[1.2.9e]Lucki Server [No Banned Items] [Small Community] [10 Slots]

m1dude

- Small Tekkit Server 

I have just started hosting a full Tekkit server at home. I am looking for several dedicated players (8-10) for a small, fun, no cheat, no-grief community.  It only has a couple of basic plugins (MyHome, LWC, Tele++, Colors, Colored Signs, and FoundDiamonds) to make the server fun, but I am open to suggestions from all members. Right now, no mods or items are banned and we plan to keep it that way if they are not abused. We don't have any over-powered ranks. Joining gives you all the commands needed to play. The highest rank is admin, which is only me right now. The server does have a white list as we need to make sure the players are good people before letting them join. Leave us a comment if you are interested!

(IP Address will be given upon addition to the white list.)

No Set-In-Stone Rules, just common sense

Thank you to everyone who commented! I have three problems that I forgot to mention before/just remembered. Although they may be somewhat big, they can be easily fixed in the near future:

1. I am running the server on a not-so-great computer and I have not tested how many people can play at once. I am willing to change to a dedicated host as long as I am not the sole-contributer. (Does not have to be decided now)
  2. The current three players (including myself) are very good at Minecraft but do not know much about Tekkit.
  3. I am leaving on a cruise this Sunday with no wifi or cell service and will not leave the server up while I am gone. I will add members over the couple days after I come back.

I hope this news does not discourage anyone from joining!

Edited by m1dude

Seeing as nobody else has yet, I might as well be the first one to apply.

I'm interested in seeing what the server is like. In my own experiences I find that smaller servers tend to be friendlier and more fun- getting to know your fellow players and working together with them is, in my opinion, much better than being one among one hundred on large servers. I'm hoping that this server is good, and from what I've read so far it seems to be.

My IGN is Tohejam.

I would like to join as well.

I been looking for a small but dedicated community-ish servers for a long time, hope that it will be an enjoyable experience. I been playing minecraft since beta, and tekkit since 1.2.5, so I have plentiful experience and knowledge on tekkit-related mods.

My IGN is CheesyErwin.

Good morning!

It would be nice to know a little more information:

What items are banned?

I'm a great long-term addition.  I'm 37 and looking for a server that allows Landmarks, some form of loading (even if it's ghetto loading with a quarry), and minium stones.  I have a lot of experience with Tekkit and recently my favorite server shut down due to low population so I'm looking for a new home.

IGN: NoCarrot

Hello, I'm interested in joining.

I have played a lot of tekkit classic a looong time ago and a bit of tekkit lite recently so I have some experience but will still need help. I usually like playing on small servers with small communities, so this topic seems to fit perfectly. In terms of vanilla minecraft experience I have been playing since beta so I know well about it.

Hope you can accept me, IGN: M0DXx (that's with a zero)

Thanks

Thank you to everyone who commented! I have three problems that I forgot to mention before/just remembered. Although they may be somewhat big, they can be easily fixed in the near future:

1. I am running the server on a not-so-great computer and I have not tested how many people can play at once. I am willing to change to a dedicated host as long as I am not the sole-contributer. (Does not have to be decided now)
  2. The current three players (including myself) are very good at Minecraft but do not know much about Tekkit.
  3. I am leaving on a cruise this Sunday with no wifi or cell service and will not leave the server up while I am gone. I will add members over the couple days after I come back.

I hope this news does not discourage anyone from joining!

Good morning!

It would be nice to know a little more information:

What items are banned?

I'm a great long-term addition.  I'm 37 and looking for a server that allows Landmarks, some form of loading (even if it's ghetto loading with a quarry), and minium stones.  I have a lot of experience with Tekkit and recently my favorite server shut down due to low population so I'm looking for a new home.

IGN: NoCarrot

No items are banned, we hope to keep it that way :)

Hey, I would like to apply for the whitelist. I am (pretty) experienced in Minecraft but am a complete noob with tekkit. I would love to learn the basic and advanced topics of this modpack within a friendly community that is unhindered by banned items. My IGN is Epic_Taco, I am 18 years old. :gooncamp:

Edit: I Have played ALOT of Tekkit Classic, so I know how to do basic factory stuff.

Edited by MaxxyB

Minecraft Name XxShadowMan12xX

Minecraft/Technic Professionalism Minecraft: Expert Technic: Progressing Experience

Questions For You

Is The Server Tekkit or Tekkit Classic?

How Many Slots?

Is There Block Lag?

And Does The Moon Get Reset?

Edited by XxEnderMan12xX

IGN: alex3437

I'm fairly experienced with minecraft and tekkit. I'd love to join a server like this one, it seems perfect for me! I've been looking for a good server for a long time, so I hope you accept me :) :)

• 4 weeks later...