Attack Of The B-Team White Listed Server

Attack Of The B-Team Server 10.0.10B

​-This server is white listed.

-It has 6GB. dedicated RAM, and more will be added shortly.

-PVP is allowed, just don't kill unless the other person says its OK.  :)

-Prank wars are allowed as long as everyone agree with it.
-I will not accept anyone below 16. Sorry  :(
-As of right now there are 5/12 spots filled, but more spots may be added.
-There will be server events such as UHC, Mini-Games, etc.

-No Bullying
-No Griefing
-No Stealing

To apply, please provide the following information:
Minecraft Name:
Skype Name:
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):
Favorite Mod:
Do you plan to record?
What do you like to do in Minecraft?
Why do you want to be in this server?
What else should we know about you?

Minecraft Name:
Skype Name: ifishi890
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8
Favorite Mod: tinkers contruct/witchery
Do you plan to record?: I don't have any plans of recording.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: In minecraft i like building and exploring what the world offers.
Why do you want to be in this server?: I would like to join this server because it seems fun and I can talk to people around my age (16+) and I love making new friends
What else should we know about you?: I have always loved this modpack and all the mods in it and I love hanging with other people and playing games together and sharing fun experiences.

Minecraft Name:ThunderWoofie

Skype Name: None (At the moment)

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):8

Favorite Mod:Thermal Expansion, Minefactory Reloaded, Tinkers and Carpenters Blocks

Do you plan to record? I do not plan on recording videos

What do you like to do in Minecraft?I like to explore and build stuff

Why do you want to be in this server?Cause I want to be in a fresh server

What else should we know about you? I am usually playing minecraft

Minecraft Name:magnolo666
Skype Name:mickroaws
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):5
Favorite Mod:morph and decorations mods
Do you plan to record?maybe stream
What do you like to do in Minecraft?I like to build nice structures and systems and to help other people and participate in events.
Why do you want to be in this server?Seems like a nice server and it's new so people should not be too far ahead.
What else should we know about you?I'm a french canadian so i have a weird accent but i'm a nice guy and i have a lot of experience in minecraft in general.  :D
Edited by frommyeyes

Minecraft Name: mohamad1122

Skype Name: mohammad.khouqeer

Experience: 6

Fav Mod: Flans mods

Recording: No

What I like to do in MC: Usually explore and build

Why I want to be in the server: Because im bored playing alone, everybody knows that feeling where you have nothing more to do

Something else about me: well... I'm kinda a pranker, I live in Ksa so maybe i will join at a different time thats all.

HOPE I JOIN!!!

Edited by Mohammad.K

1. Minecraft Name: x1PURExSTEALTHx 
  2. Skype Name: lewis.gallagher8
  3. Age: 17
  4. Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
  5. Favorite Mod: Tinker's Construct and a mix of micro blocks and carpenter's blocks   :)
  6. Do you plan to record? Potentially, it depends on how things go, i don't currently post to youtube but i have been looking to for quite some time now.
  7. What does Zaepora love? Ocelots
  8. What do you like to do in Minecraft? Adventuring and finding new things
  9. Why do you want to be on our server? Because it's always better to play with others than on your own, it gives a wider range of possibilities and it makes the game more enjoyable for everyone.
  10. What else should we know about you? I'm friendly and easy to get along with, i'm happy speaking to new people and being a team player but also messing around too as long as it's all in good fun   :) I'm on quite a lot of the time, usually around 10 hours over the week. I live in the UK and i feel that i could bring a few unique ideas to the server

1st Application

Hey cool it seems like your attack of the b team server seems good so i'll give it a shot!

Name: Josh

IGN: legpain1

Favourite mod: Don't have one but heres a few Flans mod, Furniture mod and Chisel

Do i plan to record: Not thought about but could put into consideration if all goes well.

What do i like to do in minecraft: I like to do a lot of things.. Build a amazing base that i can chill in or help other players.

Why do i want to join the server: To have fun and a great time with other players.

anything else about me: Im a friendly guy thats  not a bandit of any sorts! 

2nd Application my friends

(My friend is having issues with the website and he can not create a account no matter what i even tried. So i wrote this for him he said what i should put.)

Name: Daniel

Minecraft name: Ninjameerkat007

Favourite mod: Chisel

Do i plan to record: No but might do if my friend does.

What do i like in minecraft: Mining and playing mod packs.

Why do i want to join the server: To play with my friend (Josh) and just have a great time.

Anything else about me: Im a cool dude who loves to interact with other players and have fun.

Thanks for reading both applications I'm very sorry about my friends account because you'll have to read this and i don't know if this is good enough for you but anyway thanks for reading and i hope me and my friend gets to play on your hopefully wonderful server!

Few questions:

1. Is it 24/7

2. Any banned items?

Bye!   :kiddo:  :burger:

IGN:94401

Experience: 8

Favorite mod: Witchery

Do you plan to record: no

What do i like to do in minecraft: build, craft, and explore

What do i want to be in the server: Builder, crafter, and explorer

What else should you know about me: my favorite mod..... I love to Witch

Minecraft Name: ballmot
Skype Name: don't have one right now (it lags my computer)
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Saintspack
Do you plan to record? Yes.
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like explore, build stuff with redstone (and also normal buildings), survive, and pve.
Why do you want to be in this server? I want to be on this server because it looks like a good one, and also because most people are over 16.
(I don't really like playing with 10 year old kids who keep crying about everything)
What else should we know about you? I've found this modpack recently (1 week ago), and i've been playing it all the time now, but it's hard to find a good server without griefers or banned items. (I'm okay with banning items which crash the server and things like that, just try to avoid removing the fun ones, like the dubstep guns and witchery)
Edited by ballmot

IGN: erice338

age: I am 15 but i am almost 16 and i hope this doesn't hinder my ability to join because i would really like to join a whitelisted server that sounds         as good as this one.

experience: 5

favorite mod: don't have one but im hoping to get into witchery but i need a teacher but i learn quickly.

record: no

why i want to join: because i really like the fact that it is whitelisted and it sounds like a great server because of how much is put into it and i                                      would really like to join a server with regularly on people and not a public server with random people at random times.

IGN: erice338

age: 15 but I am almost 16 and i really hope this doesn't hinder my ability to join.

experience: 5

favorite mod: don't have one but want to get into witchery but need a mentor to help if they are willing and if not i will teach myself.

record: no

like to do: anything as long as i am making progress.

why i want to join: i want to join because i like the idea of a whitelisted server and i like the idea of being able to be on a server where only certain people can get on                               so that i know everyone and there isnt those random people. I also would like to join to actually get some pals on a server that i can enjoy myself on                             and i believe this is a good chance for me to do that.

Minecraft Name:zack1285
Skype Name:zack1285
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):6-7
Favorite Mod:witchery is my #1
Do you plan to record?maby idk yet
What do you like to do in Minecraft? i like to mess around and also build just stuff for my bases and experiment with mods
Why do you want to be in this server?I want a small server that is relatively new
What else should we know about you? I play almost every day for more than 4 hours. Now that its summer i will be playing even more. 

Minecraft Name: AshtoEJ
Skype Name: AshtoEJ
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (8):
Favorite Mod: advanced genetics or tinkerers construct
Do you plan to record? probably not
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to mostly get technical and get rich, im weaker on building side.
Why do you want to be in this server? Im looking for a small aotbt server with friendly people were I can just play and have fun.
What else should we know about you? I will be able to play most of the summer and sometimes on weekdays when my school starts.

Hope Im accepted, I look forward to playing with you all :D

Minecraft Name: EnderGamesMC

Skype Name: Will tell if accepted (apologies if that is an issue)

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 8

Favorite Mod: I love Carpenters blocks and micro-blocks, i can't choose one over the other. 

Do you plan to record? I do actually!

What do you like to do in Minecraft? 
I love building and exploring!

Why do you want to be in this server?
I love AoTBT but single-player is just so lonely D;

What else should we know about you?
Its always hard for me to find a place to settle down. I'm always on the move! exploring!

Minecraft Name: Polarized_
Skype Name: benjamin47_
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 9! I played on my own server with some friends and loved it
Favorite Mod: Galacticraft or Thermal Expansion
Do you plan to record? No but could be an option
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to settle into a house and then start working on mods to overall enhance my experience
Why do you want to be in this server? As someone who has worked with many of these mods I could definitely help a bunch of newer people to the modpack 
What else should we know about you? Schools out so I got lots of time to play and hopefully be an important aspect to what seems like is going to be an awesome community

Also if you need to contact me just message me on skype. Thanks!
Edited by Polarized_`

Minecraft Name:TreyBlazer95
Skype Name: Arthur_Barber95
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 7
Favorite Mod: Chisel, TC
Do you plan to record? not really
What do you like to do in Minecraft? explore and build
Why do you want to be in this server?  so i can play with other people than being alone
What else should we know about you? im not a griefer, i hate em, i like to hlp others
if they need help

Minecraft Name: LooneyPLX

Skype Name: Will Tell you if chosen

Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):9

Favorite Mod:Thermal Expansion/Witchery

Do you plan to record? From time to time

What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to build a lot. My favorite things to build are community gathering areas(minigames and spawn villages)

Why do you want to be in this server?Looking for some new minecraft friends. Also i like the low number of slots available, small numbers keep the community more close knit imo.

What else should we know about you? Im creative and a big tech guy. I love to make automated machines for randomt things.

Minecraft Name:craziemousie
Skype Name:craziemousie
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):5-6
Favorite Mod:galacticraft, tinkers construct
Do you plan to record? no
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build and learn
Why do you want to be in this server?i would like to be around experianced people, away from the griefing of other servers, where i can have fun.
What else should we know about you? i log on at random times, and when i get stuff from mob spawns or abandoned mines i share everything

Minecraft Name: sparky555554
Skype Name: koolingsnowman
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 10
Favorite Mod: witchery
Do you plan to record? Yes
What do you like to do in Minecraft? I like to explore and mess around.
Why do you want to be in this server? I like helping other players and im friendly To all.
What else should we know about you? I am a developer for my friends minecraft server.

Minecraft Name: lockdown142
Skype Name: lockdown402
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10):       2-ish I would say because I know a few of the mods quite well but never played the pack.
Favorite Mod:       I enjoy ChocoCraft, or Morph, or Microblocks, or Tinker's Construct.... I love everything that helps me in some way.
Do you plan to record?     I don't, but I would be more than okay with joining others in their recording sessions. I can be quite funny and productive when I must.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?       Explore, fight, and advance my Building abilities.
Why do you want to be on our server?       I enjoy small knit communities, if I am accepted and I enjoy the community (like people aren't rude, but actually welcoming), then I'd be exclusive to your server. I really want to try out this pack and learn it better, I love to build when I can.

What else should we know about you?     I am going to be a senior in High school after this summer, but I am trying to get a job. Other than that, I do have a girlfriend whom I am very much in love with. So my priorities are kind of in this order:    1. Girlfriend    2. Job (or obtaining thereof as it is right now) or School when it is in session    3. Anything else that happens to come up. Of course If I am accepted into the server, 3 will become 4 and my activity on the server would become 3.

Minecraft Name: arnie_hayes
Skype Name: arnie hayes
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 10
Favorite Mod: thermal expansion
Do you plan to record? no
What do you like to do in Minecraft? build things and automate machines
Why do you want to be in this server? so i dont have to play single player and it would be fun to play with other people
What else should we know about you? i like to do pranks sometimes and i can help out alot with the server problems or anything

Minecraft Name: KUSavannah
Skype Name: ill pm it to you
Experience with Attack of the BTeam! (1-10): 9
Favorite Mod: tinkers contruct/witchery
Do you plan to record?: I do have any plans of recording.
What do you like to do in Minecraft?: In minecraft I like building and exploring what the world offers and I love to get my anger out with tnt.
Why do you want to be in this server?: I would like to join this server because it seems fun and  I love making new friends
What else should we know about you?: I have always loved this modpack and all the mods in it and I love hanging with other people.