Server crashes, but not client and can't identify problem.

forntonio

I have made a modpack and am porting it to server but I get this crash. It says something about a mod missing, but I've compared the clients mod folder and the servers mod folder and I can't find any mod missing.

Help to identify (and fix it) is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

-The modpack is 1.6.4 as stated on the pastebin-

• Discord Moderator
  • Your Galacticraft version is absolutely ancient. I would highly recommend updating: http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/
  • Your IC2 version is out of date and has known problems. I recommend starting here if you plan to include IC2:
  • Actually, many of your mods are somewhat to extremely out of date. Might want to address that.

Disabling the following mods allowed me to start a server with your pack:

• ArmorStatusHUD
  • CustomLANPort
  • DynamicLights

• Your Galacticraft version is absolutely ancient. I would highly recommend updating: http://ci.micdoodle8.com/job/Galacticraft/
  • Your IC2 version is out of date and has known problems. I recommend starting here if you plan to include IC2:
  • Actually, many of your mods are somewhat to extremely out of date. Might want to address that.

Disabling the following mods allowed me to start a server with your pack:

• ArmorStatusHUD
  • CustomLANPort
  • DynamicLights

Thing is, no of those 3 mods are on the server :C, I will try updating mods.

I didn't update any of them, I was just making a (strong) recommendation.

All I did was create the server and copy over your folders, then remove those three mods. Started just fine.

Oh cool, I will try that.

I didn't update any of them, I was just making a (strong) recommendation.

All I did was create the server and copy over your folders, then remove those three mods. Started just fine.

Can you upload the server on dropbox or something, I can't get it to work, even by doin exactly what you said, I get the same error.

• Discord Moderator

I'm not going to go through all that. It's totally unnecessary. I re-downloaded your client pack and set the server up again. Since you have removed DynamicLights all you have to do is remove CustomLANPorts and ArmorStatusHUD and you are good to go.

What server are you using? What's failing? What does your crash report or FMLServer log look like?

we'll need more recent logs to figure out what the issue is.  I can tell you that galacticraft will not run without micdoodlecore, as they are basically 2 parts of the same mod.  "it crashes" doesn't help me, or anyone else much in terms of figuring out what's wrong.

Okey, it works without MrCrayfish Construction Mod and Micdoodle+Galacti, I will test when I get home, could it be that MicdoodleCore needs to be installed at the same time as GalactiCraft?

Also I updated Forge and a few mods.

Edited by forntonio