For some reason, even when I log out, log back in, morph back into my skin, take off my hat, and even spawn in a new Proto Titan, I can move up and down but I can't turn side to side, it worked last night and now it's 100% broken, is there ANY SOURCE OF A FIX? I spent too much time making this Mech which is now virtually useless because it's broken.

Source of fix? Don't use mechs

Long story short, this issue has been posted about multiple times on the tracker and the forums already with 0 guaranteed fixes available outside of something that may or may not work some of the time. What's that potential fix?

1) Do not morph into anything, if you are morphed, morph back into yourself.

2) Relog

3) Try again

If it fails, insert the following step (#1.5) between step 1 and 2 and follow the rest as you did previously.

1.5) Enter Mech

If this still fails, ask yourself: Did you use an enhanced portal while doing any of these steps? If so, that could be a culprit of this issue, do not use enhanced portals or any portals during this fix attempt.

Edited by Kalbintion

Source of fix? Don't use mechs

Long story short, this issue has been posted about multiple times on the tracker and the forums already with 0 guaranteed fixes available outside of something that may or may not work some of the time. What's that potential fix?

1) Do not morph into anything, if you are morphed, morph back into yourself.

2) Relog

3) Try again

If it fails, insert the following step (#1.5) between step 1 and 2 and follow the rest as you did previously.

1.5) Enter Mech

If this still fails, ask yourself: Did you use an enhanced portal while doing any of these steps? If so, that could be a culprit of this issue, do not use enhanced portals or any portals during this fix attempt.

Thanks

Edited by Scottvrakis