I have a question about Yogbox.

xristieno

I been wondering about yogbox, how do you get your textbox up so you could manually go into creative mode? or is that even possible? because I noticed when your about to make a world you dont have the typical options to set up cheat codes and such. How can I enable this so I can mess around in a world?

I see, hm any advice?  yogbox has been really fun, just stuck looking for an item for research and wanted to try to get an item to test to see if it would produce what I thought it would x.x why I wanted to be on creative XD 

well, if NEI is present you can toggle creative mode by click the "C" icon in the upper left when you open your inventory.  if you don't see anything like that, try hitting the o key.  if doing that does nothing, you're somewhat stuck.  I'm pretty sure it should have it installed though, most packs did even back then I think.

its the yogbox that came with the technic launcher. it download its 1.2.1? I'll look around in it tho, maybe I am just being dumb. 

----

OH :D there a new one! I didnt know there was a 1.6.4 version. well went and added it to the launcher. should be much easier now :D

Edited by xristieno