[3.1.2] enopiacraft [24/7][15 slots] private server , no banned items

Moffobr3

Welcome to Enopiacraft , this is a fairley new started server but we plan to make it grow, we're aiming to have a nice community going with events and such to make things more interesting, if you're looking for a nice small server with no banned items to play peacefully, this is the place to go.

Server Ip

185.16.85.26:25865

Plugins:

Essentials

Worldguard

Permex

Lockette

Factions

These are the important plugins, any others are just minor, more will be added in future if needed.

Rules:

1. Don't Harass the staff / beg for items

2. Don't Harass other players

3. Don't greif , if you do , we'll know and ban you.

4. Show respect, don't be a dick 

5. No modded client

6. No spamming

Whitelist application

1. Your age

2. What would be your goal on the server?

3. Why should be whitelist you?

4. Your IGN

Edited by Moffobr3

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there!

1. Age: 15

-Probably to bring a few friends on the server, and build a small town, if not, factories! :D

3.Why should we whitelist you?

-I'm sick of being raided and greifed, and I'm usually *that idiot* who left his door open. I hate greifing and i hate being griefed. This server seems to be a balance of not restricting players and no greifing.

Also, I came on earlier and couldnt build.

My IGN is Minecraftpowerz. Pm me for my skype if you'd like it.

EDIT: If steam would help, my steam; Sagewynn

Edited by Sagewynn

Hello there!

1. Age: 15

-Probably to bring a few friends on the server, and build a small town, if not, factories! :D

3.Why should we whitelist you?

-I'm sick of being raided and greifed, and I'm usually *that idiot* who left his door open. I hate greifing and i hate being griefed. This server seems to be a balance of not restricting players and no greifing.

Also, I came on earlier and couldnt build.

My IGN is Minecraftpowerz. Pm me for my skype if you'd like it.

EDIT: If steam would help, my steam; Sagewynn

Whitelisted 

1. Your age;19

Enjoying the best of what tekkit has to offer

well in all honesty,i am tired of changing servers all the time. i want to enjoy tekkit and not having to worry about restrictions on getting permission to place mk1's

Ign:alka12

Edited by alka12

1. Your age;17

Enjoying the best of what tekkit has to offer

well in all honesty,i am tired of changing servers all the time. i want to enjoy tekkit and not having to worry about restrictions on getting permission to place mk1's

I'll whitelist you just toss me your IGn

1. Your age 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? To Make A City/Factory Which Ever I Think Is Easiest

3. Why should be whitelist you? I Wish To Be Whitelisted Because I Am Looking For A Good Server That Has No Greifers To Play Tekkit Classic. I Do Not Greif, Only Banned Once Back In Beta 1.8 When I Was A Nub And Greifed, I Havent Greifed Since.

4. Your IGN answerme

1. Your age: 15

2. what would be your goal on the server: to have fun on the server and to build a nice factory

3. why should we whitelist you?: because i want to play on a server that does not have griefers and because i like to play on smaller servers.

4. your IGN: iTzClassical

1. Your age 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? To Make A City/Factory Which Ever I Think Is Easiest

3. Why should be whitelist you? I Wish To Be Whitelisted Because I Am Looking For A Good Server That Has No Greifers To Play Tekkit Classic. I Do Not Greif, Only Banned Once Back In Beta 1.8 When I Was A Nub And Greifed, I Havent Greifed Since.

4. Your IGN answerme

1. Your age: 15

2. what would be your goal on the server: to have fun on the server and to build a nice factory

3. why should we whitelist you?: because i want to play on a server that does not have griefers and because i like to play on smaller servers.

4. your IGN: iTzClassical

Both are whitelisted 

1. Your age? 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? To get every item and finally get back into tekkit

3. Why should be whitelist you? I used to play tekkit everyday and was really experienced, and I want to find the perfect server to play tekkit again

4. Your IGN? liamm64

1. Your age 14

2. What would be your goal on the server? To become the servers best manufacture/factories man!

3. Why should be whitelist you?I am a friendly man that LOVES tekkit and tekkit classic. I support others too, to their goals.

4. Your IGN Lordcrazyes

1. Your age? 13

2. What would be your goal on the server? To get every item and finally get back into tekkit

3. Why should be whitelist you? I used to play tekkit everyday and was really experienced, and I want to find the perfect server to play tekkit again

4. Your IGN? liamm64

1. Your age 14

2. What would be your goal on the server? To become the servers best manufacture/factories man!

3. Why should be whitelist you?I am a friendly man that LOVES tekkit and tekkit classic. I support others too, to their goals.

4. Your IGN Lordcrazyes

Whitelisted 

Hello!

1. Your age?

I am 17 years old

I always liked building really nice things like houses and I strive to be the best on the server!

Well I always liked private servers where it is calm and peaceful and no one can raid you and it can be at quiet with no chat spam or other things. I have also played minecraft since the Beta and once I was introduced into tekkit I couldn't stop playing 

4. Your IGN?

xBlueXephos

What is your age?

What would be your goal on the server?

I'd probably build some factories and... Um. Not sure what else.

Why should be whitelist you?

Because I'm good at tekkit classic and can probably answer most of the questions people ask about it.

Why this server?

Because it's small, allowing for a community that actually knows each other and no banned items, allowing us to create what we want.

What's your IGN?

willybobsta

Edited by willybobsta

1. Your age: 32

2. What would be your goal on the server? To explore, build cities or structures with other players. Just enjoy tekkit classic with other easy going people.

3. Why should be whitelist you? Like most i hate being griefed, nothing worse than coming back and finding that someone destroyed or raided your place that you spent so much time building/collecting. 

4. Your IGN  havocrequim

1. Your age

​      Mostly hang out in my spare time

3. Why should we whitelist you?

​      I'm an easy going person and stick to myself unless someone needs help. I also know a good deal about classic and would love to play again without childish griefing.

4. Your IGN

​      jasha0      (no capitals)

1. Your age

​      Mostly hang out in my spare time

3. Why should we whitelist you?

​      I'm an easy going person and stick to myself unless someone needs help. I also know a good deal about classic and would love to play again without childish griefing.

4. Your IGN

​      jasha0      (no capitals)

1. Your age: 32

2. What would be your goal on the server? To explore, build cities or structures with other players. Just enjoy tekkit classic with other easy going people.

3. Why should be whitelist you? Like most i hate being griefed, nothing worse than coming back and finding that someone destroyed or raided your place that you spent so much time building/collecting. 

4. Your IGN  havocrequim

What is your age?

What would be your goal on the server?

I'd probably build some factories and... Um. Not sure what else.

Why should be whitelist you?

Because I'm good at tekkit classic and can probably answer most of the questions people ask about it.

Why this server?

Because it's small, allowing for a community that actually knows each other and no banned items, allowing us to create what we want.

What's your IGN?

willybobsta

Hello!

1. Your age?

I am 17 years old

I always liked building really nice things like houses and I strive to be the best on the server!

Well I always liked private servers where it is calm and peaceful and no one can raid you and it can be at quiet with no chat spam or other things. I have also played minecraft since the Beta and once I was introduced into tekkit I couldn't stop playing 

4. Your IGN?

xBlueXephos

Whitelisted

1. Your age
     I would probably build some factories, and explore, but overall just have fun without worrying about being griefed.
     I hate being griefed, and just want want to have fun and maybe get involved in the community, and am willing to help out with knowledge on the mods.
4. Your IGN
     brady131313

1. Your age
     I generally like to build factories, vending machines, and over-the-top secure bases, as well as large companies.
     I have been playing tekkit for about 2 years now, and want to play in a fun, interactive and safe community where nothing gets needlessly destroyed by trolls and griefers, and where I can help others.
4. Your IGN
     TheCreeperMan990

P.S.: Thanks for your consideration, I hope to see you on the server soon! =D

Whitelist application

1. Your age- 15

2. What would be your goal on the server?- I wish to play tekkit without being disturbed and create my own village that will not be raided or grief.

3. Why should be whitelist you? I wish that you whitelist me because I am tired of being raided and griefed and the staff will do nothing about it and keep switching servers. 

4. Your IGN- xLilDamiselaz

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons