Minecraft Name: MhykolTMA
Skype Name: aweseome1
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 10
Favorite Mod: micro blocks 
Do you plan to record? yessir
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build, fight mobs, everything really
Why do you want to be in this server? im looking for a great aotbt server and i want one thats whitelisted:D
What else should we know about you? Im very funny and not mean at all, im bad at player vs player so you dont have to worry about me killing you :D

Minecraft Name: HowlingVengence

Skype Name: Kaeses4

Experience with Attack of the B-Team! (1-10): 9 (I've messed around with every mod except for advanced genetics because I feel it makes the game too easy.)

Favorite Mod:Tie between Microblocks and Witchery

Do you plan to record?: Yes

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Build towns, hunt players, grow communities.

Why do you want to be in this server? I played AotBT when it first came out, and I was even part of another whitelisted 20+ player server, but my friend made his own vanilla server and I took a long break to help him build spawn. While I was gone a fight broke out between the players and the admins of my last server and the server shut down. So now that I want to come back to AotBT I need a new server to play on.

What else should we know about you? I'm kind of a loner, but I am easy to get along with. If I find a group that I can stomach being around, I help to make that group prosper. If anyone wants to record together, let me know in game.

P.S. If possibly I'd like to have a second account added to the whitelist, NylockeTheDragon. It's my alt account that I want to use to just play for fun when not recording.

Edited by howlingvengence
Minecraft Name: Raxxtus99
Skype Name: raxxtus
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7-8
Favorite Mod: I'm a huge fan of the building mods like Carpenter's Blocks and Chisel.
Do you plan to record? Nope, my computer couldn't handle the process :(
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and interact with other, mature people.
Why do you want to be in this server? This server caught my eye in my search for a private AOTBT server. I've tried multiple times playing on public servers, but the masses of immature people made it very difficult to enjoy. This server sounds like the kind of server that I'll stick with for quite some time.
What else should we know about you? I'm a laidback kind of person and I love sharing my thoughts and ideas with other people. Singleplayers can't keep my interest, and servers are why I still play the game. I'm super excited to have the opporotunity to play on a great server just like this one.
Minecraft Name: 27rozelle
Skype Name: 27rozelle
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Thermal Expansion
Do you plan to record? No
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Explore, build farms, experience it
Why do you want to be in this server? I became burnt out on vanilla minecraft and have been playing in modpacks recently then i found out i love aotbt, i have never liked playing by myself therefore I like being on servers with others
What else should we know about you? I will be on often, i work great with others and i look forward to helping others with projects
Minecraft Name: P_ter
Skype Name: P_ter92
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): i'd say a 6.5
Favorite Mod: tinkers construct
Do you plan to record? i'm not a youtuber but maybe i will in the future if i and the server is still around :)
What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore, build base and have fun with the mods
Why do you want to be in this server? there are few whitelisted servers without the fancy plugins, so i like to join to have fun with the people on the server
What else should we know about you? well i'm friendly and have no problems playing together with someone, because it's easier to explore the mods more rather then alone. i'm from belgium so it's cool to have people on from other parts of the world to have fun with :)
Minecraft Name:smash090
Skype Name:smash090
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
Favorite Mod: Necromancy/Chisel
Do you plan to record? Possible
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build ANd adventure
Why do you want to be in this server? Hang with cool people and build and have a community
What else should we know about you? Like to play around with differnt mods 
Minecraft Name: carl097
Skype Name: currently my skype doesnt react to what i want i can provide my skype name later when i fixed my skype client.

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6 i ve played it some times when i had time its really cool with fossils mod an witchery but its quite hard

Favorite Mod: tropicraft, witchery, fossils archeology, galacticcraft

Do you plan to record?: i dont really plant to record anything i would like if someone gives me a tip for a usefull record program.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: to build an have fun with others and play mods.

Why do you want to be in this server?: Becouse im looking for a good server with a mature communitie and i dont want other to steal my stuf or grief it would also be awesome if the world was good enough to do survival i mean no griefed lands

What else should we know about you?: Im quite mature and some time i cant come on the server.

I would really like to be added to your server
Minecraft Name: wyatt_02
Skype Name: wyatt_bair
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Witchery, Project Red
Do you plan to record? Probably not.
What do you like to do in Minecraft? Build and Explore
Why do you want to be in this server? I want to be on a mature server and have fun
What else should we know about you? I love to joke around and prank, but I can also be serious.
Minecraft Name: proxydouble1
Skype Name: -Private Message me-
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Galacticraft
Do you plan to record?
Maybe, not sure yet.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?
I still haven't learned everything about the mod pack, I like the journey of learning about new mods and putting them to use.
Why do you want to be in this server?
I hosted an AOTBT Server from my own computer for a little over a month and it was fun, but I only played with my GF and another friend. It would be nice to play with other people and join a community where we can chat/build/etc.
What else should we know about you?
I've played on a few vanilla servers and Bukkit servers in the past, but I think that Mods are the way to go.
If you want my Skype, please private message me if I am being considered.
Edited by proxydouble1
Minecraft Name: Trevster526
Skype Name: trevster526
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 6
Favorite Mod: Galacticraft and morph
Do you plan to record?: no
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: i like to craft and experiment with redstone
Why do you want to be in this server?: because i want to play on a whitelisted antigrief AOTB server
What else should we know about you?: idk.

Minecraft Name:GiantMidget27

Skype Name:akram.kimooz

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):4

Favorite Mod:necromancy

Do you plan to record? No

What do you like to do in Minecraft? Survive , explore and build

Why do you want to be in this server?To play with people in a server that I can learn more about my favourite mod and communicate with a grown up and friendly community.

What else should we know about you? I've got exams and I'll finish 23/6

• Similar Content

• By Cats1337
      Playing on a server, next day can't play, only crash when trying to connect.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ouch. That hurt
      Time: 4/26/21 9:17 PM
      Description: Deserializing Message
      java.lang.ClassCastException: com.google.gson.JsonPrimitive cannot be cast to com.google.gson.JsonObject
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.func_111056_a(SourceFile:14)
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.deserialize(SourceFile:10)
          at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682)
          at net.minecraft.util.ChatMessageComponent.func_111078_c(SourceFile:220)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72481_a(NetClientHandler.java:881)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(SourceFile:49)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1580)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:910)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.func_111056_a(SourceFile:14)
          at net.minecraft.util.MessageComponentSerializer.deserialize(SourceFile:10)
          at com.google.gson.TreeTypeAdapter.read(TreeTypeAdapter.java:58)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710)
          at com.google.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:682)
      -- Serialized Message --
      Details:
          JSON string: ????????????????????????????????????????????REGISTER ?????ú
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.util.ChatMessageComponent.func_111078_c(SourceFile:220)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72481_a(NetClientHandler.java:881)
          at net.minecraft.network.packet.Packet3Chat.func_73279_a(SourceFile:49)
          at net.minecraft.network.TcpConnection.func_74428_b(TcpConnection.java:462)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.NetClientHandler.func_72551_d(NetClientHandler.java:281)
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.GuiConnecting.func_73876_c(GuiConnecting.java:51)
      -- Affected screen --
      Details:
          Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiDownloadTerrain
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: MpServer
          All players: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerSP['iCats'/349856, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 0
          Level seed: 0
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: false
          Level generator options:
          Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Chunk: (at 8,4,8 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
          Forced entities: 1 total; [GCCorePlayerSP['iCats'/349856, l='MpServer', x=8.50, y=66.62, z=8.50]]
          Retry entities: 0 total; []
          Server brand: ~~NULL~~
          Server type: Non-integrated multiplayer server
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:440)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2312)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:856)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_131, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 7006903600 bytes (6682 MB) / 7516192768 bytes (7168 MB) up to 7516192768 bytes (7168 MB)
          JVM Flags: 5 total; -Xms7168m -Xmx7168m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
          AABB Pool Size: 1 (56 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 1 (56 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP v8.11 FML v6.4.49.965 Minecraft Forge 9.11.1.965 Optifine OptiFine_1.6.4_HD_D1 118 mods loaded, 117 mods active
          mcp{8.09} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FML{6.4.49.965} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Forge{9.11.1.965} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CodeChickenCore{0.9.0.9} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Micdoodlecore{} [Micdoodle8 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NotEnoughItems{1.6.1.9} [Not Enough Items] (notenoughitems 1.6.1.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (openeye-0.6-1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.8} [PowerCrystals Core] (powercrystalscore-1.1.8-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct-Preloader{0.0.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenModsCore{@[email protected]} [OpenModsCore] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          advancedgenetics{v1.4.3} [Advanced Genetics] (advgen.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArchimedesShipsMod{1.6.4 v1.4.5} [Archimedes' Ships] (archimedesships.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Artifice{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|EE3{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: EE3] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Forestry{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Forestry] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Vanilla{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Vanilla] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|MFR{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: MFR] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Buildcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Buildcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|ForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ArtificeCompat|Thaumcraft{1.6.4R1.1.3} [Artifice Compat: Thaumcraft] (artifice-1.1.3-243.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AutoBlocks{1.0.0} [AutoBlocks] (autoblocks 1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Autoutils{1.0.1} [Autoutils] (autoutils-1.6.4-1.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          betterstorage{0.8.0.47} [BetterStorage] (betterstorage-1.6.4-0.8.0.47.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioCraft{1.5.5} [BiblioCraft] (bibliocraft[v1.5.5].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Natura{2.1.14} [Natura] (natura_mc1.6.X_2.1.14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiomesOPlenty{1.2.1} [Biomes O' Plenty] (biomesoplenty-universal-1.6.4-1.2.1.434.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioWoodsBoP{1.3} [BiblioWoods Biomes O'Plenty Edition] (bibliowoods[biomesoplenty][v1.3].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BiblioWoodsNatura{1.1} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (bibliowoods[natura][v1.1].zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CarpentersBlocks{2.1.0} [Carpenter's Blocks] (carpentersblocks v2.1.0 - MC 1.6+.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHCore{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Core] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHLoot{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Loot] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHMasquerade{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Masquerade] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHSocial{2.0.0.5} [CoFH Social] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoFHWorld{2.0.0.5} [CoFH World] (cofhcore-2.0.0.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (configmod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (coroutil for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          darwin{0.2.3} [Darwin] (darwin_0.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          DragonMounts{r34} [Dragon Mounts] (dragonmount_r35_mc1.6.x.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          EnhancedCore{1.1.3} [EnhancedCore] (enhancedcore_1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          EP2{1.0.9} [EnhancedPortals 2] (enhancedportals-2_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (extendedrenderer for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FlansMod{4.1.1} [Flans Mod] (flansmod-4.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          FoodPlus{2.8PRE4} [§bFood Plus] (foodplus-1.6.4-2.8PRE4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          633{${mod.version}} [Fossil/Archeology: Reported] (fossilsarch-reported-v1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          cfm{3.3.2} [§6MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod] (furnituremodv3.3.3(1.6.4).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          GalacticraftCore{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Core] (galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          GalacticraftMars{2.0.13} [Galacticraft Mars] (galacticraft-planets-1.6.4-2.0.13.1063.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          hamstermod{0.1} [Hamster Mod] (hamsterrific[1.6.4]V2.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          hamstersforever{1.0} [Hamsters Forever] (hamstersforever-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Hats{2.1.8} [Hats] (hats2.1.8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          iChunUtil{2.4.0} [iChunUtil] (ichunutil2.4.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ImmibisCore{57.2.0} [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-57.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          inventorytweaks{1.56} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-MC1.6.2-1.56-b77.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LiquidXP{57.1.2} [Liquid XP] (liquid-xp-57.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MapWriter{2.0} [MapWriter] (mapwriter-2.0.16.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MFR Compat Forestry Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Forestry Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MFR Compat Extra Trees{1.0} [MFR Compat Extra Trees] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBuildCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: BuildCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Forestry (part 2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForgeMicroblock{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: ForgeMicroblock] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ForgeMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Core{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed] (projectredbase-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Exploration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Exploration] (projectredworld-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatProjRed{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat ProjectRed] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRailcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Railcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ThermalExpansion{3.0.0.7} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-3.0.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.6.4R2.7.9} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.7.9-final.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AS_Minions{1.7.9b} [Minions] (minions_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          BuildMod{v1.0} [Build Mod] (modbuild for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Morph{0.7.1} [Morph] (morphbeta-0.7.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          necromancy{1.5} [Necromancy] (necromancy_1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NEIPlugins{1.1.0.6} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.1.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          NotEnoughCodecs{0.1} [NotEnoughCodecs] (notenoughcodecs-0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          notenoughkeys{0.0.4} [Not Enough Keys] (notenoughkeys-1.6.4-0.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenMods{0.5.1} [OpenMods] (openmodslib-0.5.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          OpenBlocks{1.2.9} [OpenBlocks] (openblocks-1.2.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Transmission{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transmission] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Transportation{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Transportation] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Waila{1.5.2a} [Waila] (waila_1.5.2a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TConstruct{1.6.X_1.5.5.7} [Tinkers' Construct] (tconstruct_mc1.6.4_1.5.5.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Compatibility{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Compatibility] (projectredcompat-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Integration{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Integration] (projectredintegration-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Illumination{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Illumination] (projectredlighting-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ProjRed|Expansion{4.3.7.32} [ProjectRed-Expansion] (projectredmechanical-BETA-1.6.4-4.3.7.32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          QuantumCraft{1.1} [qCraft] (qcraft1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          RandomThings{1.9} [Random Things] (random things v. 1.9 [MC 1.6.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          secretroomsmod{4.6.2} [The SecretRoomsMod] (secretroomsmod-universal-1.6.4-4.6.2.319.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Statues{2.1.1} [Statues] (statues-1.6.4-2.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Sync{2.2.2} [Sync] (sync2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TMechworks{33.c001660} [Tinkers' Mechworks] (tmechworks_mc1.6.4_0.1.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          TrailMix{2.0.0} [TrailMix] (trailmix2.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          tropicraftmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Tropicraft] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          volleyballmod{v5.1.7 for MC 1.6.4} [Volleyball] (tropicraft v5.1.7 Mod for MC v1.6.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Waypoints{1.0.2} [Waypoints] (waypoints-1.6.4-1.0.2fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          AIBlock{v1.0} [AIBlock] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          WeatherMod{1.591} [Weather and Tornadoes] (weather v1.591 Mod for MC v1.6.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          witchery{0.19.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.6.4-0.19.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          worldofdinos{1.0} [World of Dinos] (worldofdinos-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          Chisel{1.5.0} [Chisel] (zchisel-1.6.4-1.5.0fix.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          McMultipart{1.0.0.250} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          ForgeMicroblock{1.0.0.250} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-universal-1.6.4-1.0.0.250.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available
          LumySkinPatch{1.0.5} [Lumy Skin Patch] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Disabled
          TConstruct Environment: Environment is NOT clean! THIS CRASH MUST NOT BE REPORTED TO A MOD AUTHOR; however, please report it to your modpack creator(s).
      Unsupported mods: optifine
          Launched Version: 1.6.4-Forge9.11.1.965
          LWJGL: 2.9.0
          OpenGL: Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics GL version 4.6.14757 Compatibility Profile Context 20.11.2 27.20.14501.18003, ATI Technologies Inc.
          Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Client (map_client.txt)
          Resource Pack: faithful32pack
          Current Language: English (US)
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    • By Vasiva
      Hi everyone, I'm searching for cheap hosting preferably up to 13$ for 1month where I can play with my friends. I want to set up 1.12.2 pack on this serwer and recommended RAM is 3,5GB and space disk slightly above 3GB. I'm from Europe and want hosting to be in Europe so my ping will be normal. Any recommendations? Thanks for help
    • By Hedrixz
      Hello, I've never created a modded server and I'm not sure how to do it.
      I've downloaded the serverfiles and I'll it'll be hosted on a proper serverhost and not locally.
      My questions are:

-How to set up
      -Am I able to use with bungeecord and if so, how?
      -Am I able to install things such as Essentials in any way?

I'd be greatly appreciative if anyone could link me to a couple of articles or explain how to do some of these, thank you!
    • By Mincelad
      My friends recently got a Technic modded server and i got everything downloaded fine and all is well. However the thing is whenever i try to join the server it spends about 20 minutes loading or logging in and then eventually it will say something along the lines of "The connection was forcibly closed by a remote host" and ill be taken back to the join screen. Or sometimes the game will just crash. The same occurs on single player worlds when i attempt them. Is this just my pc being shitty or is there something i can do to fix this? (Also sorry if i posted this on the wrong forum/page im new to this stuff and am still sorting it all out, if theres any more information needed for this let me know!)
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server: