Small Community Server

Hello, we are looking for a few more members about 4 to be exact to play Attack of the B team Mod Pack.  We are just looking to have a good time in a survival fun friendly server.

Application:

IGN:

Mic(Yes Or No):

Why you want to join?:

If we want you you will be added on skype given the IP and whitelisted!

EDIT: I meant Attack of the B team sorry!!!!!!!!

Edited by legolivey

IGN: Mxss Skype: Mxssproductions Mic:Yes I would like to join this server because I am looking for a small server with a friendly staff to get started. I know this mod pack very well!

GN: JFelixB

Mic(Yes Or No): Yes

Why you want to join?: I enjoy whitelisted servers because the community is much better and the owners arent 6 year olds just trying to boss you around.

Hello my name is Evileverett.(well my ign). I am 15 years of age and am looking for a good Attack of the b team server. I do  have a mic and my skype is: chickennuggetsandcheese. I would like to play on this server because i have been bombarded with servers that have mean and abusive stuff. This server seems like a fresh start to have a good time and make new friends. Thank you and i hope to see you soon.

IGN: FurthestJester0 AND WolfHunter356 (I am doing this for his bday I wanna surprise him and ive tried a lot of other places lol)

Mic(Yes Or No): Yes I do have a mic.... not a very good one, and I am a little young so my voice is high lol (13) plz don't let that change ur decision

Why you want to join?: Bacause me and my friend have been looking for a while and I really wanna do this with him We have been looking for small whitlisted servers and I have yet to find one to accept us

IGN: Toxicstein

Mic(Yes Or No): Yep.

Why you want to join?: I've been searching for a new, mature AOTBT server since the last one I played on changed modpacks. This looks like the server I'm searching for, and hopefully I can be able to hop on and play with you guys.

IGN: Hickupville

Mic(Yes Or No): Yes I have a mic

Why you want to join?: I havnt played an AOTBT server yet, and i was looking for a small community server, mature, and friendly. I have been searching for a while, not being lucky, and i would love to play on this server with you guys and all around have a fun time!

IGN: Spacemawn

Mic(Yes Or No):No

Why you want to join?: I am new to this mod pack, i like to play on servers because its funner and i also like small communitys because i dont have to worry as much about any greifers.

still looking for new player? if so

IGN 2K3As

Skype kanunyeah

mic Yes

Why umm I like this mob pack and would love to have player that play it with and small sever seem to be way to go

Edited by k4nun

• 2 weeks later...

My IGN is CodProsNot

My Skype is also CodProsNot

I'm currently using my laptops built in mic

I want to join so I could record YouTube videos, I'm not asking for special privileges I've just been looking for a small community server to record videos on.