[3.1.2] enopiacraft [24/7][15 slots] private server , no banned items

Moffobr3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey. One of the Admins here on the server.

1. Your age
2. What would be your goal on the server?
     I would probably build some factories, and explore, but overall just have fun without worrying about being griefed.
3. Why should be whitelist you?
     I hate being griefed, and just want want to have fun and maybe get involved in the community, and am willing to help out with knowledge on the mods.
4. Your IGN
     brady131313

1. Your age
     I generally like to build factories, vending machines, and over-the-top secure bases, as well as large companies.
     I have been playing tekkit for about 2 years now, and want to play in a fun, interactive and safe community where nothing gets needlessly destroyed by trolls and griefers, and where I can help others.
4. Your IGN
     TheCreeperMan990

P.S.: Thanks for your consideration, I hope to see you on the server soon! =D

Whitelist application

1. Your age- 15

2. What would be your goal on the server?- I wish to play tekkit without being disturbed and create my own village that will not be raided or grief.

3. Why should be whitelist you? I wish that you whitelist me because I am tired of being raided and griefed and the staff will do nothing about it and keep switching servers. 

4. Your IGN- xLilDamiselaz

1. 15

2. Enjoy Tekkit Classic and have fun

3. Like 90% of people i hate getting griefed and raided when all im trying to do is build or do somethign or other.

4. Ethen_110

Whitelisted all of you!

Welcome. c:

EDIT: Derped to hell out and didn't actually whitelist. sorry. Fixed now.

Edited by Sagewynn

Your Age: 14

What would be your goal on the server: Well, either alone or with others, make a big factory!

Why should we white list you: I would love to have a sort of "private" area where I can do what I want without chat smams and stuff like that

Your IGN: abouya14
Edited by abouya14

Your Age: 14

What would be your goal on the server: Well, either alone or with others, make a big factory!

Why should we white list you: I would love to have a sort of "private" area where I can do what I want without chat smams and stuff like that

Your IGN: abouya14

Whenever I'm on you might get a chat spam, fairly talkative person..

1. Your age

JUst have fun, eventually build a factory :D

I am a great community member, I can help with some mods aswell :D

4. Your IGN

rostik002

Always nice to have helpful people with knowledge of the game.

Whitelisted!

Whitelist application

1. Your age

up my potential in tekkit classic due to having a lower chance of being greifed

i love tekkit classic and i would be an asset to the comuntiy with my knowledge of the modpack

4. Your IGN

bmanharris

Whitelist application

1. Your age

up my potential in tekkit classic due to having a lower chance of being greifed

i love tekkit classic and i would be an asset to the comuntiy with my knowledge of the modpack

4. Your IGN

bmanharris

Shouldn't have any problem being greifed. There is a town open for some people to join, no one has gotten greifed/stolen from.

sir my ign is alka12

I see you had an application replied too earlier. Should be fine now.

Both whitelisted

Edited by Sagewynn

Helloooooo!

Age Is: 13

Goal Is To: Have Fun Building stuff, Isn't that what we're all for?

Why?: Open Servers are too crowded. But why me? Because I can, um, do magic.

IGN: delapant000

Hacks! He does magic! Just, try to act mature around here, ok?

1. Your age 17

2. What would be your goal on the server? Making a force field covered base, and a rail factory

3. Why should be whitelist you? Im great at tekkit classic, and I'm a good person and not a troll

4. Your IGN TeleCompter

I hope to God Notch you're not a troll. =)

Whitelisted

Edited by Sagewynn

1. Your age : 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? Succesfuly starting an industrial company of my own and making friends with the community.

3. Why should be whitelist you? Cause I'm a loyal, non-griefing user, I've never been banned of a server and I'm generaly friendly.

4. Your IGN : ForJagler.

Thanks generally. 

1. Age:

My age is 15, almost 16.

2. My Goal:

To make more friends, and to play with my friend TheticTea, and ofcourse, make fun!

3. Why:

Because im a really friendly person wich can get up with everyone and im not one of those anoyying griefers, also i will stay loyal to everyone.

4. IGN:

AcceZz

PS: I did this on my Friends account, since mine was bugged, hope you understand.

Thanks for having the time and patience to read this,

Greetings, Glenn.

1. Age:

My age is 15, almost 16.

2. My Goal:

To make more friends, and to play with my friend TheticTea, and ofcourse, make fun!

3. Why:

Because im a really friendly person wich can get up with everyone and im not one of those anoyying griefers, also i will stay loyal to everyone.

4. IGN:

AcceZz

PS: I did this on my Friends account, since mine was bugged, hope you understand.

Thanks for having the time and patience to read this,

Greetings, Glenn.

Best whitelist app ever, totally. Welcome

Can you whitelist my friend too? 

1. 17

2. To join my friend in building

3 Because I'm also very good at tekkit classic

4 J0sh088

Haven't seen you on the server yet, but alright.

1. Your age : 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? Succesfuly starting an industrial company of my own and making friends with the community.

3. Why should be whitelist you? Cause I'm a loyal, non-griefing user, I've never been banned of a server and I'm generaly friendly.

4. Your IGN : ForJagler.

Thanks generally. 

Owners a bit picky about younger people, but welcome and please be mature. c:

All whitelisted. Welcome!

Whitelist application

1. Your age: 16 years old

2. What would be your goal on the server? To enjoy the features of tekkit with un-trolling

Friends and help the community grow

3. Why should we whitelist you? Because I'm a nice guy and I like having fun with friends

And this server provides just what I need

4. Your IGN

Bludboy123

Ps:I've been banned on a few other servers, mostly tekkit because of accidents and griefers blaming me

For making trouble!

I just wanted to be honest and this server sounds like a fantastic community, and I would be honored to be a part of it!

Update:

Sorry about that, somethings wrong with the company hosting the server, or something.. I'm not too sure as the owner hasn't given me much information lately. It will be down until further notice.

I'll post more when i have more info.

Sorry. : /

Edit: No new applications will be processed until server is online again.

Edited by Sagewynn

• 2 weeks later...

1. Your age 26

2. What would be your goal on the server? Build, craft, mine. Hopefully without blowing up too much

I've been looking for a private and semi-quiet server. I tried Vanilla servers and it didnt have as much community. Couple of people cloistered off doing their own thing. Tekkit servers, for the most part, are more friendly because they are harder to springboard to the top. I wish to comtribute to that atmosphere as well.

4. Your IGN Illiastar (iLLiastar)

1. Your age:15

2. What would be your goal on the server? To build a giant factory :D

3. Why should be whitelist you? I think you should whitelist me cause i like private servers cause they are nice and quite and peaceful and not allot of greifers 

4. Your IGN: Six4five9

My Skype if you need it is Zalman01z

1. Your age:15

2. What would be your goal on the server? To build a giant factory :D

3. Why should be whitelist you? I think you should whitelist me cause i like private servers cause they are nice and quite and peaceful and not allot of greifers 

4. Your IGN: Six4five9

My Skype if you need it is Zalman01z

1. Your age 26

2. What would be your goal on the server? Build, craft, mine. Hopefully without blowing up too much

I've been looking for a private and semi-quiet server. I tried Vanilla servers and it didnt have as much community. Couple of people cloistered off doing their own thing. Tekkit servers, for the most part, are more friendly because they are harder to springboard to the top. I wish to comtribute to that atmosphere as well.

4. Your IGN Illiastar (iLLiastar)

Both declined for now. Servers down, not sure if it will come back.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons