(Whitelisted)Attack Of The B-Team Server.

Application:
IGN:  1980monzaspyder
Why you want to join:  Relatively new to Minecraft but played single player about as far as I can go.  I would really like to experience playing on a server with others for inspiration.
How experienced are you at the mods:  New to the mods but I pick up things fast.
What mod are you best at:  Tinker's construct, ProjectRed-transportation, pretty well rounded on the rest.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: MenstrualCookie

Why you want to join: I wish to join solely on the fact that I have been jumping non-whitelisted servers and have been hit with major griefers and lag. I wish to be on a server that is mostly troll free

How experienced are you at the mods: I have experience in pretty much every mod besides witchery and flans

What mod are you best at: I am best at Thermal Expansion especially when it comes to making a power source that can supply the entire server.

Application:

IGN:  Cheeze0Heidi

Why you want to join: i want to join a community where it's free you can do everything and chat with each other :)

How experienced are you at the mods: im not that good in all the mods but i do watch youtube vids :)

What mod are you best at: Carpenters blocks mod

Edited by SmasherGirl

Application:

IGN:  have one but dont want it to go often

Why you want to join: i want to join a community where it's free you can do everything and chat with each other :)

How experienced are you at the mods:

What mod are you best at:Carpenters blocks mod

Don't want to sound mean. But IGN means In Game Name, and you forgot the 2nd to last question :).

In-Game Name: Supershadow301

Why do you want to join?: Because I'm searching a little community without banned items/mods and plug-in that ruins vanilla minecraft, on Attack of the B-Team.

How experienced are you with the mods?: I know almost all the mods and I know pretty well some kinda hard to understand mods.

What mods are you the best at?: Tinkers' Construct, Witchery, Tropicraft, Archeologie/Paleotologie: reported and Advanced Genetics.

Accepted join with this ip:AttackOfTheEmpire.nn.pe:25588

Application:

IGN: pwnage_potato590

Why you want to join: Want a nice, small friendly server. Tired of massive servers with 90+ players where you can barely talk in chat.

How experienced are you at the mods: I'd say about 7/10

What mod are you best at: Witchery, Sync, Thermal Expansion, Galacticraft, I'm ok at Project Red so I'd give myself a 5/10 on that.

Application:

IGN: WertleKev

Why you want to join: I used to play on a server which recently shut down. Looking for a new start.

How experienced are you at the mods: Quite a lot of experience but like to take my time and learn one mod at a time. Just completed a trip to the moon!

What mod are you best at: Genetics

Application: 

IGN: skopec13

Why you want to join: want a small nice server to play on.

How experienced are you at the mods: i'd say about 7/10

What mod are you best at: tinker's construct and ok at project red: expansion 

IGN:Devtech223

Why you want to join: Looking of a good community play with with no stealing and killing randomly 

How experienced are you at the mods: I now most of the mods well enough to play good and constantly learning 

What mod are you best at: Thermal expantion and Flans

Application:
IGN:  1980monzaspyder
Why you want to join:  Relatively new to Minecraft but played single player about as far as I can go.  I would really like to experience playing on a server with others for inspiration.
How experienced are you at the mods:  New to the mods but I pick up things fast.
What mod are you best at:  Tinker's construct, ProjectRed-transportation, pretty well rounded on the rest.

IGN: MenstrualCookie

Why you want to join: I wish to join solely on the fact that I have been jumping non-whitelisted servers and have been hit with major griefers and lag. I wish to be on a server that is mostly troll free

How experienced are you at the mods: I have experience in pretty much every mod besides witchery and flans

What mod are you best at: I am best at Thermal Expansion especially when it comes to making a power source that can supply the entire server.

Application:

IGN:  Cheeze0Heidi

How experienced are you at the mods: im not that good in all the mods but i do watch youtube vids :)

What mod are you best at: Carpenters blocks mod

IGN: dogman5656

Why you want to join: I am tired of playing alone or just with my brothers and i think a community like this will be fun.

How experienced are you at mods: Well i'm good with some of them but not all but i can learn quickly.

What mod are you best at: Witchery

IGN: TheUltraGnom

Why you want to join: i want to play minecraft attack of the b team

How experienced are you at the mods: i played 10 other servers for 20 days

What mod are you best at: witchery XD

Edited by TheUltraGnom8

IGN: FireVenom

Location: Estonia (although english isn't my mother language I can speek it very well)

Why you want to join: I want to play on  a small, nice, friendly server whit a good community

How experienced are you at the mods: I know pretty much all the mods mostly the technical mods

What mod are you best at: I'd have to say TE,TK

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons