(Whitelisted)Attack Of The B-Team Server.

Hello,

I have recently bought a Attack Of The B-Team Server and I want to make a small community like on the official b-team server so i i am looking for some people to join if you are interested replay to this topic with a application and i will try to answer it as fast as possible.

Application:

IGN:

Why you want to join:

How experienced are you at the mods:
What mod are you best at:

Edited by FlashyTheGamer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: jaxn7799

Why i want to join: I really just want to play on a nice small server

How experienced: i know all of the mods well

Best mod: Tinkers' Construct

Also if you can whitelist my friend Mightycreepy that would be great

IGN: jaxn7799

Why i want to join: I really just want to play on a nice small server

How experienced: i know all of the mods well

Best mod: Tinkers' Construct

Also if you can whitelist my friend Mightycreepy that would be great

Accepted Join With This ip:

AttackOfTheEmpire.nn.pe:25588

IGN: Mc_Crafter12

Why you want to join: to hang out with some cool people and play attack of bteam with some nice people 

How experienced are you at the mods: pretty experienced

What mod are you best at: witchery :> and some thermal expansion and the other mods i know alot about too 

IGN: Mc_Crafter12

Why you want to join: to hang out with some cool people and play attack of bteam with some nice people 

How experienced are you at the mods: pretty experienced

What mod are you best at: witchery :> and some thermal expansion and the other mods i know alot about too 

Accepted join with this ip:AttackOfTheEmpire.nn.pe:25588

Application:

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX 

Skype: I only use Skype for business, might make a separate Skype account for games one day!

Why you want to join: The rules are fair and the server looks fun! Also, I'm happy that the server is getting a good amount of attention replies since it went on the forums!

How experienced are you at the mods: I only started playing AotBT a month ago but I played FTB before that so I am quite familiar with some of the mods

What mod are you best at: Thermal Expansion!

Edited by XxSaRobz09xX

Application:

IGN: Shadow_Nova45

Why you want to join: i love small community servers

How experienced are you at the mods: I've played AotBT for awhile now so i'm pretty much experienced with all of them.

What mod are you best at: thermal expansion

Application:

IGN: XxSaRobz09xX 

Skype: I only use Skype for business, might make a separate Skype account for games one day!

Why you want to join: The rules are fair and the server looks fun! Also, I'm happy that the server is getting a good amount of attention replies since it went on the forums!

How experienced are you at the mods: I only started playing AotBT a month ago but I played FTB before that so I am quite familiar with some of the mods

What mod are you best at: Thermal Expansion!

Application:

IGN: Shadow_Nova45

Why you want to join: i love small community servers

How experienced are you at the mods: I've played AotBT for awhile now so i'm pretty much experienced with all of them.

What mod are you best at: thermal expansion

IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg

Skype: optic_wolfking (id prefer u let me know if im accepted through there, im barely on here)

Why you want to join: I love playing with small amount of people im very nice and i like to help others if they struggle with the mods

How experienced are you at the mods: Iv played Monster/Ultra Modded Survival/Tekkit and i say im pretty good at the mods and know my way

What mod are you best at: id say...Thermal Expansion/Tinker's Construct/ and Industrial Craft 2

Application:

IGN: THEofficalEMD

Why you want to join: i love attack of the bteam and want to play on a (hopefully) non lagy server with a few people

How experienced are you at the mods:i know all the mods for i have been playing the modded for a long time

What mod are you best at: Tinkers and thermal expansion

Application to apply for your server;

IGN: Enhx

Why do I want to join your server?

I am interested in joining your server because I feel as if the other servers don't offer the capabilities a smaller server does. I also would like to join because the urge to play minecraft with a better community increases how fun the game is. But I really want to join your server because it's a way to meet new people and help them with issues concerning the mod pack.

What mod/mods are you the best at?

I feel that the building aspect comes into play here, I love building and am good at it, but the mods the I am good at consist of witchery, tinkers and mine factory reloaded :D

* I am not on this often so can you add me on skype to see if I have made it?! Anyways thanks for reading this talk to you in future * ~ Enhx a.k.a Brandon :)

Application:

IGN: Ryqoh__ ( 2 underscores )

Why do I want to join the server: I want to join the server because I am excited to start a new attack of the b team server with a new community, I am interested in making new friendships and helping those when they need it.

What mods are you best at: galacticraft, flans mod and many other mods :)

I feel if I get accepted I can help many people with issues consulting any mods I know and they need help with. Can't wait to play with everyone :D!

IGN: WakaiAkuma

Why you want to join: Ive been playing attack of the b team for months by myself, i really want to play with others because i feel it would be way more fun!

How experienced are you at the mods: Ive been playing with this mod pack for about 5 months, i've gotten into almost every mod so im pretty experienced 

What mod are you best at: Witchery

IGN: justgetloud

Why you want to join: to have fun and enjoy my modpack with friends

How experienced are you at the mods: i am experience with  most modpacks such as thermal expansion and witchery 

What mod are you best at: Thermal expansion 

IGN: f34i2prodigy

Why you want to join: i want to get back into the attack of the bteam community. i played on a server for a little while before the owner decided to close it.

How experienced are you at the mods: i played with all of the mods except for the witchery mod and advanced genetics.

What mod are you best at: tinker's construct, minefactory reloaded, and thermal expansion.

IGN:dekaneas

Why you want to join:becuse i love this modpack and i would like to play with my friend and to make new ones :D

How experienced are you at the mods:from 1 to 10 i would say 7

What mod are you best at:i am good at thermal expansion

i hope you accept my application :)

IGN: OpTic_WolfKiNg

Skype: optic_wolfking (id prefer u let me know if im accepted through there, im barely on here)

Why you want to join: I love playing with small amount of people im very nice and i like to help others if they struggle with the mods

How experienced are you at the mods: Iv played Monster/Ultra Modded Survival/Tekkit and i say im pretty good at the mods and know my way

What mod are you best at: id say...Thermal Expansion/Tinker's Construct/ and Industrial Craft 2

Application:

IGN: THEofficalEMD

Why you want to join: i love attack of the bteam and want to play on a (hopefully) non lagy server with a few people

How experienced are you at the mods:i know all the mods for i have been playing the modded for a long time

What mod are you best at: Tinkers and thermal expansion

I am interested in joining your server because I feel as if the other servers don't offer the capabilities a smaller server does. I also would like to join because the urge to play minecraft with a better community increases how fun the game is. But I really want to join your server because it's a way to meet new people and help them with issues concerning the mod pack.

I feel that the building aspect comes into play here, I love building and am good at it, but the mods the I am good at consist of witchery, tinkers and mine factory reloaded :D

* I am not on this often so can you add me on skype to see if I have made it?! Anyways thanks for reading this talk to you in future * ~ Enhx a.k.a Brandon :)

Application:

IGN: Ryqoh__ ( 2 underscores )

Why do I want to join the server: I want to join the server because I am excited to start a new attack of the b team server with a new community, I am interested in making new friendships and helping those when they need it.

What mods are you best at: galacticraft, flans mod and many other mods :)

I feel if I get accepted I can help many people with issues consulting any mods I know and they need help with. Can't wait to play with everyone :D!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons