Attack Of The B-Team White Listed Server

Minecraft Name: MhykolTMA
Skype Name: aweseome1
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 10
Favorite Mod: micro blocksĀ 
Do you plan to record? yessir
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build, fight mobs, everything really
Why do you want to be in this server? im looking for a great aotbt server and i want one thats whitelisted:D
What else should we know about you? Im very funny and not mean at all, im bad at player vs player so you dont have to worry about me killing you :D

Minecraft Name: HowlingVengence

Ā 

Skype Name: Kaeses4

Ā 

Experience with Attack of the B-Team! (1-10): 9 (I've messed around with every mod except for advanced genetics because I feel it makes the game too easy.)

Ā 

Favorite Mod:Tie between Microblocks and Witchery

Ā 

Do you plan to record?: Yes

Ā 

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Build towns, hunt players, grow communities.

Ā 

Why do you want to be in this server? I played AotBT when it first came out, and I was even part of another whitelisted 20+ player server, but my friend made his own vanilla server and I took a long break to help him build spawn. While I was gone a fight broke out between the players and the admins of my last server and the server shut down. So now that I want to come back to AotBT I need a new server to play on.

Ā 

What else should we know about you? I'm kind of a loner, but I am easy to get along with. If I find a group that I can stomach being around, I help to make that group prosper. If anyone wants to record together, let me know in game.

Ā 

P.S. If possibly I'd like to have a second account added to the whitelist, NylockeTheDragon. It's my alt account that I want to use to just play for fun when not recording.

Edited by howlingvengence

Minecraft Name: Raxxtus99
Skype Name: raxxtus
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7-8
Favorite Mod: I'm a huge fan of the building mods like Carpenter's Blocks and Chisel.
Do you plan to record? Nope, my computer couldn't handle the process :(
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and interact with other, mature people.
Why do you want to be in this server? This server caught my eye in my search for a private AOTBT server. I've tried multiple times playing on public servers, but the masses of immature people made it very difficult to enjoy. This server sounds like the kind of server that I'll stick with for quite some time.
What else should we know about you? I'm a laidback kind of person and I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with other people. Singleplayers can't keep my interest, and servers are why I still play the game. I'm super excited to have the opporotunity to play on a great server just like this one.

Minecraft Name: 27rozelle
Skype Name: 27rozelle
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion
Do you plan to record? No
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Explore, build farms, experience it
Why do you want to be in this server? I became burnt out on vanilla minecraft and have been playing in modpacks recently then i found out i love aotbt, i have never liked playing by myself therefore I like being on servers with others
What else should we know about you? I will be on often, i work great with others and i look forward to helping others with projects

Minecraft Name: P_ter
Skype Name: P_ter92
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): i'd say a 6.5
Favorite Mod: tinkers construct
Do you plan to record? i'm not a youtuber but maybe i will in the future if i and the server is still around :)
What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore, build base and have fun with the mods
Why do you want to be in this server? there are few whitelisted servers without the fancy plugins, so i like to join to have fun with the people on the server
What else should we know about you? well i'm friendly and have no problems playing together with someone, because it's easier to explore the mods more rather then alone. i'm from belgium so it's cool to have people on from other parts of the world to have fun with :)

Minecraft Name:smash090
Skype Name:smash090
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
Favorite Mod: Necromancy/Chisel
Do you plan to record? Possible
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build ANd adventure
Why do you want to be in this server? Hang with cool people and build and have a community
What else should we know about you? Like to play around with differnt modsĀ 

Minecraft Name: carl097
Skype Name: currently my skype doesnt react to what i want i can provide my skype name later when i fixed my skype client.
Ā 
Ā 
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6 i ve played it some times when i had time its really cool with fossils mod an witchery but its quite hard
Ā 
Favorite Mod: tropicraft, witchery, fossils archeology, galacticcraft
Ā 
Do you plan to record?: i dont really plant to record anything i would like if someone gives me a tip for a usefull record program.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: to build an have fun with others and play mods.
Ā 
Why do you want to be in this server?: Becouse im looking for a good server with a mature communitie and i dont want other to steal my stuf or grief it would also be awesome if the world was good enough to do survival i mean no griefed lands
Ā 
What else should we know about you?: Im quite mature and some time i cant come on the server.
Ā 
I would really like to be added to your server

Minecraft Name: wyatt_02
Skype Name: wyatt_bair
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Witchery, Project Red
Do you plan to record? Probably not.
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and Explore
Why do you want to be in this server? I want to be on a mature server and have fun
What else should we know about you? I love to joke around and prank, but I can also be serious.

Minecraft Name: proxydouble1
Skype Name: -Private Message me-
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Galacticraft
Do you plan to record?
Maybe, not sure yet.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?
I still haven't learned everything about the mod pack, I like the journey of learning about new mods and putting them to use.
Why do you want to be in this server?
I hosted an AOTBT Server from my own computer for a little over a month and it was fun, but I only played with my GF and another friend. It would be nice to play with other people and join a community where we can chat/build/etc.
What else should we know about you?
I've played on a few vanilla servers and Bukkit servers in the past, but I think that Mods are the way to go.
If you want my Skype, please private message me if I am being considered.
Edited by proxydouble1

Minecraft Name: Trevster526
Skype Name: trevster526
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Galacticraft and morph
Do you plan to record?: no
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: i like to craft and experiment with redstone
Why do you want to be in this server?: because i want to play on a whitelisted antigrief AOTB server
What else should we know about you?: idk.

Minecraft Name:GiantMidget27

Skype Name:akram.kimooz

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):4

Favorite Mod:necromancy

Do you plan to record? No

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Survive , explore and build

Why do you want to be in this server?To play with people in a server that I can learn more about my favourite mod and communicate with a grown up and friendly community.

What else should we know about you? I've got exams and I'll finish 23/6