(Whitelisted)Attack Of The B-Team Server.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the server keeps crashing (for some unexpected reason) and i have no way to contact the owner. so right now i am going through the reasons it might be crashing and when i figure it out i will contact the owner and we can see what happens but until then the server is going to be on and off so either get on when u can or wait a little bit and see what happens and yes i am worried and all that as well.

Edit: If anyone has ideas on what might be crashing the server PM me

Edited by ShadowNova45

IGN: shnitzel704

Why do you want to join: I want to be able to play with a friendly community, so that I don't come online to a destroyed house and no items. It's just that on whitelisted servers, people tend to treat it more like a community then a Free For All

How experienced are you with the mods: I rarely play on this modpack in particular, so I don't know all the mods, but most of them I have used before. (The main one that will require a lot of research is Witchery)

What mod do you know the most about: I would have to say Thermal Expansion, just from playing things like Agrarian Skies. Second would have to be Tinker's Construct, just because I haven't been following what has been added in recent updates (especially bows). Third would be Tropicraft (I have only seen videos on it, namely The Minecraft Files Season 4, made by Chimneyswift11)

Edited by ChrisX3

• 3 months later...

Minecraft username:

InfectedGrass

14, but pretty mature for my age

you'l never guess, InfectedGrass

Why you want to be on this sever?

Because i used to play a lots of attack of the b-team. but then i restart playing vanilla, but a few days ago, i started watching somes AOTBT viodeos, and I realized how much it missed me. And I also want a whitlisted server to be with nice people that don't allways grief or kill you.

Experience with the mods:

I'm used with all the mods, theres somes  I'm not really good with but for the majority, I think I'm kinda good

What mod are you best at:

I'm 100% a witch, I know seriusly EVERYTHING on this mod, not even exagerating. I used to study the wiki, no lie.

What are you planning on doing on the server?(optional)

I may troll others, have fun whit the community. But i'm also a HELPER, i got promoted of this rank in a lots of server because I always help others at my best.

Edited by InfectedGrass

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons