Aether in the technic launcher

doomsword57

Although I admit it would be awesome if the Aether mod was in the launcher, I also agree with Jakj, it isn't really a fantastic mod, it would probably come after Plenty of other different modpacks or mods. I do think it may eventually be in the launcher, though, how long it takes to get in there is the question.

Although I admit it would be awesome if the Aether mod was in the launcher, I also agree with Jakj, it isn't really a fantastic mod, it would probably come after Plenty of other different modpacks or mods. I do think it may eventually be in the launcher, though, how long it takes to get in there is the question.

No, I don't think so. I personally expect that eventually, as Modloader and Forge continue to expand, it will eventually be compatible enough to be included as a normal mod.

That's assuming it actually gets updated again (it's still at MC 1.0, and I think the creator(s) is/are MIA).

It was sort of an interesting mod, but it made almost every single vanilla item completely useless once you actually got to the Aether, which seems kind of... "meh".

Personally don't think Aether has enough content to justify being supported as a full pack, and it's too incompatible to work with the rest of the pack.

I see your avatar is back.....you back and ready for some more creativity raping?

That's assuming it actually gets updated again (it's still at MC 1.0, and I think the creator(s) is/are MIA).

It was sort of an interesting mod, but it made almost every single vanilla item completely useless once you actually got to the Aether, which seems kind of... "meh".

That's kingbdogz, he drops off the fae of the net for months at a time, then comes back for a couple of weeks to release a flurry of new content, before leaving again.he's an alright modder, but a dickbag on the forums. Not the fin kind either. just a bag of dicks.

I see your avatar is back.....you back and ready for some more creativity raping?

Yeah, I just got put on the naughty step for a couple days.

Not the fin kind either. just a bag of dicks.

Would the fin kind be a bag of shark dicks?

• 1 month later...

well i just want a custom part. basically having another vanilla so you can put your own mods in it

Couldn't you just do that with the vanilla minecraft in the launcher or the non-launcher vanilla minecraft?

They don't share folders.