AOTB 10.10B Server! (WHITELISTED) Apply Below!

IGN: cliggy93

Why I should be accepted?: Im a fun, mature minecrafter who justs want a server that can stay up for a good while :P

What mods?: Tinkers construct, thermal expansion, project red etc. (I plan to get into the magic mods)

What do i do in minecraft?: Make cool redstoney things, build and mine :P

IGN: ColaCloud
Why you should be accepted?: I am friendly and mature and just wanna have fun and enjoy playing attack of the b-team on a small community with other people :)
What mod do you plan to focus on?: Tinkers Construct and Witchery
What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): Go through the different aspects of each mods and experience it with other people.

Hope you could accept me into the server as I'd really like to join this small community!!

IGN:pwnage_potato590

Why you should be accepted?: I'm like that guy who likes to annoy other people, but never takes it to far. I enjoy just to benign pranks and stuff like that which might get you a little mad or annoyed; but they will be easy to solve, wear off, etc. I could bring humor to the server and keep it nice and interesting for everyone.

What mod do you plan to focus on?:Witchery, thermal expansion, maybe some advenced genetics every now and then.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): While I do enjoy building, I really enjoy get into a mod and exploring it completely. I'm not going to say I'm the best builder ever, but I'm far from the worst so I'd rate my building skills about 7/10.

IGN: Howler4538

Why you should be accepted?: Because I THINK I'd be a good member of the community and I could help with any large spawn builds

What mod do you plan to focus on?: the Morph mod and Natura, but i'll most likely branch out into DragonMounts and DubstepGuns

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I :love: BUILDING!!! Problem is, I will not build until I find the perfect place.

IGN:Whatever711

Why you should be accepted?: I'm a nice and helpful guy. I love to joke around but can be serious when it is necessary 

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I really like tinkers construct and plan to dive into witchery

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): Build, Redstone stuffs, Pranking (Like a bunch of doors hooked up to a redstone clock, subtle like that{ most of the time >:3})

IGN: WakaiAkuma

Why you should be accepted?: I love playing with people, its really! ive been playing by myself for about 4 months now and i think it would be soooo much better if i actually got to play with people!

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Probably witchery, i love building amazing structures and with the new blocks added i could do so much!

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I love building (if i end up not liking my build i usually end up deleting it then starting over until its perfect) im a fair player, i dont plan on messing up anyones stuff! i love meeting new people and playing with new people!

IGN: GenoNaps

Why you should be accepted?: I'm mature and respectful. I've been looking for a good server to start playing on especially now because i am getting a new laptop that can support a modded server.

What mod do you plan to focus on?: I really want to explore tinkers construct and the Archimedes ship.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I'd like to explore all these mods and build up a base.

IGN: Disneyfreak1114

Why should I be accepted: I'm not a raider or a griefer. I hate being griefed or raided myself, so I don't like doing it to others.

What mod will be my main focus? : the witchery mod, food plus, project red

What do I like to do in Minecraft/AOTB?: I love to build, craft, and explore and discover new things. 

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: TwixAL

Why you should be accepted?: Ive been looking for a good friendly server for awhile now, im a really nice person xD 

i respect other and im awesome. :3

What mod do you plan to focus on?: To be honest all of the mod together

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I love to Build and explore :D

IGN:

xbulletx11

Why you should be accepted?:

I should be accepted because I follow the rules, very helpful and have great knowledge on Attack Of The B-Team. Also I would like to be part of a small friendly community who just talk and chill out.

What mod do you plan to focus on?:

Mostly Thermal Expansion, Thinkers Construct And Maybe Witchery.

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.):

I love to build, out of 10 i would give my self a 8 maybe 9. I build all the time and can help members with their own bases aswell. I love to explore searching for new places to build a base and to just know the whole map so I know where things are.

Thanks For Reading

=-Bullet-=

IGN: blazenboltsteel1

Why should I be accepted?: I am mature and a nice guy

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Thermal Expansion, Necromancy, and Tinkers' Construct

What do you like to do in Minecraft?: Build, adventure and explore new things

Edited by blazenboltsteel

IGN:

XxSaRobz09xX

Why you should be accepted?:

I am looking for a fun server to go on that is whitelisted because normally on the non whitelist servers my base gets griefed. Also, I would like to go on this server because the rules look fair to me!

What mod do you plan to focus on?:

I have played around with most of the mods in this modpack but the only mod that I am really clueless about is Witchery, which is the mod that I want to learn really badly, I might watch a few Youtube videos later on to learn about Witchery!

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.):

I love to build with the carpenters blocks mod and the microblocks because they look really good together, and there are so many possibilites that you can do with the microblocks! Also, with the carpenters blocks mod, i love how you can use the hammer to make the blocks bumpy!

Thanks for reading my application! I hope you are going to read and accept me!

Sorry for having a long application, I just like to maximise the chances of me getting accepted!

IGN: sluggerjv2

Why you should be accepted?: I think I should be accepted because I am nice to others, I help if help is needed, and I love joining servers like this one and having a good time with a very good community

What mod do you plan to focus on?: Witchery, archeology, advanced genetics, and maybe even thermal expansion

What do you like to do in Minecraft/AOTB (ex. Build, Explore, etc.): I love to explore more than anybody, especially on AOTB. I also enjoy building with a lot of the new stuff that attack of the b team has to

offer

Thank you for you time and consideration

Edited by sluggerkv2

IGN: BlueScrnODeath

Why should you be accepted? i'm a respectful player and will help out if asked to.

What mod do you plan to focus on? Witchery mostly.

What do you like to do in Minecraft? i prefer to build a home/trading hut near other players