Attack Of The B-Team SMP [WhiteListed] -=+Apply Now+=-

Username: Gav3x

Skype (If U have One):  None at the moment, if needed Private message me?

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: Beginning

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 10

Whats my class: Witchery/Tinkers Consturct

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 7-8

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: Mostly All the time :P

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Well of course, if needed

Will You Help The Community?: As much as possible (very social)

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I love community servers, am very dedicated, follow the rules, and get along with anyone!

:moustache:  :pcgaming:

Edited by Gav3x

Username: CameronHH

Skype (If U have One): CameronHh465

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: I do record server events and personal builds, but my mic is broken right now, so no recording until I purchase a new one.

If Yes Whats your Channel and :

How Many Subs??:

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 6

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: I'm a builder and explorer, with a heavy emphasis on building.

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 8

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: 4-6 hours daily, more than likely. Maybe all nighters on weekends!

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): I donate to servers that I feel deserve it. This all depends on how the community and staff treats me.

Will You Help The Community?: Most definitely! 

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I believe I can contribute a lot to the community with my building skills, friendliness, and limited knowledge of the easier mods. I love helping and learning from others, collaborating on projects, and just making small talk while I do my own thing. I think I could be a great addition to your community, and hope I can join!

Edited by CameronHh465

Skype (If U have One):Bigbouse13

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: No, I guess that matters...

If Yes Whats your Channel and : (blank ^)

How Many Subs??: (Blank ^^)

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 9

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them:Builder basic stuff of redstone and explorer

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10:7

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on:About once everyday (Might miss a day or two of the week if that's alot)

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Depends on how good the server is and what the money will be used for.

Will You Help The Community?: Yes

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: Cause i'm not one to mess things up or be a burden to others on the server and i wan't to be a great addition to the servers community.

Username: JuniorCraftMC

Skype (If U have One): jrcraftftw

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: Occasionally, so yes

If Yes Whats your Channel and : jrmiledriver88

How Many Subs??: 50

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 4

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: Builder

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 7.5 probably

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: I can come on pretty frequently, considering summer break starts soon.

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Sorry, no

Will You Help The Community?: If I can most of the time

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: Most of the time pleasant to be around, want to try getting really deep into the modpack.

Username:  zuerchermn

Skype (If U have One): NA

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: No

If Yes Whats your Channel and : NA

How Many Subs??: NA

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 8

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: Redstoner and explorer

Are You A Good Builder?? 1-10: No!!!

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: I will be very active, but work comes first!

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Sorry, but no :(

Will You Help The Community?: Defiantly!

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??:

love playing with other players, and I barely play single player anymore. In addition, I can basically guarantee that I will be building something for the community (Not a build, I would scare everyone away. Probably an utility.) In addition, I am very active.

Username: TropicalFarts

Skype (If U have One): yi_olde_joel

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: Nope.

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 5

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: all.

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: since summer is coming along, 8-12 hours a day.

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): I might.

Will You Help The Community?: Of course.

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I'm chill, laid-back, friendly, mature, honest, and my name makes you giggle. 

Username: pandamaster123

Do Your Record?? potentially

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 7

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: redstone/explorer

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 6

Are You Going to be Active??? very active most likely when i get a chance

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): eventually if i like the server

Will You Help The Community?: yes(: i am very friendly

User Name : Operation_xela

Do you record??: I'm planning on it once I find a server to play on.

How much experience do you have with the modpack?: I have a good bit of experience. I have been playing singleplayer for 2 months now and I watch a lot of BdoubleO, Pungence, and GennyB (:

Are you a builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: I'm a builder/explorer.

Are you a good builder: 1-10: 8

Are you going to be active: Yes, considering I have set times to record.

Will you ever Donate: It depends on how fun the server is and how much time I spend on it.

Will you help the community?:Yes, most definitely.

Why should I pick you out of everyone else??: I'm very friendly and love to play with others. I like building a lot and if they're are redstoners on the server I would love to learn more about it.

Hey Guys I Started A Brand New Attack Of The B-Team Server!!! If you want to join...

Put your...

Username:

Skype (If U have One):

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No:

How Many Subs??:

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10:

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them:

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10:

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on:

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked):

Will You Help The Community?:

Rules No Griefing

No Stealing

use Common Sense

Be respectful

Only Pvp If Both fighters accept to fight

username: zadric1

do u record yes or no?: no

how much experience do u have in the modpack?: maybe 1, 2, or 3

are u a builder, redstoner, explorer or all of them: well im not really good at redstone, for builder im still a starter and i will learn, explorer maybe because i will explore around to find stuff

are u going to be active? 4 hours above, everday, everday

will u ever donate? i dont know maybe yes maybe no

will u help the community? i will try if u willing to tell me how XD (im still a noob XD)

why should i pick you out of everyone else? because i want to join a server where i could make friends, can help me with stuff and i can help them and and learn about the modpack more with the other player but its your choice :D if u dont pick me its okay XD

Username:bullred1mc

Skype (If U have One):bullred_minecrafter-1

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No:no

How Many Subs??:

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10:6

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them:Builder

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10:7

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on:Days without school

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked):maybe

Will You Help The Community?:I'll try

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??:I can be helpful and im willing to give and to help out but it's your choice

(This is for 2 people)

IGN: ThePittsStop, SuperCrafta96

Experience: overall 18 (for us both)

Both of us builders, redstoners and explorers ^ although we go our different ways.

ThePIttsStop: 8| SuperCrafta96: 5

Active as possible :) we are british so 03:00-10:00 GMT and on holidays 08:00-10:00 GMT :)

I donate (ThePittsStop) if I believe that i like the server and has a large uptime.

We are both very helpful and help when we can and with questions.

You should pick us because we are both helpful, mature and want to have a small server where we can make friends. Also as a result of us being brothers, one of us can call the other on in an instant. Most of all we are really nice and wont start arguments. We end them. reply soon :D

Edited by ThePittsStop

title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">Usernamearrow-10x10.png: slantis22

title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">Skypearrow-10x10.png (If U have One): sexykungfu

Do Your Record?? Not yet but planing on getting started.

How Many Subs??:

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: i would say around 4-5 

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: im a good builder and i love Redstone so i guess a bit of it all :)

Are You  title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">A Goodarrow-10x10.png Builer?? 1-10: 8-9

Are You Going to be  title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">Activearrow-10x10.png??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: i will be on ALOT ive just ben looking for a good and fun server without too much lag or ppl thats hacking or just doing all they can to mess it up for others.

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): i would.

Will You Help  title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">The Communityarrow-10x10.png?: i would love to help in eny way posible.

Why Should i pick you out of  title="Click to Continue > by PriceDownloader">everyonearrow-10x10.png else??: cause im a fun guy to play with and if others seem to be stuck on somthing i would love to try and help out where i can. im mature and allways running with a smile on my lips :D

Username: Newhaven13

Skype (If U have One): Newhaven

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: No - but I'm considering getting into it.

If Yes Whats your Channel and : n/a

How Many Subs??: n/a

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: Honestly apart from watching youtube videos, I don't have much experience with the mods. That's not to say that I'm very interested to learn though!

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: I love to build and explore, I am interested in doing more redstone too. :D

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 5/6 (There is always room for improvement! :) )

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: I will definitely be active! Right now is summer break so I should be able to get on most days, once school starts, it will be evenings and weekends.

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Probably, it depends on the need.

Will You Help The Community?: Of course I'm really looking forward to joining a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow.

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server. I hope to find one soon though! I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others.

• 2 weeks later...

Username: iPwnKatkat

Skype (If U have One): iPwnKatkat

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: No

If Yes Whats your Channel and : N/A

How Many Subs??: N/A

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 9.5

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: Builder and Explorer

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 7.5

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: Yes more than 4 hours a day on normal days

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Unlikely but there's a possibility

Will You Help The Community?: Yes, if you need my help I will try my best to help you out.

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: To be honest, that doesn't matter for me. Pick me if you think I deserve to be chosen but if not then I at least thank you for acknowledging me.

Username:

Skype (If U have One): michalskiba21

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: no

How Many Subs??:

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: builder and explorer

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 9

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: i will be on alot

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): yes

Will You Help The Community?: yea

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: cause i like playing with like 10 or less

username:Dannycode12

Skype if you have one: Yes, danny.morheiser

Do you record yes or no:No

how much experience do you have with this mod pack:1-10:8

Are you a builder,redstoner,explorer,or all of them: Uh id say I'm Builder and an explorer 

are you a good builder:1-10:7

Are you going to be active: Yes ill be on for at least 2 to 3 hours a day

​Will you ever donate: No i don't think so

​Will you help the community: Yes

Why should i pick you out of everybody else: I've been trying for a very long time to get into a modded server and I've always thought it would be fun.Plus I'm really Nice and funny. I am also willing to make new friends in the process

Thanks for your time ~Danny

Username:KappaGaming

Skype (If U have One): KapoaGaming (created on mobile ,mistakenly used "o" instead of "p" :D)

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: I record but on modpacks framerates are low

If Yes Whats your Channel and : KappaGaming

How Many Subs??: 18

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 8

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: Explorer/Builder

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 7-8

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: I hope i will be able to be on very often since i love the modpack... In the summer i ll be out of town for 1 month but i ll be back in town during that time period so i ll be on sometimes :)

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): Probably nope

Will You Help The Community?: Of course

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I love this modpack and i ll try to make everyones experience on the server awesome. I just wanna have fun with others :D

Edited by KappaGaming

Username: Ghost_buster123

Skype (If U have One): daniel.soltveit4

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: no im to shy and im not the best in english :P but i really want too 

If Yes Whats your Channel and : plax gamez

How Many Subs??: 14 :P

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: 5

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: builder and redstoner

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: i play all the time :P for many hours

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): if the server is good and there is nice people on :)

Will You Help The Community?: yes, of course :)

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: i just want to join a small community where i can say hi to people and they know who i am. i love to make new friends and help. im a very friendly guy and only want the best for everyone :) thank you for reading

Username: nick2000895

Skype (If U have One): nope

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: no

If Yes Whats your Channel and : no

How Many Subs??: no

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: all

Are You A Good Builer?? 1-10: 10

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: i can play for an hour a day and i can as soon as you accept me

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): no not really

Will You Help The Community?: yes

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: you should pick me because I'm loyal, fun, and honest

Username : Phionex564

Age : 11 but i am considered very mature ( This was when I was 10, it was a 16 year old, never met him before)

Record : No

Experiance 4

I am a builder and Explorer

Buiding 7 (my opinion)

I am active 4-5 days a week 3hrs each day

No donations

I will help the communtity beacuse i try to help out and would like to make other people have fun and be in a good mood.

You should pick me because I am active (friendly) helpful and can try to help the server grow.

Username: xmaniak100

Skype (If U have One): dodik1003

Do Your Record?? Yes Or No: I do :)

If Yes Whats your Channel and : None yet :(

How Many Subs??: N/A

How Much experience Do You Have With The ModPack?? 1-10: About 3-5

Are You A Builder, redstoner, Explorer, or all of them: Mostly a builder

Are You Going to be Active??? Tell Me How Long/When you can/will come on: As much as possible probably every day for couple of hours

Will You ever Donate (Wont Affect Chances Of Getting Picked): I might, not sure at this stage

Will You Help The Community?: Oh of course I will :) 

Why Should i pick you out of everyone else??: I would love to play on a small server, learn from others and help them back, I love pranking and am gonna be on for most of the day watching if theres any mischief