you reviewed any mods? No I haven't
  7. Do you plan to record? No
  8. What should you love? Ocelots
  9. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Finding caverns while out mining
  10. Why do you want to be on our server? I have been looking for a good server to play on and I feel as it will be a fun server to join and play with others
  11. What else should we know about you? Well I do have a job but when I have free time it usually me playing Minecraft, i am a happy and friendly person. I live in New Zealand so don't be surprise if i am online at random times.

1. Girardawg

2. andrew.girardi

3. 22

4. 8-ish

5. Tinkers Construct and Carpenters Block

6. no, but I have wide experience with mods

7. No most likely won't record.

8. I should love? Minecraft of course!

9. I love building Bdubs, Keralis style like designs. Explorations biomes o plenty never makes me bored. I love seeing other builds. Pranks are fun too.

10. Im tired of single player for AOTBT

11. Very friendly guy who loves to kill lots of time on minecraft 

1. aPersonManGuy
2. chaos2790
3. I am 17 1/2
4. I'd say 6-7 or so
5. tinkers construct and the morph mod :)
6. no :/
7. also no :/ I don't have the proper setup and theres so many AOTBT videos surfacing I don't think I would really get anywhere
8. ocelots :P
9. I like building, farming (yes, farming. :P), and most importantly just playing with friends and associates
10. I like the rules (no griefing, pranks allowed, pvp consent, ect... :) ) and I would just love to be a part of a white-listed community for this game, the server staff sounds friendly (based on comments left by them on this page) and hopefully the community will be as well :)
11. umm, im a funloving guy, I love hanging around other people and learning from what they make and showing off what I've made, I enjoy making jokes (many of which usually just go right over peoples heads lol) and just having fun in this silly modpack. I don't like raiding or griefing, nor do I enjoy partaking in pvp too much and I hate hackers and scammers. i have like no life (out of high-school but not yet in college :P) so i play often. aside from that though i just enjoy being a part of a community that is close-knit or very friendly towards one another (even though there will always be THAT guy :/). anywhoo, i hope my app gets accepted, cya.

• Minecraft Name: Keniafan1997
  • Skype Name (required): keniafan1997
  • Age (15+): 16
  • Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7.5
  • Favorite Mod: Carpenters mod or Biomes 'o plenty!
  • Have you reviewed any mods? Not online....
  • Do you plan to record? I will once I get a better computer! 
  • What should you love? I think you should love every aspect of the game and like playing with other people
  • What do you like to do in Minecraft? Building, terraforming and 
  • Why do you want to be on our server? This server looks awesome! And it was the first to catch my eye!
  • What else should we know about you? I'm Dutch, I have lots of music on my phone wich I'm ashamed of, I don't like cheese and I love wildlife. 

1. Mincraft name: eren906

2. Skype: flubber141

3. age 16

4. appearance with attack of the b team:7-9

5. Favorite mod: Witchery, advanced genetics and tinkers

6. no, i have not

7. nope i will not record

8. i should love ocelots!!

9. What do you like doing in Minecraft, i like to build things and help other people that needs help with

10. i would like to join your server because i am fed up of single player and keep getting griefed by other people

11. I play on the server often and help anyone that does not know what to do

Edited by eren905